I used to respect police...

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Cesc is God

I used to respect police...

Post by Cesc is God »

until now.

fuck off, you authority abusing wankers. :awnker:

EMIRATES CUP related by the way.

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

What's the crack?

OnlyGotOneSong

Post by OnlyGotOneSong »

Your more of a tease than my missus.

digger

Post by digger »

This is like saying:

"I saw Arsenal's next signing pulling into the carpark at London Colney this morning".

Continue.

Only One Tony Adams

Re: I used to respect police...

Post by Only One Tony Adams »

Cesc is God wrote:until now.

They are the Old Bill mate, thats their job!!!......... :lol:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Yeah, after their first couple of superb albums it all went downhill!! :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Chips and Chocolate wrote:What's the crack?
The part of the human body normally found around the back below the waist, which has an orifice by which we dispose of waste. 8) Didn't they teach you human biology at your school? :shock: :? :? :lol: :lol: :wink:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

ill show you a crack to beat any if you like?

CelticTiger

Post by CelticTiger »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
Chips and Chocolate wrote:What's the crack?
The part of the human body normally found around the back below the waist, which has an orifice by which we dispose of waste. 8) Didn't they teach you human biology at your school? :shock: :? :? :lol: :lol: :wink:
Noob.

Postman

Post by Postman »

mrgnu1958 wrote:ill show you a crack to beat any if you like?
NO JUST NO

merson_is_god

Re: I used to respect police...

Post by merson_is_god »

Cesc is God wrote:until now.

Emirates Cup related? In the Emirates Cup thread then my friend!

CelticTiger

Post by CelticTiger »

OMG at least you don't have fucking irish police! cheer up :lol:

IMO british police have to be the soundest around the world. Seriously, have you met a garda before mate?

Or a french copper? run the place like a communist country

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

These few were arseholes though. They had the road blocked with their retarded horses, so the cars couldn't get through anyway.

i got told (pushed in the back) to move off the road - where i was barely on the road anyway. i asked them why should i move because there's a horse blocking the road anyway. they replied this is for your own safety. I asked them again, no cars get can through because of the horses.

once one of them gets involved, they all join in. i know i could have just walked away, but it i wanted to make a big deal out of it that they were clearly abusing their power (probably ****).

they threatened me, by saying "how would you like to spend the week in court?" - which was hilarious really. they then used the drunk card and said i've been having too much "disco juice" ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) ... That confused the shite out of me, what the fuck is disco juice? (well, apparently, it's lager :shock: ).

I then gave up, went back into town and had more disco juice. This copper was only young too, so fuck knows why he was an arrogant put-me-down wanker. I know I could have walked away, but it's just a matter of principle.

And on that note, I can control my disco juice and I wasn't looking for trouble like an asbo dickmong.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Cesc is God wrote:These few were arseholes though. They had the road blocked with their retarded horses, so the cars couldn't get through anyway.

i got told (pushed in the back) to move off the road - where i was barely on the road anyway. i asked them why should i move because there's a horse blocking the road anyway. they replied this is for your own safety. I asked them again, no cars get can through because of the horses.

once one of them gets involved, they all join in. i know i could have just walked away, but it i wanted to make a big deal out of it that they were clearly abusing their power (probably y**s).
To be fair, the amount of shit the police have to listen to when they're trying to control traffic/supporters is ridiculous. You were probably just one of many that day who was testing them by trying to act smart - they have a difficult job where they always have to appear to be in charge of the situation, so it's best just to walk away.

Every time I'm walking up towards Finsbury Park tube after a game, there's always one or 2 people who just can't help themselves having a moan or making a smart comment at the police. They must get to a point where they want to beat the shit out of some people, but 99.9% of the time, they don't react too badly.

Sounds like you were trying to act smart and should have walked away.

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mates, if you ever decide to come to south america, PLEASE don't do any of that with the local police. trying to act smart with police here is something like playing russian roulette with the gun fully loaded...

i have a mate who was slapped by a cop for driving 'unsafely'. he was unhappy and raised his finger at the cop, claiming 'abusive behavior'. he had a broken rib and walked like someone fucked his arsehole for a week... :? :lol: :lol: :lol: