Deluded ex-players?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
GranadaJoe

Deluded ex-players?

Post by GranadaJoe »

Sol Campbell has announced his intention to seek the Tory nomination for London mayor!!

I'm all for participation in politics, but I've seen him a number of times on Sky News offering 'opinions' on the days stories and he's generally been an uninformed, stuttering idiot.
A man who can't be trusted to turn up for the second half shouldn't be given control of the world's greatest city.

To add to the list; David Ginola who will stand for President of FIFA.

And Michael Owen, who is under the misapprehension that he can string a sentence together that anyone might want to listen to.

Bradywasking

Re: Deluded ex-players?

Post by Bradywasking »

Or the millions of ex footballers who seem to stand outside stadiums or sit beside large lamps in their living rooms on Monday mornings in the hope that Sky sports News cameras come by and seek their invaluable opinion.. and Niall Quinn .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:Sol Campbell has announced his intention to seek the Tory nomination for London mayor!!

I'm all for participation in politics, but I've seen him a number of times on Sky News offering 'opinions' on the days stories and he's generally been an uninformed, stuttering idiot.
A man who can't be trusted to turn up for the second half shouldn't be given control of the world's greatest city.

And Michael Owen, who is under the misapprehension that he can string a sentence together that anyone might want to listen to.
Sol always struck me as a bit delusional and with a bit of a jumped up opinion of his own ability. You were a CH, Sol. You weren't Bergkamp. :lol: :wink:

But Mayor of London? :shock: That's head trauma territory tbh. :( :| Can you imagine how many fuckers in N17 would be out voting that day?! :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:Sol Campbell has announced his intention to seek the Tory nomination for London mayor!!

Sol always struck me as a bit delusional and with a bit of a jumped up opinion of his own ability. You were a CH, Sol. You weren't Bergkamp. :lol: :wink:

But Mayor of London? :shock: That's head trauma territory tbh. :( :| Can you imagine how many fuckers in N17 would be out voting that day?! :lol:

When asked to put a cross next to the name of their preferred candidate the swamp-dwellers would wonder how the bloke in the polling station knew what their signatures were.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

When asked to put a cross next to the name of their preferred candidate the swamp-dwellers would wonder how the bloke in the polling station knew what their signatures were.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And that would only be the ones that hadn't swallowed the pen. :D :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

sol is fucking nutcase, reminds me of Frank Bruno so watch thisp space ! know what I mean :wink: