Rugby World Cup 2015

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
northbank123

Rugby World Cup 2015

Post by northbank123 »

Awful quality in this warm-up game between Wales and Ireland, even accounting for it being pre-season and weakened line-ups.

Not a lot of point in Wales putting out such a poor side imo - barely any of those lads are going to be pushing for a place come first group game. Set piece has been a joke and is a huge worry. And why have they closed the roof on an absolutely scorching day?

Don't think Wales will get out of their group; on the other hand Ireland should beat France and they need to unless they fancy playing NZ in the quarters!

Thought I'd try and get one post on rugby in before DB10 hijacks this with his homosexuality obsession.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: Rugby World Cup

Post by officepest »

northbank123 wrote:Awful quality in this warm-up game between Wales and Ireland, even accounting for it being pre-season and weakened line-ups.

Not a lot of point in Wales putting out such a poor side imo - barely any of those lads are going to be pushing for a place come first group game. Set piece has been a joke and is a huge worry. And why have they closed the roof on an absolutely scorching day?

Don't think Wales will get out of their group; on the other hand Ireland should beat France and they need to unless they fancy playing NZ in the quarters!

Thought I'd try and get one post on rugby in before DB10 hijacks this with his homosexuality obsession.
:lol:

Whatever do you mean? :gayflag:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

What a waste of £20 watching that load of shit yesterday.

Wales can beat Australia and England on a good day. However I don't think they will.

Ireland were not that much better, in my opinion.

I'll go for New Zealand win, Australia runners up.

England South Africa Semi finals.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Thought Oireland had this wrapped up already..Sure I saw a bandwagon in Dublin recently.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

My home town is already gearing up for this public schoolboy/middle class snob borefest. Banners everyhere, a "Selfie Zone" in the shopping centre,plans for a "Fanzone" etc.
Fuck off to Twickenham! :banghead:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Rugby Gooner wrote:My home town is already gearing up for this public schoolboy/middle class snob borefest. Banners everyhere, a "Selfie Zone" in the shopping centre,plans for a "Fanzone" etc.
I suggest you move to somewhere less posh like Leamington Spa or Stratford on Avon :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Theoperator wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:My home town is already gearing up for this public schoolboy/middle class snob borefest. Banners everyhere, a "Selfie Zone" in the shopping centre,plans for a "Fanzone" etc.
I suggest you move to somewhere less posh like Leamington Spa or Stratford on Avon :wink:
:coffeespit:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

I've been chatting to my New Zealand female buddy and she won't hear of defeat for the All Blacks. She knows her stuff and told me to get on. :barscarf: :barscarf:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Rosie_titters wrote:I've been chatting to my New Zealand female buddy and she won't hear of defeat for the All Blacks. She knows her stuff and told me to get on. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Your sheep don't count as "female buddy", rosie.

:wink:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

All Blacks must be favourites, however the Aussies are playing well.

REB

Post by REB »

im looking forward to this all blacks will win , south africa the dark horse.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Closeted weirdo's... soggy biscuit... thumb up arsehole... etc etc... bored.... can't be bothered... shit "sport".... homos... etc etc...

:yawn: :tumbleweed: :gayflag:

:D

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

DB10GOONER wrote:Closeted weirdo's... soggy biscuit... thumb up arsehole... etc etc... bored.... can't be bothered... shit "sport".... homos... etc etc...

Why is a mention of rugby always accompanied by the sound of DB10's frantic efforts to get back into the closet?

REB

Post by REB »

one would think the way db10 goes on about the gayness of rugby that he is indeed a closet case himself.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Closeted weirdo's... soggy biscuit... thumb up arsehole... etc etc... bored.... can't be bothered... shit "sport".... homos... etc etc...

Why is a mention of rugby always accompanied by the sound of DB10's frantic efforts to get back into the closet?
Methinks someone is grasping at straws. Or if it's in the scrum, at cocks. :lol: