Is Tyson Fury the biggest arsehole on planet Earth?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

Poll ended at Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:36 am

Yes. Yes, he is.
67%
No, but I'm a mong, what do I know.
33%

Total votes: 3

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyone see his cringe-inducing moronic presser with Wladimir Klitschko? If ever there was an advert for the damage that boxing can do to the human brain, that was it. :oops: :oops: :oops:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: Is Tyson Fury the biggest arsehole on planet Earth?

Post by officepest »

DB10GOONER wrote:Anyone see his cringe-inducing moronic presser with Wladimir Klitschko? If ever there was an advert for the damage that boxing can do to the human brain, that was it. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Compare and contrast Fury’s idiotic ramblings with Klitschko’s measured, respectful and “I-don’t-give-a-fuck-about-this-prick” responses. Have you heard this moron sing? :oops: :lol:

Wladimir will school Fury, even if he is almost 40; Fury, despite being 9‘8’’ or whatever he is, has all the punching power of a child.

And yes, he’s a total piss-piece to boot.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

come on klitschko :barscarf:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

I've no idea who Tyson Fury is but that's got to be a made up name hasn't it? The last boxing match I watched was won by Cassius Clay and I believe he turned professional soon after.

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Fury is from the 'Travelling' community. He is obviously a big unit and he's got a good jab, but I think and hope Klitschko (sic) will kick his arse.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

There's nothing worse than when an uneducated spacktard tries to act patronisingly towards an opponent, nothing worse (not war, famine, plague or genocide).

Tyson Fucktard reminded me of Chris Eubank in his pomp - and Eubank was one seriously stupid motherfucker. :lol: :oops: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote: Tyson Fucktard reminded me of Chris Eubank in his pomp - and Eubank was one seriously stupid motherfucker. :lol: :oops: :lol:
Particularly when he presented top of the pops and was somewhat embarrassed to announce at number ssssssicsth its ssssugssss with ssseselia

:shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote: Tyson Fucktard reminded me of Chris Eubank in his pomp - and Eubank was one seriously stupid motherfucker. :lol: :oops: :lol:
Particularly when he presented top of the pops and was somewhat embarrassed to announce at number ssssssicsth its ssssugssss with ssseselia

:shock:
:lol: :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:There's nothing worse than when an uneducated spacktard tries to act patronisingly towards an opponent, nothing worse (not war, famine, plague or genocide).

Tyson Fucktard reminded me of Chris Eubank in his pomp - and Eubank was one seriously stupid motherfucker. :lol: :oops: :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking. Eubank used to think that a fancy suit made him intelligent. I don't know what Fury's excuse is.

shu

Post by shu »

Luke 'tyson' fury , well inbreeding is seriously not good for you . I have watched lots of his fights and apparently he genuinly has some mental disorder !!!!!!

I hope he gets knocked out by the russsian in Germany , he has no respect .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Anyone see his cringe-inducing moronic presser with Wladimir Klitschko? If ever there was an advert for the damage that boxing can do to the human brain, that was it. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Naaaah! He was like that before he took up Pugilism. :D

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Phenomenal performance.

Singing Aerosmith afterwards - two verses and a chorus acapella - and switching stance throughout is so Maverick. Great character.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:There's nothing worse than when an uneducated spacktard tries to act patronisingly towards an opponent, nothing worse (not war, famine, plague or genocide).

Have to admit that I liked eubank back in the day 8)

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

The bloke is a grade A tosser, and I genuinely think he's got a screw loose, but it was an incredible performance. Albeit Klitschko is 39, to win in Germany is an amazing perfromance.

James 'Gooner' Degale also won away in Canada against a very good fighter.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

I spoke to my mate before the fight and I said that it would go the distance, with Wlad winning by 3-4 rounds. Shows what I know. :lol:

For all his robotic style, Wlad is very effective against most opponents because he usually has at least 4 inches of height and several stones weight advantage with which he can bully and press down on the other fighter and sap their strength. Once he’s done this for a few rounds he sits behind his bazooka jab and attempts to set up his bell-ringer right cross, a tactic that has worked time and again for him.

He wasn’t able to do this against Tyson as he had no such advantage, therefore he looked completely fucking clueless – I have never seen him throw so few punches or look so lost.

Even when Fury switched to southpaw or totally dropped his hands Klitschko refused to unload the right until the last couple of rounds, and by then it was too late. I think Fury’s ring management was impeccable and he thoroughly deserved to win.