Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 2:41 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 2:30 pm
"Personalised" car number plates.
Most of them involve adding spaces, changing numbers to look like letters, black rivets to look like full stops etc etc.
When I see one I automatically think "wanker"
This was confirmed, when I overheard a "wanker" complaining to his mate about being fined for altering his plate, to resemble his name!
He felt he had been unfairly treated by the cop who fined him, he then added that it was the 5th time he'd been stopped and told to sort it or he'd be fined :lol:
What a fucking "wanker"
Did his plate read "au91e" by any chance? :lol: :wink:
I thought it was 8aldy

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:02 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 2:41 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 2:30 pm
"Personalised" car number plates.
Most of them involve adding spaces, changing numbers to look like letters, black rivets to look like full stops etc etc.
When I see one I automatically think "wanker"
This was confirmed, when I overheard a "wanker" complaining to his mate about being fined for altering his plate, to resemble his name!
He felt he had been unfairly treated by the cop who fined him, he then added that it was the 5th time he'd been stopped and told to sort it or he'd be fined :lol:
What a fucking "wanker"
Did his plate read "au91e" by any chance? :lol: :wink:
I thought it was 8aldy
:lol: :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

The slow commercial disappearance of Father's Day from the calendar. Saw a card in Card Factory "To Mum, on Father's Day". Didn't see the "To Dad on mother's day" to celebrate all those single fathers or a card for those dad's who have been denied access to their kids by narcissistic women.
Like St. George's day in England we are being phased out. Now that really gets on my moobs!!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The new fad - destined to remain and cause lots of accidents, these Electric Scooters - 3 times in the past week, I get off the train in the morning on my way to the office and these careless cuntts go zipping by on the pavement - silently - Oh! and guess what they've got headphones on and the rule of thumb is that they try and speed past any pedestrians as close as possible - I no longer listen to music or the radio/news on my mobile anymore it's just too dangerous. Before the lockdown it was bad enough when the pavements were more crowded with these dumb fuckerrs who walk along whilst texting or having a conversation whilst looking at the person they are speaking to, their phone in one hand whilst holding a scalding cup of coffee in the other hand which they insist on holding out in front of them as if to say out of my way or get scalded... I am sooo tempted to walk along the middle of the pavement in the opposite direction swinging my rice-flail back and forth so any of the fuckers either get to close when passing me with their coffee or any cunnt too close on their "Scoot" - Yeah! apparently they 'drive' a "scoot" :roll: - Then they get a face full of season hardwood on a chain. :D

I have seen so many 'close misses' already, so when the lockdown is finally fully lifted there is going to be feckin' Carnage...

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/pi-cl ... 95.article

Oh! AND In-Fuckin-Somnia! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Modern day 'joggers' twice this morning on the way to work the same woman jogged, well I say jogged but in reality it was more of a bimble, across junctions in front of cars turning in, ok the first one the car was just starting to turn but the second one was already round the corner of the junction and the silly cow just ran round the front of his car and he had to stand on the brakes....usual shit ear phones it 1000 yard stare directly ahead oblivious to everything around her

My personal favourite is the militant joggers in pairs, 'we are jogging up the path side by side and you a mere peasant walker WILL move out if our way', *word censored* the lot of them, I am now at the stage when I see them coming I deliberately walk down the middle of the path refusing to move because it is so common where I currently live :evil: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:50 am
Modern day 'joggers' twice this morning on the way to work the same woman jogged, well I say jogged but in reality it was more of a bimble, across junctions in front of cars turning in, ok the first one the car was just starting to turn but the second one was already round the corner of the junction and the silly cow just ran round the front of his car and he had to stand on the brakes....usual shit ear phones it 1000 yard stare directly ahead oblivious to everything around her

My personal favourite is the militant joggers in pairs, 'we are jogging up the path side by side and you a mere peasant walker WILL move out if our way', *word censored* the lot of them, I am now at the stage when I see them coming I deliberately walk down the middle of the path refusing to move because it is so common where I currently live :evil: :banghead:
We get a lot of that in my area. Three fat middleaged women shuffling along took up the whole footpath the other evening. I could see other walkers having to step off onto the road to let these bastards through, and I did what you did, walked straight down the middle. As they had to go around me they tutted a bit so I barked back "don't be afraid to fucking move over". :lol: :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Shit cock inhaling freelance reporters and their fucking stupid obsession with fucking arsehole social fucking media. :censored:

I would just once like to read an online article about something without seeing the fucking braindead line "reaction was swift on social media...." or "many people took to social media to praise/abuse/vilify so and so...". :roll:

Fuck off. When did social fucking media become the arbiter of fucking everything. :censored: :x

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Social media driven terminology really fucks me off.

Stupid fucking terms like: "I'm just trying to live my best life".

And stupid incorrect usage of words like "hack".

And cùnts that "share".

Fuck off snowflake cùnts.

:censored: :banghead: :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Stop man spreading into my safe space DB :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:51 pm
Oh you have fucking triggered me now you cùnt. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:29 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:51 pm
Oh you have fucking triggered me now you cùnt. :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Uh OH! You gonna "Hack" him Bro!??? :box: :lol: :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Liberals.....twats the lot of them these days :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:22 pm

Yeah! Liberal Twatts with very Right Wing dreams and wishes... Bunch 2 faced cuntbags.

sorry I'm triggered. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:22 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Yeah! Liberal Twatts with very Right Wing dreams and wishes... Bunch 2 faced cuntbags.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry: :cry:

Is it preventing you living your best life? We need to establish a "safe space" on here for people to shelter from Muzz's white male privilege.

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:10 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:22 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry: :cry:

Is it preventing you living your best life? We need to establish a "safe space" on here for people to shelter from Muzz's white male privilege.

:D :wink:
Ohh Yaaaahhh! And it's messing with my Vegan Biorythms maaaaan!