The Young Ones

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonersid

The Young Ones

Post by goonersid »

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28790718
Well who'd have thought it :lol:
Aren't there any bastions of British entertainment who aren't perverts :shock:

SPUDMASHER

Re: The Young Ones

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I think this one is just spiteful bullshit. I really don't see there being any truth in it.

Also, if this alleged assault on a minor happened in the 1980's I doubt that anyone would still have the evidence laying around their house 30 years later :roll:

I'm a great believer in these people not being named until a verdict has been returned. I saw Freddie Starr on the tv recently and he looked like a broken man who's life had been torn apart by malicious claims and public rumour.

Trial by public opinion is far worse than trial by jury. At least with trial by jury you go into the courtroom an innocent man whereas in the press you are guilty before you even get there. People always state the 'no smoke without fire' bullshit and hang these poor fuckers out to dry. DLT is currently going back to court because he allegedly sexually assaulted another girl in the 1980's. The basis of this particular claim is that he 'touched her in an innapropriat manner'. If that's the case you can probably lock up everyone that's ever been on holiday to Ibiza. :roll: :roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SPUDMASHER wrote:I think this one is just spiteful bullshit. I really don't see there being any truth in it.

Also, if this alleged assault on a minor happened in the 1980's I doubt that anyone would still have the evidence laying around their house 30 years later :roll:

I'm a great believer in these people not being named until a verdict has been returned. I saw Freddie Starr on the tv recently and he looked like a broken man who's life had been torn apart by malicious claims and public rumour.

Trial by public opinion is far worse than trial by jury. At least with trial by jury you go into the courtroom an innocent man whereas in the press you are guilty before you even get there. People always state the 'no smoke without fire' bullshit and hang these poor fuckers out to dry. DLT is currently going back to court because he allegedly sexually assaulted another girl in the 1980's. The basis of this particular claim is that he 'touched her in an innapropriat manner'. If that's the case you can probably lock up everyone that's ever been on holiday to Ibiza. :roll: :roll:
Good, he ate my fucking hamster :evil:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
SPUDMASHER wrote:I think this one is just spiteful bullshit. I really don't see there being any truth in it.

The most disturbing thing on this thread, sid, is that you had a hamster set aside specifically for the purposes of "fucking".

:lol: :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:

The most disturbing thing on this thread, sid, is that you had a hamster set aside specifically for the purposes of "fucking".

:lol: They're just like a beaver only tighter :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
goonersid wrote:

:lol: They're just like a beaver only tighter :wink:
:coffeespit:

Post of the week right there! :barscarf: 8)

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

:lol: :lol:

Have bungle and zippy been nabbed yet?

:?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

For years and years there have been all kinds of rumours and claims (as yet unsubstantiated) that Cliff Richard is Gay...who the fuck cares...Also with all the recent Paedophilescumcunts being outed - Saville and Harris to name but 2....the media are only too willing to find him guilty without any evidence.
It is very easy to jump on the bandwagon and before anything other than an enquiry by the Plod has been made.

If he IS guilty than throw the *word censored* in gaol and let the prisoners deal out their own style of justice.

I would never have believed rolf harris was guilty - So who knows? But there seems to be more and more evidence coming to light from the 60's & 70's of politicians and the higher levels of the judiciary being involved in paedophile
activities, and that they are being protected because of the positions they held or still hold.

I think if found anyone regardless of who/what they are, they should be hanged, no fucking about just execute the scumflith.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

arseofacrow wrote::lol: :lol:

Have bungle and zippy been nabbed yet?

:?
Don't know about Zippy & Bungle but that bloke looks well feckin' Dodgy!

:lol:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Don't care that he's gay and obviously don't know if he's guilty of this accusation but I fucking despise Harry Webb.

Bastard shit music making tool.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

What a *word censored*. The wanker has nonce written all over him and I hope he gets what's fucking coming, the creepy, smarmy, perma-tanned, closet-homo, too-scared-to-come-out, media luvvie *word censored* rag.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

officepest wrote:Don't care that he's gay and obviously don't know if he's guilty of this accusation but I fucking despise Harry Webb.

Bastard shit music making tool.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

1. It is nothing short of a complete disgrace that the police happily leak information about suspects being investigated. The press are the ones who get the stick for misreporting, but how/why do they even know? There is no valid justification for the police to release details of suspects until they are charged. This could easily end up being a spurious accusation, or completely unprovable, but Cliff Richard will forever be tainted by these allegations.

2. Actually have a look at the nature of some of these allegations. I obviously do not condone paedophilia or any sexual assault at all, and Rolf Harris was an evil evil man who hopefully will be woken by a painful bumfucking every day in prison. Some of the things he did were absolutely sick. But some of the allegations being levelled against him and other men are literally stuff like slapping an arse 30 years ago.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

It seems wrong to me that , seemingly on the say so of one person many years after the supposed fact, these celebrities can be named in the media before any evidence is gathered or trial scheduled. They then get tried by the press and their lives ruined. When they're proved guilty then string them up by their balls but the majority of them seem to be acquitted but the damage is done. Apparently the police told the BBC they were moving on Cliff Richard in order to "flush out" any other accusers, in other words let the BBC do their job for them. I imagine that 30 years down the line the police aren't looking for physical evidence but just want a gander at his computers. This should all have been handled far more discreetly in my opinion.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

seems to me anyone who has meet the Queen is a wrong un

Sir Jimmy Savile
Sir Cliff Richard
Rolf painted her portrait
Freddie Starr (use to do hitler impersonation in the 80s, the royals are jerries)
Stuart Hall (did a Royal it's a knockout)
Ken Barlow & Kevin Webster were in the Rovers when the Queen visited in the 80s

just waiting for Sir Rednose to get a pull anytime now