LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

Post by Rugby Gooner »

How do you think I feel?!
I live in RUGBY, so I have to put up with the "Engage" ,"Ooh Ooh Ooh", shit everytime I fancy a pint when the Eggchasing is on. I/we also have to listen to all the bullshit about Rugby fans being so friendly and non trouble making,( a bit like the Bin-Dippers),and how they can't stand Football. These will be the same people in England Football shirts at the next Euros and World Cup. WANKERS!!! :banghead: :evil:

REB

Post by REB »

the mrs got a phone call from 3 yesterday saying she won 2 vip tickets for the england game on sun week :barscarf: it will be my first 6 nations game and am soooooooooo looking forward to it :mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:the mrs got a phone call from 3 yesterday saying she won 2 vip tickets for the england game on sun week :barscarf: it will be my first 6 nations game and am soooooooooo looking forward to it :mrgreen:
Bring lot's of lube. :lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

REB wrote:the mrs got a phone call from 3 yesterday saying she won 2 vip tickets for the england game on sun week :barscarf: it will be my first 6 nations game and am soooooooooo looking forward to it :mrgreen:

Nice one :barscarf: hope we fucking batter you though :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

got the email and its 150euro tickets , the aviva club level , free food and drink and watch the paddies batter the shite out of the english :mrgreen:

rugby is a great game mr kelly

and fuck the english flash :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

REB wrote:got the email and its 150euro tickets , the aviva club level , free food and drink and watch the paddies batter the shite out of the english :mrgreen:

rugby is a great game mr kelly

and fuck the english flash :wink:
No, Mr Dunne. No, it is not. :D :wink:

But enjoy the free grub and piss up! Just make sure you get that arse tight to the wall - when those towel flickers get a few beers on board they get very into exploring people's arseholes with their thumbs. According to Spuddy anyway!! :shock:

:-P :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

cheers alan :D

wouldnt be going if it wasnt free :-P as we are in dublin tomorrow for the weekend without the kids :barscarf: which i booked months ago so heading to the foggy dew for a few scoops, my fav dublin pub :mrgreen:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Have a good weekend Reb :barscarf:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Alex Goode coming in for Mike Brown is like replacing Ospina with Almunia.

I suspect Ireland will be too strong.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

The way I see rugby. A load of huge men jump on top of a ball in a big pile. Eventually the referee blows his whistle for an infringement by one of the teams, an infringement that no one could see or understand. The huge men then all stand up and form two lines facing each other. The ball is given to one of the smaller men who then kicks it directly into the stands. Now a smaller bunch of the huge men form two lines facing each other near the edge of the pitch. Another of the smaller men then throws the ball over the two lines of men. Some of the huge men lift another of the huge men in an attempt to catch the ball, The one who catches the ball falls to the ground and a load of huge men jump on top of him in a big pile. Eventually the referee blows his whistle for an infringement. Repeat for eighty minutes or until everyone is asleep.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

The scrum in rugby right now is just a complete joke. Far too many resets and penalties, often arbitrary which nobody can fathom.

Think England will turn Ireland over tomorrow, and if they do that's game over in terms of the Championship. England will cruise their last two games, whereas even if Ireland win they could get beaten in Cardiff in a fortnight.

Good win for Wales, although I can't help but to feel that a (partial) recovery has papered over the cracks and in the grand scheme of things will just prevent the change in approach and style that is required.

Scotland losing to Italy at home is a shock. Although I never bought into the talk of a Scottish revival before the tournament, Italy are as far away from the rest as they were 5 years ago.

REB

Post by REB »

free food and beer for 2 hours before the game yesterday thanks to my free tickets :barscarf: not the best game ever but ireland won and thats all that matters :mrgreen: taking your beer to your seats is not a good idea :oops: i got more drunk as the game went on , football has it right with no beer at your seat :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

There was a lot of sport on TV last Sunday..at half time I think during the Arsenal v Everton game I was flicking through the channels ..I accidentally came across this Oierland V England Rugger game.. I watched for about thirty seconds. During that time a caption came up on the screen displaying the collective weights of both teams or maybe it was the "pack " of both teams.....With all due respect how can the weight of a team or one section of that team be relevant in any real sport ?

REB

Post by REB »

i like rugby tbh, not that league rubbish but the union game but saying that it is well down my list as proper football will always come first and then i do like my GAA and go to as many cork games as i can during the summer.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Bradywasking wrote:There was a lot of sport on TV last Sunday..at half time I think during the Arsenal v Everton game I was flicking through the channels ..I accidentally came across this Oierland V England Rugger game.. I watched for about thirty seconds. During that time a caption came up on the screen displaying the collective weights of both teams or maybe it was the "pack " of both teams.....With all due respect how can the weight of a team or one section of that team be relevant in any real sport ?
Youve destroyed boxing Judo or Graeco Roman wrestling with one swipe mate and promoted tiddywinks and snooker :D :box: :box: