MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

safcftm wrote:
MizzNaughty wrote:All of you are so mean!

I've been to a few wild places on holiday but I still managed to stay faithful. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about 8)
Damn it, i'm stuck at work and I'm bored, can you not at least pretend that you've had some wild holidays where you have been in a bikini walking onto the beach having been in the sea, the water still running off your hair, down your shoulders and over your breasts when, suddenly, you have seen a beautiful woman sunbathing naked, the sun glistening off her perfect arse who has turned over, making your heart flutter as her large breasts slowly move into view. The woman looks into your eyes, puts her hand between her thighs and moves it slowly upwards, you can see her pussy, moist, awaiting her touch and desiring yours, whilst she maintains an eye contact that makes you feel open to her obvious intentions.... Maybe then you could talk, go back to a hotel room, shower together, you know, all that good stuff

Ha'way, otherwise I'm stuck looking at a fucking costing system :evil:
Yeah... erm, I'll be back later... yeah... got something I need to... er... look into... yep.

:lol: :wink:

RobbieVP

Post by RobbieVP »

DB10GOONER wrote:
safcftm wrote:

I've been to a few wild places on holiday but I still managed to stay faithful. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about 8)
Damn it, i'm stuck at work and I'm bored, can you not at least pretend that you've had some wild holidays where you have been in a bikini walking onto the beach having been in the sea, the water still running off your hair, down your shoulders and over your breasts when, suddenly, you have seen a beautiful woman sunbathing naked, the sun glistening off her perfect arse who has turned over, making your heart flutter as her large breasts slowly move into view. The woman looks into your eyes, puts her hand between her thighs and moves it slowly upwards, you can see her pussy, moist, awaiting her touch and desiring yours, whilst she maintains an eye contact that makes you feel open to her obvious intentions.... Maybe then you could talk, go back to a hotel room, shower together, you know, all that good stuff

Yeah... erm, I'll be back later... yeah... got something I need to... er... look into... yep.

Looks like ll that talk of costing systems has finished DB10 off!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

RobbieVP wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
safcftm wrote:

Looks like ll that talk of costing systems has finished DB10 off!
:lol:

Nothing sexier than costing systems! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
SpanishJoe wrote:I can catch the ferry and be in Ibiza in a couple of hours.

What does she look like, where's she staying and just how loose is she?
Depends if I get to fist her !! :wink: :lol: :lol: :wink:
:shock: :shock: :shock: jeeez hlebby that's a tad strong innit!?? :wink:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

When is she going? Cock O clock? :lol:

benglenton

Post by benglenton »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7VZqR5wCLM
do you reckon someone in this video?

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Post by Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER »

RoscommonGooner wrote:Is this the same girl who broke up with you a couple of seasons ago when you renewed your season ticket? :?
Yeah same bird. still together. Shes still silently dissapointed in me with my devoution to the AFC, but truth is apart from the Arsenal factor i treat her very well.

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

goonersid wrote:
RobbieVP wrote:when she gets back and starts showing you some new moves youll know...u need to decide whether to accept her indiscretions and enjoy the action or feck her off...either way u must know this...she will cheat!
And it doesn't even matter how fucking ugly she is, cos even ugly birds get shagged on hols. :lol:
Shes quite beautiful actully. ive 100% punched above my weight. I would post a pic but dont want a bunch of gooners spunking about her tonight.

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:
RobbieVP wrote:when she gets back and starts showing you some new moves youll know...u need to decide whether to accept her indiscretions and enjoy the action or feck her off...either way u must know this...she will cheat!
And it doesn't even matter how fucking ugly she is, cos even ugly birds get shagged on hols. :lol:
Shes quite beautiful actully. ive 100% punched above my weight. I would post a pic but dont want a bunch of gooners spunking about her tonight.
Let us be the judge of that.

8)

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:
Go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Or does she not exist? :lol:

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Simples my friend. Welcome her home with open arms and don't dare question what she has been up to. Show her that you are mature enough to trust her going away for a short while with her friends. Take an interest in her holiday without trying to be rude or hurt her feelings. Show her that you really are an adult in an adult relationship.......

Then get on the Newcastle away trip,drink loads of booze, smash a big fat geordie bird or a really fit brass, take loads of photos of her blowing your pork sword, blow your beans in her face and then think 'Job done'.
Last edited by cardinal2011 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

cardinal2011 wrote:Simples my friend. Welcome her home with open arms and don't dare question what she has been up to. Show her that you are mature enough to trust her going away for a short while with her friends. Take an interest in her holiday without trying to be rude or hurt her feelings. Show her that you really are an adult in an adult relationship.......

Then get on the Newcastle away trip,drink loads of booze, smash a big fat geordie bird or a really fit brass, take loads of photos of her blowing your pork sword, blow your beans in her face and then think 'Job done'.

This has been the secret of my own happy marriage!!!!
Marriage counselling, OG style!

:lol:

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER

Dont be silly.. There is no chance im posting a pic of my missus online. lets be serious for a second :shock: But im sure my girls more sexy then yours..... 8) 8)

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Dont be silly.. There is no chance im posting a pic of my missus online. lets be serious for a second :shock: But im sure my girls more sexy then yours..... 8) 8)
Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home...

Apart from kj.

8)

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:Dont be silly.. There is no chance im posting a pic of my missus online. lets be serious for a second :shock: But im sure my girls more sexy then yours..... 8) 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe so, looser than mine in 10 days too :lol: :lol: