Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonersid

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:13 am
Stupid people. The type that do not get the whole "social distancing" directive and assume it's for everyone else to obey but not them. Stupid people should pay tax for the air they breathe. Cùnts. :censored:
I do think some people take it to the extreme though!
I’ve seen people risking their lives stepping off the pavement in front of cars and busses, to avoid passing within 2 metres of another human being!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

goonersid wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:20 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:13 am
Stupid people. The type that do not get the whole "social distancing" directive and assume it's for everyone else to obey but not them. Stupid people should pay tax for the air they breathe. Cùnts. :censored:
I do think some people take it to the extreme though!
I’ve seen people risking their lives stepping off the pavement in front of cars and busses, to avoid passing within 2 metres of another human being!
I’d rather take my chance with a mouth breather than argue with a bus !

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

BMW drivers. They all seem to think as they paid too much for their cars that they own the road and that red traffic lights are just a piece of vague advice that they are entitled to ignore. Also, do you have to be an arsehole before they let you buy a Porsche or do you become an arsehole once you've bought one?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:22 pm
BMW drivers. They all seem to think as they paid too much for their cars that they own the road and that red traffic lights are just a piece of vague advice that they are entitled to ignore. Also, do you have to be an arsehole before they let you buy a Porsche or do you become an arsehole once you've bought one?
You have to prove arsehole status before you buy it but you also have to sign an undertaking to do everything within your power to escalate your arseholeness once you take ownership.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:55 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
You have to prove arsehole status before you buy it but you also have to sign an undertaking to do everything within your power to escalate your arseholeness once you take ownership.
Thank you for your concise information. Sounds like you own a Porsche?

John F

Post by John F »

Red Snapper wrote:
Totally agree with this whenever I have a car driving inches from the rear bumper of my van it is normally a Big Massive Wanker driver.I put my washers on ,that normally makes them back off while they try to clean their screen.
When footballers use the word gutted. Has their stomach has been spilt open by Harry the Fisherman with their entrails fed to the seagulls.If so they are going to be out for months and something needs to be done about that psycho fisherman.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Years ago, a lad where I worked asked me to think of 10 people I know who drive a BMW, then to judge how many of them are wankers! 9 out 10!
Although I do find Audi drivers to be the most aggressive drivers on the road! Probably because they thought they’d stand out from the crowd, only to realise there are probably more Audis on the road than Fords!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 6:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 3:55 pm
Red Snapper wrote:
Thank you for your concise information. Sounds like you own a Porsche?
The car, the hat, the t-shirt, and the gloves. If you are going to be a wànker then go full wànker I say. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:57 am
Red Snapper wrote:
Totally agree with this whenever I have a car driving inches from the rear bumper of my van it is normally a Big Massive Wanker driver.I put my washers on ,that normally makes them back off while they try to clean their screen.
When footballers use the word gutted. Has their stomach has been spilt open by Harry the Fisherman with their entrails fed to the seagulls.If so they are going to be out for months and something needs to be done about that psycho fisherman.
Best way to deal with tailgaiting wànkers is to flip on your hazards and watch them slam on those brakes when they momentarily confuse your hazards for break lights. Just pray though they aren't a cop. :lol: :wink:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:28 am
John F wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:
Best way to deal with tailgaiting wànkers is to flip on your hazards and watch them slam on those brakes when they momentarily confuse your hazards for break lights. Just pray though they aren't a cop. :lol: :wink:
😀 Or 6ft 10.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

John F wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:24 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:28 am
John F wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:
😀 Or 6ft 10.

Hey, for DB 5ft 10 would be pretty daunting :lol: :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Always remember a throat punch levels any playing field. 8)

Also if they are 6'10" they are mutants and probably in a circus rather than out on the roads tailgating you pair of poofs. :lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:46 am

Also if they are 6'10" they are mutants and probably in a circus rather than out on the roads tailgating you pair of poofs. :lol: :wink:

:lol:

You couldn't reach his throat to punch it :lol:

Not without giving him a damn good punch in the nads first, assuming you can reach that high :lol: :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:26 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Not without giving him a damn good punch in the nads first, assuming you can reach that high :lol: :box:

Straight up Jock 20 years KB and nearly 10 of Krav means I can flex kick to about 7 foot so no motherfucker is out of my range. Also you should groin kick the nads rather than try punch them which would leave you exposed to a possible knock out straight punch. :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 10:29 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:26 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Straight up Jock 20 years KB and nearly 10 of Krav means I can flex kick to about 7 foot so no motherfucker is out of my range. Also you should groin kick the nads rather than try punch them which would leave you exposed to a possible knock out straight punch. :wink:

Just over for a breather from the Coronavirus thread :lol:

I was only suggesting you punch him in the nads in case of height restrictions. But if you can reach with a groin kick good for you :lol:

Just out of curiosity is 7 foot in leprechaun measurements the same as human? :wink: