Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:31 pm
Clash wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:28 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:50 pm
Oh ffs what is it with some people -

Ann Francke, head of the Chartered Management Institute (not the diary one :roll: ), has said that bosses should actively curtail male staff talking about football, cricket and rugby in case women feel 'left out' at work.

She was on BBC Radio 4 (sounds like their ideal guest) and said of sports talk "A lot of women, in particular, feel left out. They don't follow those sports and they don't like either being forced to talk about them or not being included. I have nothing against sports enthusiasts or cricket fans - that's great. But the issue is many people aren't cricket fans".

"It's very easy for it to escalate from VAR talk and chat to slapping each other on the back and talking about their conquests at the weekend. It's a gateway to more laddish behaviour".

:shock: :? :x

Where the fu.ck does this cu.nt get off on telling people what they can talk about.....unbelievable.

Fuck off love for everybody's sake. She is everything that is wrong with society today.
That can't be real can it? This woman cannot be that fucking stupid can she? I mean in all - hang on, what the fuck am I saying? Of course she could be that fucking stupid.

Women need to be stopped talking about soap operas in work. That shit can escalate from "Eastenders" to what they cooked for the hubby the night before. It's a gateway for more birdish behaviour. :censored:
You beat me to it mate :D Totally agree 8)
:lol:

Great minds, Clash. 8)

No they don't, they think alike :lol: :lol:

Why can't they just ignore what we talk about? I pay no attention to what the birds at work talk about most of the time and I don't feel excluded.....relieved not to have to talk to them yes, excluded no :lol:
That's the crux of the issue. They really are clingy insecure fuckers aren't they? Their own shit is so boring they can't feel validated unless we include them in our more interesting enjoyable shit. :roll:

Really if they didn't have tits and vaginas I wouldn't bother with them. :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:50 pm
Oh ffs what is it with some people -

Ann Francke, head of the Chartered Management Institute (not the diary one :roll: ), has said that bosses should actively curtail male staff talking about football, cricket and rugby in case women feel 'left out' at work.

She was on BBC Radio 4 (sounds like their ideal guest) and said of sports talk "A lot of women, in particular, feel left out. They don't follow those sports and they don't like either being forced to talk about them or not being included. I have nothing against sports enthusiasts or cricket fans - that's great. But the issue is many people aren't cricket fans".

"It's very easy for it to escalate from VAR talk and chat to slapping each other on the back and talking about their conquests at the weekend. It's a gateway to more laddish behaviour".

:shock: :? :x

Where the fu.ck does this cu.nt get off on telling people what they can talk about.....unbelievable.

Fuck off love for everybody's sake. She is everything that is wrong with society today.
I wish someone would stop some of the male staff in my job talking about sport.. We have Liverpool fans who genuinely don't know who they are playing if their game isn't over hyped by Sky.We have rugby experts (also Liverpool fans) who use phrase like "we" and "us" when Oierland are playing. We have GAA fans (also Liverpool fans)who watch one game a year but are experts. We have MME fans(also Liverpool fans) who say that is a sport, We have all sorts of experts who basically haven't a clue about anything. We do have horse racing fans who are genuine because they like a flutter and can give each other tips about the proverbial 3.30 in Wincanton as easily as the Cheltenham Gold Cup. And we have one bloke who is a genuine Golf fanatic but happily admits to having zero interest in other sports. I respect him for that.
So yeah ban sport talk in the workplace, but not for women's sake.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Don't give much of a fuck who this might offend. Happily I never do. :D

Anyway am I the only one sick of this tedious outpouring of social media "grief" for Kobe Bryant? Every fucking idiot celebidee and Internet arsehole is trying to outdo each other to be seen to be the most grief stricken and affected by his death. The hyperbole is fucked too. Apparently he was a spiritual guide for all humanity, had singlehandedly overcome world poverty, and was on the cusp of finding the cure for cancer. :roll:

And at least one woman would not agree with his imminent sainthood. :wink:

It's a shame when anyone dies but fuck it I didn't know him and he had zero impact on my life so keep your fucking fake grief to yourselves twats. :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:15 am

Anyway am I the only one sick of this tedious outpouring of social media "grief" for Kobe Bryant? Every fucking idiot celebidee and Internet arsehole is trying to outdo each other to be seen to be the most grief stricken and affected by his death. The hyperbole is fucked too. Apparently he was a spiritual guide for all humanity, had singlehandedly overcome world poverty, and was on the cusp of finding the cure for cancer. :roll:

It's a shame when anyone dies but fuck it I didn't know him and he had zero impact on my life so keep your fucking fake grief to yourselves twats. :roll:
No you are not wrong, but this is a symptom of modern day social media need to be more profound in your mourning and your IKEA flatpack grief than the previous person or poster.
Thoughts and PRAYERS in a Godless world I once saw it described as. How many of those that post "Ur(sic) in my taughts/ tots/ thoughts and prayers "actually pray to any type of God? Very few I guess, but let that not stop a profound cliche.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:15 am

Oh you are not wrong. I've been thinking the same thing ever since it happened....who the fu.ck is he to most over here....absolutely nothing.

As you say it's sad when a life is cut short so it's worse that his daughter died young but there were a bunch of other people who died in the accident too but nobody gives two fu.cks about them.

Thankfully Ed Woodward and the transfer window closure will attract much media attention away from Kobe.....thank christ for that.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:04 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:31 pm
Clash wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:30 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:28 pm

That can't be real can it? This woman cannot be that fucking stupid can she? I mean in all - hang on, what the fuck am I saying? Of course she could be that fucking stupid.

Women need to be stopped talking about soap operas in work. That shit can escalate from "Eastenders" to what they cooked for the hubby the night before. It's a gateway for more birdish behaviour. :censored:
You beat me to it mate :D Totally agree 8)
:lol:

Great minds, Clash. 8)

No they don't, they think alike :lol: :lol:

Why can't they just ignore what we talk about? I pay no attention to what the birds at work talk about most of the time and I don't feel excluded.....relieved not to have to talk to them yes, excluded no :lol:
That's the crux of the issue. They really are clingy insecure fuckers aren't they? Their own shit is so boring they can't feel validated unless we include them in our more interesting enjoyable shit. :roll:

Really if they didn't have tits and vaginas I wouldn't bother with them. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

On the women and sports thing one of the women at my work is a lovely old dear, late 60s and when I was telling her about the whole not talking about sport at work, she said 'fuck that', I dont think I've ever heard her swear in 5years of working with her, she is a mad sports fan and genuinely knowledgeable about football, cricket, rugby and her biggest passion is darts, she loves the banter with the guys, she's from Portsmouth originally so a Pompey fan and is looking forward to the Cup Tie.

On Kobe Bryant, the whole grief whoring over people dying is getting truly nauseating, most people on the internet just want to validate themselves by jumping on any bandwagon passing by. I'd heard the name and knew he played basketball and that's about it, as said above it is truly disgusting for the families of the other victims that their loss is overlooked in the media frenzy :cussing:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Nish Kumar...a cu.nt of the highest order. He's not in the least bit funny, which is a bit of a setback for a 'comedian'. He is also sycophantic beyond belief when on TV and will laugh hysterically at ANYthing remotely amusing said by ANYbody he is on with. How did he end up on our TV screens....I assume he is another of those unfunny comedians that the beeb is want to promote who you see appear on nothing other than beeb shows. Fuck the licence fee.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I’m in a right bad mood today (saturday) after working from 8-2 only to be pulled on my way out for not staying until 4!! So fuck everybody!!
Liberalism , minority groups, diversity and “tolerance”
Where will it end?
Just over 50 years ago homosexuality was illegal, quite rightly so imo.
Now we have gay marriage, transgenderism and just about every kind of deviance is now accepted, to the point where, if you object or disagree, then you are the “problem”
I honestly believe we are only a matter of time away from grown men walking down the aisle with “child brides” or people marrying their fucking pets!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:03 pm
I’m in a right bad mood today (saturday) after working from 8-2 only to be pulled on my way out for not staying until 4!! So fuck everybody!!
Liberalism , minority groups, diversity and “tolerance”
Where will it end?
Just over 50 years ago homosexuality was illegal, quite rightly so imo.
Now we have gay marriage, transgenderism and just about every kind of deviance is now accepted, to the point where, if you object or disagree, then you are the “problem
I honestly believe we are only a matter of time away from grown men walking down the aisle with “child brides” or people marrying their fucking pets!
Sid you are the problem. :D

Can't agree on the homo thing mate. It's not a lifestyle choice. You can't seriously want gays criminalised for loving someone can you? Fuck that. Live and let live. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

My missus showed me a clip from some shit reality show last night that her sister sent her on Facebook. The basic tenet of this utter gash was that two people that are friends or family - but kind of hate each other as well - pick out tattoos for each other but the other person doesn't get to see it until it's done. :roll:

Some fucking ugly fat pig with tiny tits and that punched in the mouth botox duck lips look presented this utter fucking shit.

Cue complete mongs getting tats of them fucking their own mother picked by their "friend" etc etc oh how outrageous look at me etc etc. :roll: :censored:

Jesus I've never seen so many people that deserve to die. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

FOI. :censored: :twisted:

I have just spent two fucking days redacting fucktonnes of documents because some hairy palmed virgin existing in a grief bunker in his mom's basement has FOI'd my project. Now I have to politely tell this fucking no life gimp that I have approved his request and I cannot use swear words in that approval letter. :evil: :censored:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

CoronaVirus :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Piers fu.cking Morgan. The man is a total cu.nt.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stupid people. The type that do not get the whole "social distancing" directive and assume it's for everyone else to obey but not them. Stupid people should pay tax for the air they breathe. Cùnts. :censored: