Should Muttley let the redneck "induct" him?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Should Muttley/Wayno let this redneck pop his cherry?

Yes - Kingjayson would pay money to watch
83%
No - just, no. Seriously. No.
17%

Total votes: 6

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mrgnu1958 wrote:WUM..and you have ..WON...
Youve started early this morning ****"y :cheers: :roll:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Yes i have you wanker... :barscarf:

ERM...remember og message boarders..Ive only answered these idiots posts..WUms=FLASH=RIGHT ARSEHOLE......BAN ME!!! hahahahah
Last edited by mrgnu1958 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mrgnu1958 wrote:Yes i have you wanker... :barscarf:

ERM...remember og message boarders..Ive only answered these idiots posts..WUms=FLASH=RIGHT ARSEHOLE......BAN ME!!! hahahahah
:? :? :?

:?: :?: :?:

im confused :shock:
Last edited by flash gunner on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads, can I just ask you both to drop this here please. We all know this is going to escalate and result in someone getting banned. Why let that happen? If you don't like each other then fine just ignore each other.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Lads, can I just ask you both to drop this here please. We all know this is going to escalate and result in someone getting banned. Why let that happen? If you don't like each other then fine just ignore each other.
I dont understand where all this has come from :?

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

flash gunner wrote:

Have you finished school flash?
Or..didnt ya dad let you go?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mrgnu1958 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

What the fuck are you going on about mate? Im 39 year old father of two and careful where your going with family references youre on shaky ground now

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

DB10GOONER wrote:Lads, can I just ask you both to drop this here please. We all know this is going to escalate and result in someone getting banned. Why let that happen? If you don't like each other then fine just ignore each other.
DB...get me banned..I really couldnt give a fuck..Look at the posts these last 3 days DB...THEN ban me..Look at flash and IHH"s posts..Then ban me

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mrgnu1958 wrote:
DB...get me banned..I really couldnt give a fuck..Look at the posts these last 3 days DB...THEN ban me..Look at flash and IHH"s posts..Then ban me
I havent posted in the last 3 days you cock :roll: I dont think ive posted since Thursday

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

flash gunner wrote:
mrgnu1958 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

What the fuck are you going on about mate? Im 39 year old father of two and careful where your going with family references youre on shaky ground now
OHHH hit a nerve eh??
See how it feels wanker

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

go on...ban me...if flash cant take it..fuck him...He gives it out to me at every oppotunity..LOOK IT UP MODS

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mrgnu1958 wrote:
Why would I do that? I don't want to see you banned, mate. I'm just asking all involved to take a step back and drop this silly row.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mrgnu1958 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
mrgnu1958 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:

OHHH hit a nerve eh??
See how it feels wanker
YOU couldnt hit any nerves as far as im concerned just be warned......

I have never made references towards your family **** even though you have divuldged enough over the years for everyone to have a field day but i would NEVER bring that up against you....

Listen you might dislike me so please just ignore me and ill do the same. Id like to think if anyone looks back ove rmy posts this morning i havent had digs at **** even though ive been provocted all morning......

I expect an apology once youve gotten down off your high horse or sobered up Peter

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

You utter wanker flash..You have regularly made reference to my sister on this board..Thats why she cant be bothered posting here..(DELETED BY DB10GOONER) Hold up.. :shock:...DARREN

(**** stop referencing people's dead relatives. Have some class, man.)

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Can someone do something about this obvious attention seeking?

:roll: