Madonna takes a tumble

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Madonna takes a tumble dryer

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
StuartL wrote:
goonersid wrote:She was sexy as fuck imo when she first appeared in the early 80s but rough as old boots now.

did enjoy "cherish" and "like a prayer"
Also have her book "sex" which was bought for me as a present and to be fair she had a great body back then. :barscarf:

Is that the one you said has all the pages stuck together ? :?

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Re: Madonna takes a tumble

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:I bet that bloody hurt though. Kudos to her for getting up and carrying on. Most footballers would have laid there rolling around and screaming for a couple of hours.
That ass has taken so many poundings and seen so much Botox I reckon she felt nothing tbh. :lol: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Madonna takes a tumble dryer

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
StuartL wrote:
StuartL wrote:
goonersid wrote:She was sexy as fuck imo when she first appeared in the early 80s but rough as old boots now.

did enjoy "cherish" and "like a prayer"
Also have her book "sex" which was bought for me as a present and to be fair she had a great body back then. :barscarf:

Is that the one you said has all the pages stuck together ? :?

:D :wink:
Can I assume you are finished with it now then ? Must admit Vanilla Ice isn't really my thing, but each to their own Onebard.