Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by OneBardGooner »

Hmmmmm !? :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

This could be FUN! 8) :D

The Urangutan Chitto who fuckked up his country

The Orange CU.NT who FAILED

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

It was interesting to watch this happening. Unfortunately, there is so much alternative opinion there which masquerades itself as 'news' being broadcast there and across the web which has literally brainwashed half of the population.

Even 1 1/2 weeks after their insurrection, you still have a large majority of Republicans who supported the insurrection and think that Trump was cheated out of a landslide election. Bear in mind that over 60 cases have gone before courts in various state and federal courts and he has won a grand total of one - and that was to allow election observers to stand a few feet closer. Despite all of the facts, these news outlets run with their opinions that he was cheated and people believe it.

I have ties to the US and took myself off of Facebook after seeing relatives fighting over it. The depressing thing is that the issue is with both political parties beholden to corporate cash and they have been for years, but people are too emotionally invested in the political theatre to take a step back to see what is really happening.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

begeegs wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:10 am
It was interesting to watch this happening. Unfortunately, there is so much alternative opinion there which masquerades itself as 'news' being broadcast there and across the web which has literally brainwashed half of the population.

Even 1 1/2 weeks after their insurrection, you still have a large majority of Republicans who supported the insurrection and think that Trump was cheated out of a landslide election. Bear in mind that over 60 cases have gone before courts in various state and federal courts and he has won a grand total of one - and that was to allow election observers to stand a few feet closer. Despite all of the facts, these news outlets run with their opinions that he was cheated and people believe it.

I have ties to the US and took myself off of Facebook after seeing relatives fighting over it. The depressing thing is that the issue is with both political parties beholden to corporate cash and they have been for years, but people are too emotionally invested in the political theatre to take a step back to see what is really happening.
Well said B.

Yes, even in my family - back in the day when I was a child - the closest of brothers fell out permanently because of their differing political beliefs.

As you say both political parties are beholding (I would say Owned) by corporate cash, no one gets to be President or even a Senator without selling their soul. In Trump's case he is a spoilt rich kid and a Narcissistic ego-maniac who thinks it is okay to do whatever he pleases; whether that's playing a game of golf or being the elected leader of a country; a country whose influence is probably greater than any other in the world, including China and Russia.

I have a friend who live sin the Upper Peninsula (Michigan) and her very elderly parents (80's) had their garage torched because their car had a Democrat / Biden sticker in the rear window - and this is out in the sticks. They had never owned a gun till now, but following that and other 'threats' House brick wrapped a small confederate flag put through the dining window by drive by cowards. They both have small arms in their cars and a FuckOff 12 Gauge Pump Action just inside the front door. :cry:

To us it seems crazy that people actually 'believe' what Trump has said/alleged about the election being stolen, but they are barely in the minority.

So much for the land of Free Speech. :?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:09 pm
begeegs wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:10 am

Well said B.

Yes, even in my family - back in the day when I was a child - the closest of brothers fell out permanently because of their differing political beliefs.

As you say both political parties are beholding (I would say Owned) by corporate cash, no one gets to be President or even a Senator without selling their soul. In Trump's case he is a spoilt rich kid and a Narcissistic ego-maniac who thinks it is okay to do whatever he pleases; whether that's playing a game of golf or being the elected leader of a country; a country whose influence is probably greater than any other in the world, including China and Russia.

I have a friend who live sin the Upper Peninsula (Michigan) and her very elderly parents (80's) had their garage torched because their car had a Democrat / Biden sticker in the rear window - and this is out in the sticks. They had never owned a gun till now, but following that and other 'threats' House brick wrapped a small confederate flag put through the dining window by drive by cowards. They both have small arms in their cars and a FuckOff 12 Gauge Pump Action just inside the front door. :cry:

To us it seems crazy that people actually 'believe' what Trump has said/alleged about the election being stolen, but they are barely in the minority.

So much for the land of Free Speech. :?
Quite incredible that people care so much and get so worked up about which greedy self centred arsehole gets to rule over all the little people !

Politicians only care about keeping their nose in the trough and the rest of us in the dirt.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Too True Stu.

That old saying has never been more apropos:

"How can you tell if a politician is lying? They are breathing"

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

See ya! The Orange, lying, corrupt racist is gone. Thank fuck for that. One small glimmer of hope in an otherwise shitty period of history. One down, one to go!

OneBardGooner

Re: Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER

Re: Trump

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wilson wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:39 am
The silver lining is, the democrats will take the WH back in 4 years.

Cory Booker, Kristen Gillibrand, Deval Patrick - remember the names.
And this is the guy that insists Arteta will lead us to success! :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

chirpy999

Post by chirpy999 »

You know in America they like using initials to denote the President, JFK LBJ etc , they have FJB for Joe , Ill let you guess what F stands for!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

chirpy999 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:58 am
You know in America they like using initials to denote the President, JFK LBJ etc , they have FJB for Joe , Ill let you guess what F stands for!
:lol:

Poor old Sleepy Joe. :D :wink:

It's something else when Trumptard gets elected because he's not Satan's Whore Clinton and Sleepy Joe gets elected because he's not Trumptard. :oops: :lol: