They've made their bed.....

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

They've made their bed.....

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I am fucking fed up with the fact that the media seems to have been turned into a rolling 24hr appeal on behalf of the 3 women who decided to fuck off to Syria to join up with I.S.
We have even sent Metropolitan Police Officers,(at the Tax Payers expense),over to Turkey to try and find them!
In my opinion they have made their choice,(one on them was apparently "following" 70 of the fuckers on Twitter for fuck sake),so they should be left to get on with it!
Apparently, their intention is to get impregnated by the "Brothers", them presumably return to the U.K. where the Benefit System, the N.H.S., and their Local Authority,(ie: us stupid Tax Payers), can provide the necessary sustenance , education, and shelter to raise their offspring!
My attitude is that they have made their beds, let them lie in them!!! :banghead: :evil:

Henry Norris 1913

Re: They've made their bed.....

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

thought this thread was about your kids finally accepting responsibility and making their own beds :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:thought this thread was about your kids finally accepting responsibility and making their own beds :wink:
In your dreams! :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

As far as I am concerned we ( the country) are better off without them - they have left of their own choice, so good riddance, they should not be allowed back.

augie

Post by augie »

Rugby Gooner wrote:I am fucking fed up with the fact that the media seems to have been turned into a rolling 24hr appeal on behalf of the 3 women who decided to fuck off to Syria to join up with I.S.
We have even sent Metropolitan Police Officers,(at the Tax Payers expense),over to Turkey to try and find them!
In my opinion they have made their choice,(one on them was apparently "following" 70 of the fuckers on Twitter for fuck sake),so they should be left to get on with it!
Apparently, their intention is to get impregnated by the "Brothers", them presumably return to the U.K. where the Benefit System, the N.H.S., and their Local Authority,(ie: us stupid Tax Payers), can provide the necessary sustenance , education, and shelter to raise their offspring!
My attitude is that they have made their beds, let them lie in them!!! :banghead: :evil:

Don't ya just love the social welfare system over this side of Europe ? :lol: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Seriously what kind of copper would agree to do that job ? :? If you sign up to be a met copper, I'm damn sure marching into an isis stronghold on foreign soils isn't on your "to do" list and hell would freeze over before I would agree to risk my life going out to save 3 tarts who want a Syrian baby and aint concerned who from :roll:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

They are kids though, aren't they?

Chances are they will find the reality of their 'jihad' very different from their internet-cosy fantasy version, and will regret going as soon as they hit Syria.

I'm all for condemning their stupid actions, but the wider question is how, as a society, do we stop these kids from becoming so disillusioned that they think shacking up with these murdering scumbags is the answer?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:They are kids though, aren't they?

Chances are they will find the reality of their 'jihad' very different from their internet-cosy fantasy version, and will regret going as soon as they hit Syria.

I'm all for condemning their stupid actions, but the wider question is how, as a society, do we stop these kids from becoming so disillusioned that they think shacking up with these murdering scumbags is the answer?
officepest is right - they are kids. I think 2 are only 15 years old! Christ, most 15 year olds now days are like 5 year olds. They have no concept of what the real world is like. These 3 kids have made the biggest mistake of their lives, all based on a false fantasy of romantic jihad. The reality is they will most likely be raped and used as servants/slaves.

I feel it is here that the wider Muslim community in the UK and Oireland (we have more Irish based jihadist per head per capita travelling out there than any other country in Europe apparently! :shock: ) need to do more to educate their kids and dispell this myth of the romantic heroic jihad.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Regardless of their age, anyone who wants to go and join that bunch of murderous lunatics should be allowed to go on the condition they may never return. If these three want to be spunk buckets for a gang of psycotics that's their decision, let them reconcile it.

officepest

Post by officepest »

Red Snapper wrote:Regardless of their age, anyone who wants to go and join that bunch of murderous lunatics should be allowed to go on the condition they may never return. If these three want to be spunk buckets for a gang of psycotics that's their decision, let them reconcile it.
Yeah, you're right, I've changed my mind.

Once we find them we should bring them back and burn them alive or something while thumping a bible.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

officepest wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:Regardless of their age, anyone who wants to go and join that bunch of murderous lunatics should be allowed to go on the condition they may never return. If these three want to be spunk buckets for a gang of psycotics that's their decision, let them reconcile it.

Once we find them we should bring them back and burn the quran whilst holding the bible aloft in all its glory.
Holy slapping arseholes OP that's a tad extremist isn't it!?

:lol: :wink:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

officepest wrote:

Once we find them we should bring them back and burn them alive or something while thumping a bible.
or we could bring them back, spend thousands of tax payers money 'de-radicalising them' allow them back into society and watch them blow themselves up on the tube or go down a jewish super market and shoot everyone. i know what id prefer.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

the playing mantis wrote:
officepest wrote:

or we could bring them back, spend thousands of tax payers money 'de-radicalising them' allow them back into society and watch them blow themselves up on the tube or go down a jewish super market and shoot everyone. i know what id prefer.
Agreed. At 10 years old you are considered to be old enough to face criminal charges, so if 15/16-year olds want to go to join such a disgusting vile terrorist organisation of their own free will then I see no reason why they should not be held responsible and what imperative there is on the UK to reintegrate them or do anything other than renounce their citizenship and treat them as terrorists.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:They are kids though, aren't they?

officepest is right - they are kids. I think 2 are only 15 years old! Christ, most 15 year olds now days are like 5 year olds. They have no concept of what the real world is like. These 3 kids have made the biggest mistake of their lives, all based on a false fantasy of romantic jihad. The reality is they will most likely be raped and used as servants/slaves.

I feel it is here that the wider Muslim community in the UK and Oireland (we have more Irish based jihadist per head per capita travelling out there than any other country in Europe apparently! :shock: ) need to do more to educate their kids and dispell this myth of the romantic heroic jihad.
'false fantasy of romantic jihad' in what way has the british media reflected it as such? burning alive, beheadings, if that is someones, even a 15 year olds idea of romanticism, then seriously what hope is there.

the wider muslim community don't say anywhere near enough. why?

camerons/eric pickles letter to muslim civil leaders saying they should do more was a bare minimum and extremely mild, and yet, many, supposed moderate muslims, out cried that it was unfair that they were being singled out and over many aspects of the letter. that sums it up really.

its only a matter of time before there are further attacks in london/uk as a whole. eventually they will go to far and something will give in this country and other countries that suffer. france will likely have the NF in and then it could kick off big time.

huntingtons thesis was correct. we are living it and it will only get worse in the medium/short term

i can't see any way to avoid this, even if the west withdrew completely from the middle east, i think there would still be attacks, and a global jihad. the only thing stopping that is the internal divisions in islam.

the west dhould not have got rid of saddam, lybia was even worse, and thankfully we didnt topple assad as things would be even worse than they are now had we. if anything we should have helped assad.

these countires need strongman leaders to maintain order and uneasy co existence in their factioned populaces. they dont adhere to western ideals and they are often brutal and persecute sections of their countries, all nasty, distasteful actions, but the alternative is utter chaos and far far greater threat to ourselves in the west.

syria is a tragedy. it used to be a nice, fairly moderate/liberal, fairly secular (for the region) place, with most of the population living a decent standard of life. since certain, factions (agitated and led by al quaeda and isis under cover of 'free syrians' started causing trouble, and were misguidedly covertly aided by the west, its a complete cluster 'fuck. had we helped assad the whole isis thing would have been nipped in the bud or at the very least been a lot smaller and confined to northern iraq and have nowhere near the momentum and coverage it does now. had we helped the rebels (or the moderate rebels...) isis would be in an even stronger position with no assad resisting them.

egypt thankfully has so far stopped falling into the same trend thanks to the army being strong and moderate and not allowing it.

officepest

Post by officepest »

the playing mantis wrote:'false fantasy of romantic jihad' in what way has the british media reflected it as such? burning alive, beheadings, if that is someones, even a 15 year olds idea of romanticism, then seriously what hope is there.
It's not the media though is it? These kids are being radicalised in front of their computers watching high-quality ISIS propaganda. How we crack down on this is the difficulty, as any prick with a keyboard can post all this disgusting shit on the web.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I hope the girls had a good trip because it'll be the last time they're ever allowed out on their own, if at all.