The General Election - who got your vote?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Who will you vote for?

Poll ended at Sat May 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Labour
35%
Conservative
42%
Other
5%
Not gunna vote
19%

Total votes: 43

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

the playing mantis wrote:bren no im not i wouldnt be wasting my time on a football forum if i was!!!
im a fairly junior worker in a bank 3 rungs up from the bottom. nowhere near 40% tax.

but so what labour and libs seem to persecute succes and ambition, cons encorages it imo
Which bank....?

pixie

Post by pixie »

the playing mantis wrote:bren no im not i wouldnt be wasting my time on a football forum if i was!!!
im a fairly junior worker in a bank 3 rungs up from the bottom. nowhere near 40% tax.

but so what labour and libs seem to persecute succes and ambition, cons encorages it imo
I`m intrigued as to what your job entails , mantis, judging by the spelling and grammar in your posts, it`s obviously something that doesn`t require a reasonable standard of education! Yet you say you work in a bank? :shock:
:?

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

DID YOU JUST SEE CAMERON SPEAK?

He is no leader, almost admitted defeat, so early in the night what kind of candidate is this?

This is going to be tight.

VforVictory

Post by VforVictory »

northbankbren wrote:DID YOU JUST SEE CAMERON SPEAK?

He is no leader, almost admitted defeat, so early in the night what kind of candidate is this?

Most interesting one for ages, but got work in few hours, just gonna have to go to sleep now.

Chaotic mess, allegations of postal vote fraud and people locked out of polling stations.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

VforVictory wrote:
northbankbren wrote:DID YOU JUST SEE CAMERON SPEAK?

Most interesting one for ages, but got work in few hours, just gonna have to go to sleep now.

Chaotic mess, allegations of postal vote fraud and people locked out of polling stations.
agree. think there is going to be a few legal challanges if it is close....the next few hours will tell.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

over 700 views but 45 votes, spot on with our political system is you ask me.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

im off to bed. looks like a hung parliment at this point.

jensenscores

Post by jensenscores »

Is that a bad thing? Someone was just saying there that a coalition could force them all to grow up and debate decisions properly rather than play childish party politics all the time.

RaM

Post by RaM »

How's the election going anyway?

I found a BNP flyer on a tube when I was over there so I feel like I should support them for comedic purposes. :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Gonna be a hung parliment RaM and your BNP :wink: got battered in every seat they went for

RaM

Post by RaM »

flash gunner wrote:Gonna be a hung parliment RaM and your BNP :wink: got battered in every seat they went for
Oh I'm devastated... :lol:

So is Mr Brown still your fearless leader?

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Mr Brown is not a leader. Even though I kept the Red Flag flying over Cardiff West I cannot stand Gordon Brown. Tosser. One for the Slap list and C**t thread. :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

RaM wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Gonna be a hung parliment RaM and your BNP :wink: got battered in every seat they went for
Oh I'm devastated... :lol:

So is Mr Brown still your fearless leader?
Loads of discussions and bartering going on now. Gordon Brown should step down he has been battered too

RaM

Post by RaM »

storrmin571 wrote:Mr Brown is not a leader. Even though I kept the Red Flag flying over Cardiff West I cannot stand Gordon Brown. Tosser. One for the Slap list and C**t thread. :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

No politician is a leader...

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

RaM wrote:
storrmin571 wrote:Mr Brown is not a leader. Even though I kept the Red Flag flying over Cardiff West I cannot stand Gordon Brown. Tosser. One for the Slap list and C**t thread. :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

No politician is a leader...
Wrong