Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Watch olgit post the same thing again tomorrow...

:roll: :lol: :wink:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

37) Old age pensioners who have all fucking day to pay the bill at the newsagent. But decide to do it during everyone else's lunchbreak.

38) as above, but ask if the bill is correct and go through all the fucking details of the newspapers they never received (although they actually had received, but forgotten about) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:wink:
Last edited by olgitgooner on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

39. Complete and UTTER C U N T S who get in the queue at peak time to buy a train ticket then decide to ask a million fucking questions about the some train journey next week...then start asking about ticket prices - so you miss your train... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

40. Women who 'dress up' just to go to the supermarket - and spray so much fuckin' perfume on them - it choles you and peels several layers off of yer eyeballs as they 'waft' past....then they get to the tcheck-out, only to stack all their stuff on the conveyor belt then wander off for half an hour then EVENTUALLY come back with the wrong thing then ask the person on the till to query the price/size feckin' whatever..!!!!just feck off and DIE! you feckin' WHORESSS! :banghead: :banghead:

41. People who step out in fromt of you (when you're driving) without even looking...or even noticing there's a crossing 5 yards away!!! or they start to run across the road then after two steps slow to a feckin' halt!...causing you to slam on the anchors etc.. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

42. hanson - he needs a GOOD KICKIN'

43. People who stand at the top of stairwells in offices, shopping malls, railways stations - FECKIN' EVERY AND ANYWHERE....to 'chat'...and when you're in a hurry and walk between them start 'tutting' - Oh give me a glock and let me shoot the C U N T S!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :twisted:

44. Religious sanctimonious Zealots - ALL OF YOU FECKIN' DIE! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

45) People walking past shops who suddenly stop dead in their tracks to view somthing really interesting in the window.

46) as above....but they also start walking backwards and tread on your toes. Grrrrrrr!

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

47) DB10

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

Well intentioned Sid, but this is starting to look like another cunt thread :? :shock: :lol:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

48 Personal Trainers at DW Sports - More of them than there are people using the fecking gym. However please keep the 5 girls cos they are lovely. :barscarf:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

49) People who walk slowly because they are typing a text message whilst walking, and as a result expect the rest of the world to walk slowly behind them.

50) People who crowd around the middle doors in a tube train instead of moving down the aisle when there is plenty of space to do so. I had this problem Tuesday evening getting on a train at King's Cross to go to the game, and when I moved down the aisle to make more space for other Gooners to get on the train, I had two women have a go at me, one because I was "invading her personal space" despite me being a clear foot away, the other because she consequently would not have enough room to read her paper.

51) The Daily Mail which claims it "discovers" people and "announces" them as "finds" to the world i.e. Nicky Minaj whom was introduced to it's readers last month as a "new sensation" despite having been making music for a while.

52) People who say/type "Would of" instead of "Would have".

53) People who buy national lottery tickets in a petrol station shop. Get a move on, I want to pay for my petrol and get out of there!

54) People who call Biggie Smalls "Old School". No! "Old School Hip Hop" faded out 1983 - 1984, not 1997!

55) People who look at you in amazement because you have never seen an episode of "Skins". Why would I? When they have seen the entire back catalogue of The Sopranos, The Wire and Curb Your Enthusiasm, then maybe, just maybe, I will watch an episode of Skins.
Last edited by QuartzGooner on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

QuartzGooner wrote:54) People who call Biggie Smalls "Old School". No! "Old School Hip Hop" faded out 1983 - 1984, not 1997!
Isn't that what **** wears as underpants? 8)

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

This needs to be renamed the 'grumpy old gits' thread...

Though I confess I want to batter people who stop at the bottom/top of stairs.

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Drivers who stop at round-a-bouts when theres nothing coming - learn the art of anticipation :twisted:

The theme music to Coronation Street - I could honestly kill to this music

People who say "innit" all the time - How about your face with my fucking fist innit :evil:

Girls & Phil Brown with orange fake tan - you look fucking ridiculous, go have a wash

Dole blaggers - No job, then go clean shit off the street, earn your fucking handouts or go without :evil:

Environmentalists - Thanks to you *word censored* everything fun is taxed to the hilt

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

MutleyGooner wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:54) People who call Biggie Smalls "Old School". No! "Old School Hip Hop" faded out 1983 - 1984, not 1997!
Isn't that what **** wears as underpants? 8)
ya Crunt!!!..im getting a pic of my undies as i type :evil:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

MutleyGooner wrote:Drivers who stop at round-a-bouts when theres nothing coming - learn the art of anticipation :twisted:
Spot on.

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

56) Full english breakfasts always coming with the delis food........baked beans! :puke:

57) When you say you don't want beans on your full english breakfast and ask fro grilled tomatoes instaed they charge you for it as an extra even though you have had the same amount of items.

58) Cafes that say they do bubble and squeak when infact they simply serve some mashed potato with a pea in it.

59) Cafes that try to fob you off with undercooked spunky fried eggs

This morning I shall be going for my traditional Friday morning fry up in Krugers which thankfully does none of the above!

8)

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

60 Black pudding and mushrooms in a full breakfast. Dont like them