I noticed..

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Kiki

I noticed..

Post by Kiki »

On the official forum that people are having a dig at this one. Whats that all about?

I like the official forum.

Everyone is entitled to a view which is what all of these are about but I dont see why this place was dissed.

marcengels

Re: I noticed..

Post by marcengels »

Kiki wrote:On the official forum that people are having a dig at this one. Whats that all about?

Everyone is entitled to a view which is what all of these are about but I dont see why this place was dissed.
That's the problem with democracy.

:roll: :wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

the official forum :gayflag: :karelkhalid:

as if I care what those pc club level bastards think

REB

Post by REB »

link :?:

Kiki

Post by Kiki »

marcengels wrote:
Kiki wrote:On the official forum that people are having a dig at this one. Whats that all about?

That's the problem with democracy.

:roll: :wink:
I sounded contradictory in what I said. Point I was making is what was being said.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The "official" forum is shit. Over modded, populated by rosetinters that make our rosetinters look like augie and sid rolled into one! :lol:

It's a shit forum. Fuck them. :roll:

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

DB10GOONER wrote:The "official" forum is shit. Over modded, populated by rosetinters that make our rosetinters look like augie and sid rolled into one! :lol:

It's a shit forum. Fuck them. :roll:
:barscarf:

...and then they come over here, start trying to change the atmosphere by moaning about everyone on here, and want to change it to look like the official 8)

Fuck 'em... :twisted:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

It would be highly Hypocritical of us to have a go at them just for having a dig at us. We take the piss out of the official forum all the time.

REB

Post by REB »

i had a look but couldnt find much tbh :?
any link kiki :?:

Kiki

Post by Kiki »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:

It would be highly Hypocritical of us to have a go at them just for having a dig at us. We take the piss out of the official forum all the time.
Fair enough. As I said I like the official one and to be fair it did was only maybe two who were having a dig.

Pilly

Post by Pilly »

I've never even been on there. I can imagine what's it like and that's what puts me off.

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Can you call someone a cuntish *word censored*?

If so i might start going on the offical forum :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

U.F.G Anfield '89 wrote:

Yeah, but they're shit. :wink:

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

Official forum is full of annoying *word censored* + radford. Why would anyone want to post on that heap of shit. All the topics started on there are stolen from this forum anyway.

Kiki

Post by Kiki »

REBEL GOONER wrote:i had a look but couldnt find much tbh :?
any link kiki :?:
I'll take a look again to see if I can find it. It was something along the lines that shite was being spoken here and in another bit instead of saying Online Gooner they said Online G*****, stuff like that.

Its hardly that bad but still I didnt appreciate it.