The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
wibble

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by wibble »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:27 pm
Mike fucking Dean walked into the supermarket I currently work at in North Wales. I had to walk away.
He must be thinking ‘this social distancing is easy’
No Mike, it’s because you’re a *word censored*!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Nos89 wrote:
Mike fucking Dean walked into the supermarket I currently work at in North Wales. I had to walk away.
You should have approached him.and said "Sorry Mr Dean, we do not sell Tottenham Hotspur merchandise. " That would have got rid of the little swine.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

wibble wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:30 pm
Nos89 wrote:
I did consider throwing him out for not observing the social distancing policy for a laugh. Then I thought his ego would enjoy the attention so I ignored him.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:25 am
wibble wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:30 pm
Nos89 wrote:
I did consider throwing him out for not observing the social distancing policy for a laugh. Then I thought his ego would enjoy the attention so I ignored him.
:lol:

You should have just plain out bitch slapped him mate. :D :wink:

I know an Oirish Gooner that once got into a lift in a New York hotel and Ruud Van Longface was in it - and at the absolute height of his manure cuntiness. Just the two of them. When he told us we all asked "did you chin the cùnt or at least tell him what a complete cuntweazel he is?".

Fucking matey boy did neither. Apparently he "got a bit star struck" and shook the gimp faced wànker's hand. Fucking lesbian. :roll:

:lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mike Fucking Dean. Stay cunty Mike. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Certinaties in this world:

Taxes

Death

Spurs are SCUM

and

Mike Dean Forever a CUNTTT!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hi guys,

Just checked and Mike Dean is still a cùnt.

Regards,
DB10.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yup! just checked with the World Biggest Cuntts Club and he certainly has Life membership.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:38 pm
Yup! just checked with the World Biggest Cuntts Club and he certainly has Life membership.
I believe he has been nominated for chairperson by Piers Morgan and seconded by Spit The Scouse.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:14 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
I believe he has been nominated for chairperson by Piers Morgan and seconded by Spit The Scouse.
Okay here's one for you.

So the three of those cuntts are all in those medieval wooden stocks Aaaaand
in which order would you choose:

One of them gets arse raped by a Giant Grey Back Ape - no lube or pain killer allowed

One gets a serious electric shock to the testicles every time he moves more than 5 cm's whilst having week old rancid Monkey poop thrown at him

One of them has to drink / swallow a pint of Horse cum and if he throws up or gags he has to start again but with dog vomit added to the mix

:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Okay here's one for you.

One of them gets arse raped by a Giant Grey Back Ape - no lube or pain killer allowed

One gets a serious electric shock to the testicles every time he moves more than 5 cm's whilst having week old rancid Monkey poop thrown at him

One of them has to drink / swallow a pint of Horse cum and if he throws up or gags he has to start again but with dog vomit added to the mix

:rubchin:

So much choice..... :rubchin:

I'm not sure which to choose but I know one thing - when rodders reads that list there is going to be mucho masturbato in Casa del rodders! :lol: :wink:

At a push Spit the Scouse deffo gets the horse jizz just for the sake of karmic retribution ! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:15 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Okay here's one for you.

I'm not sure which to choose but I know one thing - when rodders reads that list there is going to be mucho masturbato in Casa del rodders! :lol: :wink:

At a push Spit the Scouse deffo gets the horse jizz just for the sake of karmic retribution ! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Definitely.

Okay ket's change that from Horse cum to El Roddaz extra helping cum. :-P :shock:

Ohhh God why did I say / type that I feel really queasy now... :ewwwww:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:15 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Okay here's one for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Definitely.

Okay ket's change that from Horse cum to El Roddaz extra helping cum. :-P :shock:

Ohhh God why did I say / type that I feel really hornynow... :rubchin: :gus2:

Can only think of Corbyn as another Arsenal supporter who I dislike as much as PM.

Having said that his one to one interviews have been quite good (American serial killers etc) but on tv he is a huge no-no.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:16 pm

Can only think of Corbyn as another Arsenal supporter who I dislike as much as PM.

Having said that his one to one interviews have been quite good (American serial killers etc) but on tv he is a huge no-no.
Have to agree. The one he did with the psycho that killed his baby sister was disturbing but compelling viewing and as much as it brings a bit of vomit to my mouth I have to say Morgan was brilliant in that interview. It was a strange watch - couldn't decide who I disliked more: the nut job that butchered his beautiful little baby sister or Piers Fucking Morgan! :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I seriously hope they find the C.U.N.T Responsible and have him Gang Raped then set him on fire with slow burning high temperature Fuse Gel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52616071