LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rosie_titters

Re: LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

Post by Rosie_titters »

i know fuck all about Rugby

But the taffs are confident they will win tomorrow. loads of boyo's tomorrow will be creaming themselves over George North

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

I have personally never cracked one out over Big George North.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

isnt rugby only for frat boys in college? an excuse to get hammered 7 days a week and make your "brothers" walk around campus naked with bottles of jack daniels stuck up their ass? at least thats what it is over here. lol. stupid sport.

Step

Post by Step »

Played by pricks, watched by W*NK**S.

Jerks the lot of them.

But Chris Jones obviously lives for this shite, the new Ian Robertson of the 'why do they waste stadiums like Old Trafford on football fame'!! (actually he's probably right on that one!!!)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO tomorrow I shall be finishing work, getting slaughtered and patrolling the streets of Cardiff with my hoodlum acquantainces beating the living daylights out of any English bastard I see just to prove to you that I'm not bitter :barscarf:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:isnt rugby only for frat boys in college? an excuse to get hammered 7 days a week and make your "brothers" walk around campus naked with bottles of jack daniels stuck up their ass? at least thats what it is over here. lol. stupid sport.

We don't have frat boys.

I did enjoy that Animal House documentary though.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:isnt rugby only for frat boys in college? an excuse to get hammered 7 days a week and make your "brothers" walk around campus naked with bottles of jack daniels stuck up their ass? at least thats what it is over here. lol. stupid sport.

We don't have frat boys.

I did enjoy that Animal House documentary though.
Take out the r in frat (tbh thought that's what you meant anyway and it was a typo :lol: ) and you've got it :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I played Rugby to a reasonable standard , as a kid I played for Kent Colts and @ 17 played for the senior team too ,played for a famous london club too, played in the semi final of the middx sevens etc blah blah .
I reckon I might have been able to go further but at 19 a gave it up, firstly it was interfering with my Arsenal life but largely because of the complete and utter bell ends that played in those times .
Uppity suburban middle class *word censored* desperately trying to look like they are part of the aristocratic country set ,Volvo estates,corduroy trousers barbour jackets ,hunter wellies, children called rupert and henrietta and a german pointer dog despite the fact they live in Bromley and wouldn't know a partridge from pear tree .

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Herd wrote:I played Rugby to a reasonable standard , as a kid I played for Kent Colts and @ 17 played for the senior team too ,played for a famous london club too, played in the semi final of the middx sevens etc blah blah .
I reckon I might have been able to go further but at 19 a gave it up, firstly it was interfering with my Arsenal life but largely because of the complete and utter bell ends that played in those times .
Uppity suburban middle class *word censored* desperately trying to look like they are part of the aristocratic country set ,Volvo estates,corduroy trousers barbour jackets ,hunter wellies, children called rupert and henrietta and a german pointer dog despite the fact they live in Bromley and wouldn't know a partridge from pear tree .
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a wonder you had time to sleep.

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
Herd wrote:I played Rugby to a reasonable standard , as a kid I played for Kent Colts and @ 17 played for the senior team too ,played for a famous london club too, played in the semi final of the middx sevens etc blah blah .
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a wonder you had time to sleep.

:lol: :lol:

No wonder the fucking buses were always late.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I like rugby :oops:

but then I like any sport apart from basketball and women's football :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:Just like with the football, its a chance for the little satellite nations to display that king size chip on the shoulder, boo the national anthem and get all bitter and twisted

ING-ER-LUND...ING-ER-LUND....ING-ER-LUND

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:tumbleweed:

Do you never get bored with the fishing...? :lol:

But either way, you obviously have never been to a game of arse burglary (or rugby, as the gays on here call it). They all stand there respectfully listening to each other's anthems. :shock:

Fucking polite arseholes. :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Just like with the football, its a chance for the little satellite nations to display that king size chip on the shoulder, boo the national anthem and get all bitter and twisted

ING-ER-LUND...ING-ER-LUND....ING-ER-LUND

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:tumbleweed:

Do you never get bored with the fishing...? :lol:

sBut either way, you obviously have never been to a game of arse burglary (or rugby, as the gays on here call it). They all stand there respectfully listening to each other's anthem. :shock:

Fucking polite arseholes. :lol:
Yes they do , and they buy ties with the crests of the competing countries on it. The half and half scarf on a smaller scale.nI Ireland we have TWO national anthems for this wankfest.. The cringe worthy "Oierland's Call " is belted out by the participants and customers alike in a defiant display of mock patriotism. The customers of the four franchises that make up professional rugby in Oireland join forces for the day.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

[quote="Step"]Yes HOOORAHH it's the annual Rugger Home International tournament.

Described on a radio ad yesterday as the' Biggest Rugby Tournament' - funny I thought that would be 'THE RUGGA 'WORLD' CUP
but essentially that's the same thing- 4/5 nations capable of winning it and about 24 villages making up the numbers.

Get ready this weekend for interviews in Timber paneled mansions with Stuart STARGAZER Lancaster(watch him stare at the ceiling as he answers all the deep important questions).

Great to hear Chris Jones on Radio 5 this morning reeling off all the double barreled names in the squads (he's the new Old Guy Robertson) in preparation for this the greatest of BBC covered sporting events!

Even the 'World Cup has a double barreled name!(Quote)

Now I love my football but I love watching England in the Rugby and I have to say it's a proper tough game. Everyone gets stuck in, a few whacks, "any problems" sorted out on the pitch while the game goes on.................
Now the supporters..........well that's another story, boring twats in tweed.

Football on the other hand.....................prima donnas more interested in how they look than winning, falling over when someone looks at them and not giving a shit if they win or lose and as long as the 80 grand a week goes in the bank.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

flash gunner wrote:I like rugby :oops:

but then I like any sport apart from basketball and women's football :roll:
i know basketball isnt big in britain but it should be. best sport other than football (soccer). its fairly similar in the way the game plays. point guards = central midfielders, centers = strikers, shooting guards = wing players. probably why its the 2nd most popular sport in the world. and the players are probably the best athletes in the world.