Tonights Boxing - Haye v The Big Fucker

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Chunky The Gooner

Tonights Boxing - Haye v The Big Fucker

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

I know there is a thread on here somewhere but I couldnt find it. Please could the Mods leave this on here until at least the fight is over . Thank you

Could somebody please put a link up later if they find one.

Cheers People
Chunky

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Where's NorthBankBren....... He's the boxing dude... :?

Chunky The Gooner

Most of the people Ive spoken to want Haye to lose! They think he's a knob! Id like to see the fight but dont think its worth being on Sky Box Office

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Hmmmm..... I'd rather watch it via the internet... (not that I'm a tight wad or anything) :?

So.... link please..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

T.S

Post by T.S »

I wouldn't go as far to say that I want Haye to lose, but I'm certain that he will. He's got to punch up for fuck's sake. I don't think it'll be the walkover a lot of people think it will, but I simply cannot see him winning this one. Should be a hell of a fight!

Chunky The Gooner

Hello there Mr Saunders!

Havent seen you on here for a while. How are you? I might need my avatar changed soon!!! :D

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

franksav63 wrote:Hmmmm..... I'd rather watch it via the internet... (not that I'm a tight wad or anything) :?

So.... link please..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
check here later mate http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?match ... art=sports

I think it will be a disappointing fight tbh- Valuev cant punch and i doubt heye can put him down. It'll be decided on points one way or the other. I reckon heye will deserve it but valuev will take it

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

i might put a token sum on haye getting knocked down but winning by ko, by the same mentality that made me put £5 on us to beat slavia prague 6-0... :banghead: :lol:

T.S

Post by T.S »

Chunky The Gooner wrote:Hello there Mr Saunders!

Havent seen you on here for a while. How are you? I might need my avatar changed soon!!! :D
I'm fine thanks. I've been keeping a regular eye on the site. Just haven't felt the need to post anything. I'm very excited about tonight, however.

As for the avatar, I'd like to think that I serve more of a purpose on this site (and indeed, the earth) than simply creating avatars for people, but I guess everyone has their place :wink: :lol:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

35 years ago last week was the most famous heavyweight title fight ever.The rumble in the jungle.Now all these years later it has come to this a freak show.And Sky have the cheek to charge £15 for it.

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

donaldo wrote:35 years ago last week was the most famous heavyweight title fight ever.The rumble in the jungle.Now all these years later it has come to this a freak show.And Sky have the cheek to charge £15 for it.
agreed- the cost is ridiculous to watch, as you say, a freak show. Thankfully i'll be watching it on liveolinefooty for £2 like!

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Im taking a wild guess here that Haye will punch the Russian somewhere
in the Bollock region. :shock: :shock:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

donaldo wrote:35 years ago last week was the most famous heavyweight title fight ever.The rumble in the jungle.Now all these years later it has come to this a freak show.And Sky have the cheek to charge £15 for it.
oh you ray of sunshine you! :wink: :lol:

thatgooner

Post by thatgooner »

Want David to win but cant see it happening, NV has 7st on haye!!
That should be a seperate catagory!!
Anyway should be a good un, the hype around this fight has been pretty big, probably be a disappointment like the hatton Mayweather fight.

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

seen the weigh in there

haye is more then capable of catching that big *word censored* with a good slap,

have it orderd threw sky myself, but then again i work for them so next to nothing for me :lol: