I hate Talksport!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonertux

Re: I hate Talksport!

Post by goonertux »

Still hate Talkshite and rarely listen, but am just loving it tonight! All the moaning Mancs and Andy Goldstein wingeing and moaning. No mention of the cheating though!

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Jesus Christ, has anyone listened to 606 recently? Darren Fletcher and Robbie Savage are the worst thing to happen to radio since ‘Sign language Hour’ or ‘The Mime Show’.

What a pair of *word censored*.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

officepest wrote:Jesus Christ, has anyone listened to 606 recently? Darren Fletcher and Robbie Savage are the worst thing to happen to radio since ‘Sign language Hour’ or ‘The Mime Show’.

Alan Green is the most biased idiot on the radio. I turn off when he comes on now.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

officepest wrote:Jesus Christ, has anyone listened to 606 recently? Darren Fletcher and Robbie Savage are the worst thing to happen to radio since ‘Sign language Hour’ or ‘The Mime Show’.

Yep, that show has gone down the toilet with these two.

Luckily, Wrighty and Kelly do a better job on Sundays

:barscarf: :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Red Snapper wrote:

Alan Green is the most biased idiot on the radio. I turn off when he comes on now.
Agree,

Always hated Alan Green's nasal whine which was always anti - Arsenal.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

StuartL wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:

Agree,

Always hated Alan Green's nasal whine which was always anti - Arsenal.
He is doing MOTD commentries on TV now as well- anyone know why? Not enough non posh speakers, or to replace Jackie Oatley?