Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
the playing mantis

Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

Post by the playing mantis »

agree or disagree

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Re: Trump

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

:gus2:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

:censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:censored: :censored: :censored: :box: :cussing: :box: :censored:

And his fucking "hair"??!! What. The. Absolute. Fuck. :shock: :x

REB

Post by REB »

world is fucked if the yanks are stupid enough to vote this prick into office . bernie sanders is the man :barscarf:

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

A great man, if he was Irish around 900 Years ago we would have built a wall around Ireland and kept the English emigrants out.
Once in they didn't want to leave

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Typical republican really. Given the nature of his global business his view on mulims was a bit naive and ignorant, although he probably said it as that is what everyday people on the street would say and want to hear. Taken a leaf out of the farage book of populist soundbite quotes.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote::gus2:
Amazingly it's the first time I've seen this used appropriately :lol:

On a serious note though he is an absolute prick. I am far from precious or a member of the PC brigade and like a lot of people on here find myself probably to the right of UK mainstream politics when it comes to issues such as immigration, but I find the bloke completely despicable.

Damning indictment on the whole country that he is in with a serious shot of running the country.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

northbank123 wrote:

On a serious note though he is an absolute prick. I am far from precious or a member of the PC brigade and like a lot of people on here find myself probably to the right of UK mainstream politics when it comes to issues such as immigration, but I find the bloke completely despicable.

Damning indictment on the whole country that he is in with a serious shot of running the country.
Nah, the yanks won’t elect him, even if he wins the Republican nomination.

He appeals to a select group of white, government-are-out-to-get-us nutters and will have fuck-all pull with black/hispanic voters. In the long term the GOP is in the shit, because their core support base is getting old and becoming the minority.

We in the rest of the world should be safe and dodge a syrupy bullet once the US electorate sack this berk off.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Would not be shocked if he was elected.
The way the USA electoral demographics work he could miss out on the big states of New York and California but win Texas (just), possibly Florida too and get into power.
I meet a lot of Americans through work and they really do not like Obama, (rightly or wrongly) they feel he has messed up their country, and Trump could get in on the backlash.

I will say this about Trump, he is not the typical "say the right things to whomever is listening" type of politician, with Trump what you see is what you get.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

officepest wrote:
northbank123 wrote:

Nah, the yanks won’t elect him, even if he wins the Republican nomination.

He appeals to a select group of white, government-are-out-to-get-us nutters and will have fuck-all pull with black/hispanic voters. In the long term the GOP is in the shit, because their core support base is getting old and becoming the minority.

We in the rest of the world should be safe and dodge a syrupy bullet once the US electorate sack this berk off.
Don't underestimate the US electorate they voted for George Bush Jnr to be president. Trump credentials are considerably greater than Bush's. USA need a business man/ not an economist in charge for the next 4 years as their economy is on the verge of collapsing.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

QuartzGooner wrote:Would not be shocked if he was elected.
The way the USA electoral demographics work he could miss out on the big states of New York and California but win Texas (just), possibly Florida too and get into power.
I meet a lot of Americans through work and they really do not like Obama, (rightly or wrongly) they feel he has messed up their country, and Trump could get in on the backlash.

I will say this about Trump, he is not the typical "say the right things to whomever is listening" type of politician, with Trump what you see is what you get.

Unfortunately though what you get this prick is world war 3!

At the moment it is the western world versus ISIS. If he carries on the way it is it will be against all of Islam, not just the extremists. The man is a prick of the highest order and is playing into their hands with his ill thought out racist comments. He is doing exactly what they want, creating more lunatics that have an issue with the west. Personally I think he should be silenced by his advisors before he can do any more harm!

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Spudmasher

Trump is fuelling the fire no doubt.

But that fire existed way before Trump.

At this stage we don't know whom either main party has nominated, but if it is Trump vs Clinton then I think Clinton just edges it, but it will be very close, maybe even a repeat of 2000 where they delayed the announcement with recounts and legal issues.

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

REB wrote:world is fucked if the yanks are stupid enough to vote this prick into office . bernie sanders is the man :barscarf:

Colonel Sanders is a more likely candidate.

Trump is a political patsy.

WENGER OUT

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

QuartzGooner wrote:Spudmasher

Trump is fuelling the fire no doubt.

But that fire existed way before Trump.

At this stage we don't know whom either main party has nominated, but if it is Trump vs Clinton then I think Clinton just edges it, but it will be very close, maybe even a repeat of 2000 where they delayed the announcement with recounts and legal issues.
You talking about the fraud, right?!!

:wink: