LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
flash gunner

Re: LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

Post by flash gunner »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I like rugby :oops:

but then I like any sport apart from basketball and women's football :roll:
i know basketball isnt big in britain but it should be. best sport other than football (soccer). its fairly similar in the way the game plays. point guards = central midfielders, centers = strikers, shooting guards = wing players. probably why its the 2nd most popular sport in the world. and the players are probably the best athletes in the world.

I always thought ice hockey was a more comparable US played sport to football. Basketball is just an up down your score/we score bore fest IMO

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

For people who don't like rugby,still managed to get 3 pages on here so far. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Re: LET THE BUM FEST BEGIN

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:With a thread title like that, old Hlebby nearly drowned in his own muck! :shock:

:lol: :wink: 8)
No I wouldn't - because it was missing the essential word 'Ladyboy' in the title!! :wink:

Indeed, I thought this thread was about Hashkad resurfacing on the forum!! :lol: :lol: :wink: '
:lol: :lol:

Fixed that for ya, mate! :wink:

(apologies to the OP for editting your thread title. I'm a little cúnt. What can I say?) :D

Hashkad!? I heard he was visiting BG in the hospital in Riode Janiro ! :wink:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

An American calling rugby a stupid sport, oh do fuck off. You lot rename rounders baseball and have turned rugby into fucking robot wars. :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

storrmin571 wrote:An American calling rugby a stupid sport, oh do fuck off. You lot rename rounders baseball and have turned rugby into fucking robot wars. :D

As Del Trotter once said baseball is silly boys rounders.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

ING-ER-LUND ING-ER-LUND ING-ER-LUND
:barscarf: :b

arscarf: :barscarf: We're gonna win the World Cup

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

As with 95+% of modern rugby games the side that dominates the scrum wins. Ive watched Gethin Jenkins throughout this season and like Adam Jones he struggles at regional level, never mind international. England pushed Wales all over the park and a more trigger-happy ref would have given a few more penalties and possibly a yellow.

No complaints with result though, Wales were absolutely dire second half and without a doubt deserved to lose. Same old issues again - tactically rigid, kicking possession away too much, not enough good ball for George North, picking a bang off-form Jonathan Davies ahead of Liam Williams for example and Cuthbert should not be a shoe-in at all. England controlled game very well second half but such a poor performance against a bang average (and under strength) outfit is worrying.

markmark64

Post by markmark64 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I like rugby :oops:

but then I like any sport apart from basketball and women's football :roll:
i know basketball isnt big in britain and it wont be. best sport other than football (football). its distinctly unsimilar in the way the game plays. point guards = some bloke playing netball, centers = some bloke playing netball. no idea why its the 2nd most popular sport in the world. and the players are probably the tallest streaks of piss in the world.
ok yankee gooner dandee i fixed that for you :D

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Thought George \north and Hubbard were extra shit last night. :rubchin:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Imagine the coverage this would get if it was Ingerlund football in town - http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... ns-8599135

To cap it off most of the cretins that go have no interest in rugby. They could have sold the Millennium Stadium out three times over even at those prices, yet the attendances at regions' games are fucking appalling. Barely 5k watched Cardiff Blues against Leicester yesterday.

I watch quite a lot of rugby, and not just when my country happen to be on TV! - domestic and European games too. I understand the game and am informed, but football always has and always will without doubt take precedence. So when some bitch in the office whose self-important prick husband has tickets through business starts spouting utter garbage about rugby I despair.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbank123 wrote:Imagine the coverage this would get if it was Ingerlund football in town - http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... ns-8599135
Toffs get drunk, act like twats, shocker. :shock:

:lol: :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:Imagine the coverage this would get if it was Ingerlund football in town - http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... ns-8599135

To cap it off most of the cretins that go have no interest in rugby. They could have sold the Millennium Stadium out three times over even at those prices, yet the attendances at regions' games are fucking appalling. Barely 5k watched Cardiff Blues against Leicester yesterday.

I watch quite a lot of rugby, and not just when my country happen to be on TV! - domestic and European games too. I understand the game and am informed, but football always has and always will without doubt take precedence. So when some bitch in the office whose self-important prick husband has tickets through business starts spouting utter garbage about rugby I despair.

WalesOnline rugby writer Simon Thomas Tweeted to say he was more depressed about the behaviour of so-called fans than the result.

Yeah I bet - you could hear a pin drop at the final whistle. I thought the sound on my TV had broken :D

I hope you weren't one of those in the crowd with an inflatable daffodil Northbank ? :wink: :D

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO 35 wrote:

WalesOnline rugby writer Simon Thomas Tweeted to say he was more depressed about the behaviour of so-called fans than the result.

Yeah I bet - you could hear a pin drop at the final whistle. I thought the sound on my TV had broken :D

I hope you weren't one of those in the crowd with an inflatable daffodil Northbank ? :wink: :D
Ha I can't honestly fathom why grown people would dress as a daffodil? Beggars belief.

As I've said I am a rugby fan but for all their smugness the people who fill the Millennium Stadium on international day are clueless compared to your average football crowd, for example. People assume that being Welsh means they somehow know something about rugby. The atmosphere can be absolutely phenomenal but Wales certainly believe their own hype and the fireworks etc before the game are a complete embarrassment. Especially when 60 minutes in Swing Low was echoing around the ground.

DB10 - I know that in other countries the perception is that the sport is for toffs but that's not the case here. A quick look at the 18st horror shows wearing the seemingly mandatory pink glittery cowboy hat and black top with "Scrum and get me" spelled out in silver studs stretched across their grotesque torso should dispel that - all's that missing is a "who knew George North and Sam Warburton 4 years ago" banner!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Toffs get drunk, act like twats, shocker. :shock:

:lol: :wink:
That video is NOTHING compared to the regular kind of thing that goes on every Friday and Saturday night in Cardiff....I would guess most big cities across any part of the UK

Depressing really - the police are always outnumbered - the streets covered in vomit, cans, bottles and blood - and uncoscious drunks...still all good profit eh!? :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

northbank123 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Ha I can't honestly fathom why grown people would dress as a daffodil? Beggars belief.

As I've said I am a rugby fan but for all their smugness the people who fill the Millennium Stadium on international day are clueless compared to your average football crowd, for example. People assume that being Welsh means they somehow know something about rugby. The atmosphere can be absolutely phenomenal but Wales certainly believe their own hype and the fireworks etc before the game are a complete embarrassment. Especially when 60 minutes in Swing Low was echoing around the ground.

DB10 - I know that in other countries the perception is that the sport is for toffs but that's not the case here. A quick look at the 18st horror shows wearing the seemingly mandatory pink glittery cowboy hat and black top with "Scrum and get me" spelled out in silver studs stretched across their grotesque torso should dispel that - all's that missing is a "who knew George North and Sam Warburton 4 years ago" banner!

I know mate - It's usually the reserve of English Toffs who have attended Charterhouose (at a cost of £22k per year) :wink: