The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:11 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:56 pm
There is an anti everything woman in Ireland, failed journalist and more recently failed politician, named Gemma Doherty who makes Katie Hopkins look like a mild mannered nun.
Just when you think she can't get any madder or stoop any lower she comes up with a new level of nastiness. I can live with the madness but the nastiness is vile.
She's a fruitloop. Just an attention whore that will cross any line of decency to get attention. Her latest missive is that what we Oirish are going through at the moment is far far worse than what the Jews went through under the Nazis. :oops: :roll:

And worse, she does it all with the worst whiney entitled Southsider accent. :lol:

Is this the Bitch?

That's the silly cùnt. Absolute vermin. She's been on whining about the poor Brady family "losing their son" to a jail term after their scumbag armed robber son murdered a cop over here leaving two kids without their dad.

Said armed robber filth Brady though has been moved to Portlaoise prison which has about 30 scumbag IRA prisoners in it and apparently they are out to whack him for not paying protection money etc to them. Hope he enjoys his stay! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:57 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:11 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:56 pm
There is an anti everything woman in Ireland, failed journalist and more recently failed politician, named Gemma Doherty who makes Katie Hopkins look like a mild mannered nun.
Just when you think she can't get any madder or stoop any lower she comes up with a new level of nastiness. I can live with the madness but the nastiness is vile.
She's a fruitloop. Just an attention whore that will cross any line of decency to get attention. Her latest missive is that what we Oirish are going through at the moment is far far worse than what the Jews went through under the Nazis. :oops: :roll:

And worse, she does it all with the worst whiney entitled Southsider accent. :lol:

Is this the Bitch?

That's the silly cùnt. Absolute vermin. She's been on whining about the poor Brady family "losing their son" to a jail term after their scumbag armed robber son murdered a cop over here leaving two kids without their dad.

Said armed robber filth Brady though has been moved to Portlaoise prison which has about 30 scumbag IRA prisoners in it and apparently they are out to whack him for not paying protection money etc to them. Hope he enjoys his stay! :lol:

So, not only is she a Bitch of the Highest/Lowest order she is also a Right Ugly CUNTT who no one in their right or insane mind would want to shag.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I visited Portlaoise 26 years ago. Dreary place, one roundabout and a prison. That sums it up.

augie

Post by augie »

Nos89 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:25 pm
I visited Portlaoise 26 years ago. Dreary place, one roundabout and a prison. That sums it up.

Fair assessment :wink: I live in a village about 15 miles from Portlaoise and in recent years it has absolutely been taken over by refugee's/migrants - every town in Ireland has a lot of migrants in it these days, but there are a few towns like Portlaoise that are absolutely over-run with them. Portlaoise has never felt like a local town - going back as far as the 80s the town and it's gaa and football/soccer clubs were largely made up of "outsiders" who were either working in the prison or were gardai posted to Portlaoise

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:00 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:25 pm

Fair assessment :wink: I live in a village about 15 miles from Portlaoise and in recent years it has absolutely been taken over by refugee's/migrants - every town in Ireland has a lot of migrants in it these days, but there are a few towns like Portlaoise that are absolutely over-run with them. Portlaoise has never felt like a local town - going back as far as the 80s the town and it's gaa and football/soccer clubs were largely made up of "outsiders" who were either working in the prison or were gardai posted to Portlaoise
All right calm down augie Farage! :lol: :wink:

Worked on a project team in Portlaoise for nearly a year a couple years back. Our office was located right opposite the prison. One day we heard a load of noise and looked over and the fucking prisoners were protesting that the governor had blocked their McDonalds orders for some reason! :lol:

"We want our MickyD's" the cùnts were singing. :lol:

But yeah Portlaoise is a complete shithole.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I LOVE Tequila!

AND Mike Dean is an Unholy, piece of FILTH C.U.N.T who deserves to be gang banged in a death row prison cell the hour before they flick the switch. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

pepe. :banghead: :cussing:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I LOVED Tequila yesterday , Today I ain't so sure.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:07 pm
I LOVED Tequila yesterday , Today I ain't so sure.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knowwww mate, it's GREAT at the time when you're knocking em back - But Ohhhhhh! Sweet Jesus the morning after. :shock: :duh: :ewwwww:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tell you what is a C.unt = Insomnia. :( :banghead:

:yawn:

And still I can't sleep :cry:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This Absolute Cunting Piece of Cunting ScumFilth who deserves to die of Sphincter Cancer without any pain medication for at least 5 Years, with every day and every bowel movement being Absolute Fuckking AGONY - CUNTofCUNTS.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56923507

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Really Feel for Wrighty in this... jeeezusss the ABUSE He gets Every day and Nothing is done.

It is Disgraceful and Shameful...well it's more/worse than that words fail me...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56949358

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:05 pm
This Absolute Cunting Piece of Cunting ScumFilth who deserves to die of Sphincter Cancer without any pain medication for at least 5 Years, with every day and every bowel movement being Absolute Fuckking AGONY - CUNTofCUNTS.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56923507
Throw in the government officials who decided to auction off hunting permits apparantly :evil:

DB10GOONER

Re: The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Please fuck off to Roma Clive you useless gash inhaling fuckpuppet. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Re: The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:08 am
Please fuck off to Roma Clive you useless gash inhaling fuckpuppet. :censored:

What he said x 1,000 :D :barscarf: