Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 2:41 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 2:30 pm
"Personalised" car number plates.
Most of them involve adding spaces, changing numbers to look like letters, black rivets to look like full stops etc etc.
When I see one I automatically think "wanker"
This was confirmed, when I overheard a "wanker" complaining to his mate about being fined for altering his plate, to resemble his name!
He felt he had been unfairly treated by the cop who fined him, he then added that it was the 5th time he'd been stopped and told to sort it or he'd be fined :lol:
What a fucking "wanker"
Did his plate read "au91e" by any chance? :lol: :wink:
I thought it was 8aldy

DB10GOONER

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:02 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 2:41 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 2:30 pm
"Personalised" car number plates.
Most of them involve adding spaces, changing numbers to look like letters, black rivets to look like full stops etc etc.
When I see one I automatically think "wanker"
This was confirmed, when I overheard a "wanker" complaining to his mate about being fined for altering his plate, to resemble his name!
He felt he had been unfairly treated by the cop who fined him, he then added that it was the 5th time he'd been stopped and told to sort it or he'd be fined :lol:
What a fucking "wanker"
Did his plate read "au91e" by any chance? :lol: :wink:
I thought it was 8aldy
:lol: :barscarf: