Paedos in the establishment thread.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
storrmin571

Re: The horrible paedos establishment Thread!!

Post by storrmin571 »

:shock: :rubchin:

DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:I see Edward ‘Sailor Boy’ Heath has been implicated now.
Christ - your celebrities and rulers are all peados! :shock:

Why don't you do what we did and make them all join a church of some description! :barscarf:

:D :wink:

Chippy

Paedos in the establishment thread.

Post by Chippy »

Blimey suddenly we all wake up! This is the biggest scandal ever in this country. Catch up on http://www.exaronews.com the guys who broke all this stuff.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

Chippy wrote:Blimey suddenly we all wake up! This is the biggest scandal ever in this country. Catch up on http://www.exaronews.com the guys who broke all this stuff.

TIP.OF.THE.ICEBERG chippy.

WENGER OUT

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Tomorrow, when sober, I will split this thread to take the paedos stuff out. It is going to be the main news in the Uk for the next 2-3 years. Shocking stuff.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Chippy wrote:Tomorrow, when sober, I will split this thread to take the paedos stuff out. It is going to be the main news in the Uk for the next 2-3 years. Shocking stuff.
Quartz may merge it again Chips. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chippy wrote:Tomorrow, when sober, I will split this thread to take the paedos stuff out. It is going to be the main news in the Uk for the next 2-3 years. Shocking stuff.
I've renamed this thread to reflect it's original intent. If you want to start up an "All your politicians are peados, at least ours are only thieves" thread Chippy, I'll leave that to your good self. :wink:

Chippy

Re: Paedos in the establishment thread.

Post by Chippy »

The former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath is being investigated by Scotland Yard and Jersey Police over his alleged involvement in historic child sex abuse.

But the late Conservative politician is not the first high-profile political figure to be accused of child sex abuse. Here are five members of the Establishment we know are facing allegations:

Sir Edward Heath

Sir Edward Heath, who was prime minister for four years in the 1970s, is the highest-profile figure to be embroiled in historic abuse allegations against prominent figures Sir Edward Heath, who was prime minister for four years in the 1970s, is the highest-profile figure to be embroiled in historic abuse allegations against prominent figures The Met Police and Jersey Police have launched investigations into the former Prime Minister, examining his alleged involvement in historic child sex abuse.

The investigations follow an announcement by the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) that it would be investigating whether officers in Wiltshire Police failed to pursue allegations of child abuse made against Sir Edward.

That inquiry has been launched after claims by a retired senior officer that the trial of a woman, in charge of a brothel, never took place as she said she would expose that the politician was involved in child abuse.

In an interview with the Daily Mirror, a man in his 60s has claimed he was raped by the late politician, who held office from 1970 to 1974, in his Mayfair flat in 1961 after being picked up hitchhiking.

Wiltshire Police have appealed for potential victims of Sir Edward to come forward.

Lord Greville Janner

The allegations against Lord Janner will now be prosecuted The allegations against Lord Janner will now be prosecuted The Crown Prosecution Service announced in April that it would not be prosecuting Lord Janner for alleged child sex abuse.

A QC who was a Labour MP from 1970 to 1997, the CPS said that as a dementia sufferer, it would not be in the public interest to pursue allegations against the peer.

Following widespread criticism of the decision, the CPS’ decision was overturned externally in June and the case is due to be considered at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Friday.

It is likely that a ‘trial of the facts’ will take place, with a court hearing evidence from alleged victims and deciding whether Lord Jenner committed the alleged acts without a finding of guilt or innocence.

Claims of Lord Janner’s alleged abuse surfaced in 2002 and again in 2006, but the CPS ruled there was not enough evidence in either case to prosecute.

At the start of 2013, Leicestershire Police established Operation Enamel and more than a dozen allegations were made against hm.

Sir Peter Morrison

Sir Peter Morrison was accused of raping a boy aged 14 in 1982 Sir Peter Morrison was accused of raping a boy aged 14 in 1982 A Conservative MP from 1974 to 1992 and one of Margaret Thatcher’s closest aides, the late Sir Peter was accused of raping a boy of 14 in 1982 at the Elm Guest House, which has been linked with an alleged ‘VIP paedophile ring’.

The alleged victim’s father claimed police told him Sir Peter had been brought to justice, although he was never even charged.

In 2012, Sir Peter was accused by former Conservative MP Rod Richards of being involved in the North Wales child abuse scandal which saw more than 600 children from 40 children’s homes in the area abused sexually, emotionally and physically, between 1974 and 1990.

Mr Richards said Sir Peter was named in documents as a regular and unexplained visitor to the care homes.

Lord Leon Brittan

Leon Brittan was named in top secret files uncovered following a review into historical child sex abuse in Westminster Leon Brittan was named in top secret files uncovered following a review into historical child sex abuse in Westminster The QC and Conservative MP who served as Home Secretary under Margaret Thatcher, was interviewed by police last June after allegations he raped a 19-year-old student in his London flat in 1967.

He was not arrested and said the claim was “wholly without foundation”.

After his death in January, Lord Brittan was accused of multiple child rapes by Labour MP Tom Watson.

Allegations came to light that Brittan had abused young boys at the Elm Guest House in the early 1980s and that he had been photographed attending a rent boy orgy in 1986.

It was alleged that young boys were picked up at London’s Kings Cross station and dropped off at a north London building where they were raped, but the day before Lord Brittan’s planned arrest, the 1986 police investigation was dropped.

It has been reported that while Home Secretary in 1984, Lord Brittan was passed a dossier detailing alleged paedophilic activity in Westminster at the time. The whereabouts of this dossier is not known.

Sir Cyril Smith

Many child sex abuse allegations surfaced following Sir Cyril Smith's death Many child sex abuse allegations surfaced following Sir Cyril Smith's death The Liberal MP for Rochdale for 20 years, a number of allegations surfaced of child sex abuse regarding Sir Cyril following his death in 2010.

It has been reported that the politician was held by police in the 1980s during a probe into alleged sex parties with teenage boys that were held in south London, although a police inquiry into the matter was scrapped after his arrest.

In March, it emerged that Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister at the time, was made aware of allegations of abuse against Sir Cyril before he was knighted in 1988.

Labour MP Simon Danczuk, the current MP for Rochdale, has worked to expose Sir Cyril’s alleged serial abuse and claimed that he had raped some of his victims.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/fr ... 37912.html

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

The thing is, with those accused, sometimes the pieces of a jigsaw are a perfect fit:

Edward Heath - Funny He Never Married - Channel Islands Yachting Fraternity - Haute De La Garenne Childrens Home etc.
But what if the jigsaw itself never existed?

By all means investigate them with a fine tooth comb, but convicting people on hearsay and circumstantial evidence is not enough.

Politics is a dirty business, and there are many reasons why people get smeared.

Much precedent for the innocent being found guilty - The Ratcliffe Highway Murders, The Dreyfuss Affair, Edward Earl Johnson etc.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

QuartzGooner wrote:The thing is, with those accused, sometimes the pieces of a jigsaw are a perfect fit:

Edward Heath - Funny He Never Married - Channel Islands Yachting Fraternity - Haute De La Garenne Childrens Home etc.
But what if the jigsaw itself never existed?

By all means investigate them with a fine tooth comb, but convicting people on hearsay and circumstantial evidence is not enough.

Politics is a dirty business, and there are many reasons why people get smeared.

Much precedent for the innocent being found guilty - The Ratcliffe Highway Murders, The Dreyfuss Affair, Edward Earl Johnson etc.
Noble sentiments Quartz and as a liberal I would normally be with you 100%. However this is arse about face. Most of these guys are dead so any smear is not going to make the blindest bit of difference. The scandal is across all parties and every bit of the establishment. Read the stuff on Exaro. They are publishing openly so suable. It is quite clear the scandal is not about smearing but about a cover up. But I suppose you think Savile is innocent and Arsenal are going to win the league. :wink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Moving piece by a survivor
It’s not entertaining, it’s child abuse – my message to Dan Hodges at the Daily Telegraph.

I read with interest an article from Dan Hodges at the Daily Telegraph, and he started his article by basically taking the piss out of the allegations about Edward Heath. He wants to know when it’s going to end and questions if this is who we are or who we want to be.

But should we be asking if we should continue to keep child abuse secret, is this really who we as a society want to be? Do we really want to live under the mistaken belief that child abuse does not happen, or that celebrities, people with influence and power etc are just not capable of committing such crimes.

Now Mr Hodges doesn’t believe that there are any victims of Mr Heath but is is also gracious enough to say he will admit if he is wrong if necessary (thanks for that). But why print such words in the first place and why does a national newspaper print it. This choice of words can discourage people from coming forward and speaking out about what happened to them.

So I say this to you Mr Hodges, have you any idea, any idea at all of just what it takes to tell someone that you have been abused as a child? Do you have any idea of the effects that abuse leave you with, the issues that survivors have to deal with every single day? I am a survivor of child abuse, the things that happened to me you would not be able to comprehend but actually I don’t expect your first thought to be for victims of abuse, what I do expect is for you to at least respect people as individuals, respect what they have to say and let the police do their job to ascertain where the evidence is. It is not your place to say that an individual survivor of child abuse is mistaken etc, in fact how could you possibly know? You were not there, so you have no place making such judgments as to what did or didn’t take place.

I don’t expect you to understand or to care, but I kept quiet about the abuse that was happening to me because of the fear the men instilled in me. Fear that you probably can’t imagine and I hope you never experience. I was 7 years old when the abuse started, some of my abusers are dead, some are alive. So is it simply not the right thing to do to investigate all those that committed the abuse? Don’t we owe it to children today to make sure lessons are learnt from past abuse cases to make sure it can’t happen again?

Over 8 million people in the UK today have experienced abuse as a child, and we as a society should be encouraging them to come forward and speak out about their experience. Your article just criticises them for coming forward. Child abuse flourishes with the silence it generates, don’t add to that with your words you have said today. You are in a privileged position, you write words people read in a national newspaper, encourage people to speak out, help to end the silence that surrounds abuse and let the police decide if there is a case to answer. Whatever your views and opinion of a national psychosis being played out, just remember that at the heart of every allegation is a survivor of child abuse, someone who has experienced horrific things and carries the burden of that every single day. Please don’t disrespect them, it takes more courage to speak out than you can possibly know.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Chippy

The allegations are across all political parties.

Some people have been convicted such as Saville and Stuart Hall etc, but of those listed online not all have even been tried in court.
The British press are nosey so and so's. This is an occasion when they should put their investigative and snooping prowess to good use and uncover evidence, but pass it on to the police rather than publish it all and prejudice a trial before it gets under way.
If the police can be trusted of course?

I am against "Trial by bloggers" though.

As for people being dead, they may still have families who are living.

Just because someone is rich/famous/in politics etc does not mean there has to be extra clamour to pursue them, this sort of thing is done by people in all walks of life and with all types of bank balance.

I am all for investigations and legal action if required, that is of value, but only limited value, if the current scandals are not used as impetus to find out why this abuse is done, and how to prevent it.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Quartz, you haven't read the Exaro stuff have you? They are scrupulously treading the "let's not screw up any prosecution line". And at this stage I have to be on the side of those kids who have been treated appallingly as opposed to damaging the reputations of a few dead MPs.

Think about what you are doing. Is defending a paedo something you want to look back on.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Chippy

I am not "Defending a paedo", that is a ridiculous thing to accuse me of.

I read it the stuff online.

Someone is innocent until proven guilty.

There is no need to take sides at someone's expense.

Fair, ordered and scrupulous investigation is needed, it certainly looks as if a few of these politicians are/were paedos, but you and I only take our lead from the media, and what the media want us to think.

Having known about the Dreyfuss Affair from a very young age, I will always allow for the possibility that someone who appears guilty is innocent.

I have been personally involved in stories that have made the front pages of the national press, a few stories, through my old job, and I can tell you that the media gets it very wrong at times, and has agendas.

That is nothing you do not know already, but I will not get swept up in hysteria.

I am though very interested in why these politicians would do this?
What possesses them?
It is really weird.
Surely they can just hire a brass?

That chap Sewel,he cheated on his wife which is wrong.
He snorted coke which is daft, but essentially he thought, "Sod it, I am a fat middle aged man, but I have some cash, and I am going to have a bit of fun with two women I could not normally attract, and I'll have a good bit of vodka while I am at it."
Now it was sort of at taxpayer's expense, so that is not good, and as to why he wanted to wear a bra is anyone's guess, but if one is going to do something a bit naughty which does not involve an unwilling victim then one might as well have a ball!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Quartzy and Chippy - any opinions on the Jewish/Palestinian question you'd like to share? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Quartzy and Chippy - any opinions on the Jewish/Palestinian question you'd like to share? :rubchin:

:lol: :wink: :wink:
:shock: :lol:

Don't fuckin encourage them mate :roll: :lol: