Good Luck MrGnu!!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
QuartzGooner

Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by QuartzGooner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:Olgit Gooner has informed us on another thread that MrGnu is currently very unwell. Rather than get lost in the other thread,I thought it might be nice and more appropriate to have somewhere in which people could pass on their good wishes.

I'm sure all of us who 'knew him' when he was a regular on this forum, whether we got on with him or not, wish him all the best with his current health issues and hope that he makes a full recovery. 8)

Olgit, please pass on my wishes to ****, regardless of what he did here that is horrible news.

olgitgooner

Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by olgitgooner »

QuartzGooner wrote:Olgit, please pass on my wishes to ****, regardless of what he did here that is horrible news.
Will do Quartz. I'll probably speak with him tomorrow.

DB10GOONER

Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by DB10GOONER »

olgitgooner wrote:
QuartzGooner wrote:Olgit, please pass on my wishes to ****, regardless of what he did here that is horrible news.
Will do Quartz. I'll probably speak with him tomorrow.
Kev, I know Gnuu probably won't appreciate it (seeing as I banned him) but would you be kind enough to pass on my best wishes too? I always liked Gnuu and did my best to defuse the situation that led to his banning but he would not listen. Anyway, I'd never wish ill on the man and I'm truly saddened to hear about this, no matter what he did here. Give the big fella my best and tell him I'm praying for him. Cheers, mate.

TL - don't be silly about not posting. You had no idea, mate. Don't worry about it. If you like I'll delete the post you made?

flash gunner

Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by flash gunner »

Sorry to hear about mrgnu. Hope and pray he makes a full recovery. Send him my regards

REB

Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by REB »

flash gunner wrote:Sorry to hear about mrgnu. Hope and pray he makes a full recovery. Send him my regards

same here kev.

DB10_TH14

Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by DB10_TH14 »

i'm sensin mrgnu was before my time but hope he makes a speedy and full recovery

OneBardGooner

Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by OneBardGooner »

olgitgooner wrote:....

mrgnu has cancer. Operation on friday.
I'm genuinely sorry to hear that. We all know MrGnu went through some serious life stuff...divorce/separation/food addictions all kinds of stuff...and he also did and said some very unpleasant stuff to people - not me.....But before his world collapsed he was 'fun'...I always hoped he'd get through all the shyte....so having gone through all the 'stuff' I'm not surprised he has a very serious illness/di-ease...it is more common than we might guess.

I hope he does find healing and recovery..and that , That leads to better days for him and his loved ones.

Do pass on my Good Wishes for full and speedy recovery should anyone see him.

arseofacrow

Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by arseofacrow »

Hoping for a full mrGnu'y recovery :barscarf: ...hopefully can get back to watching the Arsenal quickly and enjoying the newly renovated phibbers :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

skizz_b

Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by skizz_b »

same here olgit, best wishes to mrgnu

beating cancer is a mentality not a treatment. best of luck pal

I Hate Hleb

Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Olgit Gooner has informed us on another thread that MrGnu is currently very unwell. Rather than get lost in the other thread,I thought it might be nice and more appropriate to have somewhere in which people could pass on their good wishes.

I'm sure all of us who 'knew him' when he was a regular on this forum, whether we got on with him or not, wish him all the best with his current health issues and hope that he makes a full recovery. 8)

skizz_b

Re: Good Luck MrGnu!!

Post by skizz_b »

hear hear, best of luck with the op MrGnu. kick it's arse :box:

REB

Post by REB »

Best of luck peter.wish you well.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Best of luck Gnuu"y. I know things ended badly on here but there are no hard feelings and I wish you the best of luck in beating this disease. Stay strong Big P! 8) 8)

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

Best of luck to the big guy. Hope he makes a full recovery and is back in Whitstable before long :barscarf:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

good luck to the big man, hope he recovers well.