The decline of the Wig and Gown

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
crocit wrote:the blondie barmaid who was there last season no longer there, and the one with a fit arse and a sexy tattoo always shwiing just above her arse no longer there" the barmaids left arent excatly fit anymore! and the mnagarer behind the bar, i think, is manager, she counts the money ! is a moody bitch haha, never talks or smiles! still a great boozer! and my fave for aftr match!
what about all the dickheads? and the acid house party going on at 3pm? fan of that?
:lol:

Too easy, Swale. Too easy. :lol: :wink: :wink:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Swale, I can recommend an excellent pub as an alternative for you.

It's called Phibbers. Great place.

Unfortunately, it's closed for refurbishment.

Gus Caesar

Post by Gus Caesar »

Must be bad - with a name like Swale Gooner I'm assuming you are from my neck of the woods... and we have plenty of cr*p pubs... Must be a Faversham gooner as there are a few decent boozers there?

Shame - used to go in the W & G sometimes pre-match...

Reg Niseth

Post by Reg Niseth »

The fittest barmaids are to be found in che's

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Reg Niseth wrote:The fittest barmaids are to be found in che's
Obviously been nowhere our medical team then... :?

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

This is true!

There are a few nice ones in Phibbers and The Bailey has a couple of strumpers who you would definitely do but maybe not tell your mates about!

8)

crocit

Post by crocit »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:
crocit wrote:the blondie barmaid who was there last season no longer there, and the one with a fit arse and a sexy tattoo always shwiing just above her arse no longer there" the barmaids left arent excatly fit anymore! and the mnagarer behind the bar, i think, is manager, she counts the money ! is a moody bitch haha, never talks or smiles! still a great boozer! and my fave for aftr match!
what about all the dickheads? and the acid house party going on at 3pm? fan of that?
yes, pissed and dance with some gooner mates as i know the regulars in the Wig and Gown, as they also drink in the Bailey aswell, and hourse party at 3p? wtf u talkign about, they show all saturday 3pm games live in there, better atmosphere that the shitty bowl in my opinion,

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Percy Dalton wrote:

This is true!

There are a few nice ones in Phibbers and The Bailey has a couple of strumpers who you would definitely do but maybe not tell your mates about!

8)
I agree re Phibbers...but unfortunately, it is currently closed for refurbishment.

8)