Rugby World Cup 2015

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Henry Norris 1913

Re: Rugby World Cup 2015

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

fuck all this hemisphere shite

it's all about the tropic of cancer! :barscarf:

or the 80 degrees latitude west 45 degrees norteast :| :?

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Crunch time for Pool A is coming. Whoever wins the England v Wales match will go through I think. The loser will have to beat Australia with the bonus point factor making it impossible to predict it.

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Come on England make my Saturday complete. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Is it wrong of me to want the predominantly working class welsh lads to beat our RaRaRa pig cock suckers?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

first rugby game I've watched in years and probably the last for a while. Two useless teams slugging it out; utter dross from both teams.

Where's the quality?

Unless rugby has gone down hill massively in recent years, I'm assuming neither England or Wales will be winning the world cup based on tonight's offering.

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

England were great until they scored the try. Wales did well, but England , threw that away with indiscipline.Have to beat Australia now to get out of the group.
Last edited by casgooner on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think you're right Leyton Gooner the RaRaRa Pig cock suckers got Stomped by the Working Class Welsh Lads.

Wales 28 v Ingerland 25

:coffeespit: ... :coffeespit: ... :coffeespit: :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Not that it matters at all, but I find it hard to understand why Prince William, an Englishman, would so publicly celebrate and enjoy England losing a match that could eliminate them from the World Cup. :o

I know he has links to Wales and holds some random honorary position in Welsh Rugby, but he's English and will be our future king. He also seems passionate about the England football team, so surely he should be supporting England or be neutral? or at the very least not enjoy English defeat?

Anyway, I genuinely don't care. I just find it odd :rubchin: :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

g88ner wrote:Not that it matters at all, but I find it hard to understand why Prince William, an Englishman, would so publicly celebrate and enjoy England losing a match that could eliminate them from the World Cup. :o

I know he has links to Wales and holds some random honorary position in Welsh Rugby, but he's English and will be our future king. He also seems passionate about the England football team, so surely he should be supporting England or be neutral? or at the very least not enjoy English defeat?

but we all enjoy an england defeat :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

g88ner wrote:Not that it matters at all, but I find it hard to understand why Prince William, an Englishman, would so publicly celebrate and enjoy England losing a match that could eliminate them from the World Cup. :o

He did it as a bet with his bro Harry. Which ever team won got to fuck Kate that night :D

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Blimey there was me thinking he would be king of Wales (and Scotland & NI) too :wink:

Australia must have been pissing their pants. They would like nothing more than knocking out England at Twickenham. Was a piss-poor game quality wise too. Just as Wales blew the Six Nations game in Cardiff in February, England blew that yesterday. Hindsight is a great thing but a draw would have seen England through in reality. Fucking fantastic mind.

On a side note I saw Alex Cuthbert on the phone outside Nandos in Cardiff this evening and judging from his phone conversation he had obviously been stood up. Even the kit man and the bus driver could have come back and shagged a model in Cardiff today, sums up Cuthbert :lol:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

northbank123 wrote:

Blimey there was me thinking he would be king of Wales (and Scotland & NI) too :wink:

Australia must have been pissing their pants. They would like nothing more than knocking out England at Twickenham. Was a piss-poor game quality wise too. Just as Wales blew the Six Nations game in Cardiff in February, England blew that yesterday. Hindsight is a great thing but a draw would have seen England through in reality. Fucking fantastic mind.

On a side note I saw Alex Cuthbert on the phone outside Nandos in Cardiff this evening and judging from his phone conversation he had obviously been stood up. Even the kit man and the bus driver could have come back and shagged a model in Cardiff today, sums up Cuthbert :lol:
You wouldn't think so, how some of you Welsh lot are banging on about being Welsh not British. If you don't want to be British you can do one and get your own fucking king. :D :D

Step

Post by Step »

Well after this weekend's titanic inter hemispherical tussles it looks like there is no stopping the Northern Hemisphere.

Current standing NORTHERN HEMISPHERE 571 pts SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE 423 pts.

Can we call it quits now and scrap the rest of this over hyped god awful bollocks!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Anyone see the old bloke come on in the South Africa jersey and try to clear the Samoans away from the ruck in the last minute? :coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyone seen SteveO the Racist on this thread? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :D :wink:

But seriously, how much longer is all this gayness going to go on? :roll:

:wink: :wink: