Cheeky bast**ds

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Nuggets

Cheeky bast**ds

Post by Nuggets »

Poland says NO to Cameron's bid to reform EU migrant benefits leaving PM's hopes in ruins, well they would vote NO they are making a fooking fortune out of us for Feck all, are there any poles left in poland who are not milking our system?

Rugby Gooner

Re: Cheeky bast**ds

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Nuggets wrote:Poland says NO to Cameron's bid to reform EU migrant benefits leaving PM's hopes in ruins, well they would vote NO they are making a fooking fortune out of us for Feck all, are there any poles left in poland who are not milking our system?
Spot on! :barscarf:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Stats show migrants pay in more and claim less in benefits than the average Brit but don't let facts get in the way of a bit of hysterical prejudice.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Chippy wrote:Stats show migrants pay in more and claim less in benefits than the average Brit but don't let facts get in the way of a bit of hysterical prejudice.
Agreed mate,but I am not arguing against that. What I find offensive is the fact that in towns,such as the one I live in,where the predominately eastern European population has rocketed,the local English population is now being treated like WE are the people who don't belong. I will give you an example.
about a month or so ago I had returned from work in Coventry,and was walking up Bath Street in Rugby into the town centre.Part way up the hill a young couple,with baby in buggy,came barrelling out of a gate and ran straight into me. As happens,my instant response was to say "Sorry Mate" even though they had run into me.His reply was to tut and say,"Fucking English everywhere!"
Groups of them have also told people in Rugby to stay out of certain pubs in the town,(usually during football matches),as they are now THEIR pubs.
I have other examples if you would like to hear them

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Lies damned lies and stats Chippy :wink:

Children of Poles or any other EU person working here get child benefit even if the child has never even been to the UK. Cannot possibly be justified.

Its not just benefits though its all the infrastructure extra that needed due to the influx- housing education health. The stats just look at tax paid in benefits out. Also short term stats not longer term :wink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Brits claim more in benefits from other EU countries than EU citizens claim from us. And don't the Brits set up ghettos and take over towns when they move abroad? English pubs in southern Spain?

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Chippy wrote:Brits claim more in benefits from other EU countries than EU citizens claim from us. And don't the Brits set up ghettos and take over towns when they move abroad? English pubs in southern Spain?
I can't believe your first claim is true, Chippy. Where did you get that information from?

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

arseofacrow wrote:
Chippy wrote:Brits claim more in benefits from other EU countries than EU citizens claim from us. And don't the Brits set up ghettos and take over towns when they move abroad? English pubs in southern Spain?
I can't believe your first claim is true, Chippy. Where did you get that information from?
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015 ... enefits-eu

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Chippy wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015 ... enefits-eu
I remember reading that now. But it's only that Brits claim more from the rich EU countries than they get from Britain. In total it looks like Britain has more claimants than it exports.
Last edited by arseofacrow on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nuggets

Post by Nuggets »

Chippy wrote:Stats show migrants pay in more and claim less in benefits than the average Brit but don't let facts get in the way of a bit of hysterical prejudice.
Stats my ass they can be manipulated to suite whoever, it's a fact that we are being milked dry, who suffer people who have paid into the system all their lives and can't get FA because there is nothing left.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Chippy also enjoys yoghurt knitting and sitting in father only circles singing kum ba yah

:shock:
:D
:lol:

WENGER OUT

Nuggets

Post by Nuggets »

Top Londoner wrote:Chippy also enjoys yoghurt knitting and sitting in father only circles singing kum ba yah

:shock:
:D
:lol:

WENGER OUT

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: