Donald Trump, Getdafuckoutahere! And take your pussymouth with you!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Donald Trump, King of America!

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonertux wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:27 pm
Hopefully OneBard, there won’t be a need for a shooter, as it’s looking like he’s on his way out of the White House. One down, one to go!
It would still made Good Viewing though! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:23 am
Ernie71 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:01 pm
Michael Moore is as Anti Trump as anyone.But in 2016 when everyone was predicting a Clinton win he said Trump would be president. This is an amazing interview on this years election.Watch this to the very end and his terrifying prediction about what Trump may do if he loses https://youtu.be/vyn5rhRua-c
Those two anchor persons/presenters were Typical of US TV afraid of their own shadow and afraid to even hint that something dodgy might be going on regarding this US Election , How can that retard on the right be so naive !!!???

Michael Moore has his flaws but with the contacts he has in the political circles in the US - His suggestion of Trump refusing to leave the WhiteHouse is highly possible.

Best way to get rid of Trump is have some fuckker blow his head off. Sorted. :D
Interestingly there is a team in the NSA in Murica who use an advanced automated algorithm to track the Internet 24 hours a day searching for phrases like you just posted mate. When they find one they file it and endeavour to ID the person who posted it.

Somewhere in Murica an NSA techy just turned to a colleague and asked "Hey Bob, what the hell is a 'OneBard'? And um is a 'rodders ' another name for a salami slapper?".

:D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:54 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Ernie71 wrote:
Michael Moore is as Anti Trump as anyone.But in 2016 when everyone was predicting a Clinton win he said Trump would be president. This is an amazing interview on this years election.Watch this to the very end and his terrifying prediction about what Trump may do if he loses https://youtu.be/vyn5rhRua-c
Those two anchor persons/presenters were Typical of US TV afraid of their own shadow and afraid to even hint that something dodgy might be going on regarding this US Election , How can that retard on the right be so naive !!!???

Michael Moore has his flaws but with the contacts he has in the political circles in the US - His suggestion of Trump refusing to leave the WhiteHouse is highly possible.

Interestingly there is a team in the NSA in Murica who use an advanced automated algorithm to track the Internet 24 hours a day searching for phrases like you just posted mate. When they find one they file it and endeavour to ID the person who posted it.

Somewhere in Murica an NSA techy just turned to a colleague and asked "Hey Bob, what the hell is a 'OneBard'? And um is a 'rodders ' another name for a salami slapper?".

God they must be busy! :D

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Ernie71 wrote:

:D :D That made me laugh is it true?. I know there is some golf ball looking objects in North Yorkshire that someone told me was a listening post for words like b**b and Xhaka is a good player and if they trace you they send over a "o shit"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Ernie71 wrote:

:D :D That made me laugh is it true?. I know there is some golf ball looking objects in North Yorkshire that someone told me was a listening post for words like b**b and Xhaka is a good player and if they trace you they send over a "o shit"
It actually is true. :shock: The NSA thing, not the Xhakatard radar! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'm already on a "Watch List" mate from when I used to protest against the US having Bombers at Greenham Common.

Got busted a few times! :lol:

FUCKEM I SAY! :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

John F wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Ernie71 wrote:

Boob ? :shock:

Blimey Rodders and Bard and Corkbarry might be top of their list by now.

Ps I am not in any way associated with those individuals

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:56 am
LIVE from the White House:

https://www.facebook.com/335733926774/p ... /?vh=e&d=n

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably nearer the truth than we might think.

John F

Post by John F »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:22 pm
John F wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Ernie71 wrote:

Boob ? :shock:

Blimey Rodders and Bard and Corkbarry might be top of their list by now.

Ps I am not in any way associated with those individuals
Too late you have written b**b :D.You can expect a visit by socially distanced men in dark sunglasses.

John F

Post by John F »

Interesting theory put forward by Richard Osman as one to watch last night.He claims that due to investigation s into Trump s affairs starting when he loses the presidency that he wouldn't be surprised if Trump resigned soon after the election result leaving Pence in charge until January.Pence being president can then grant a presidential pardon to Trump should he be charged which he wouldn't get when Biden takes over.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

John F wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:44 am
Interesting theory put forward by Richard Osman as one to watch last night.He claims that due to investigation s into Trump s affairs starting when he loses the presidency that he wouldn't be surprised if Trump resigned soon after the election result leaving Pence in charge until January.Pence being president can then grant a presidential pardon to Trump should he be charged which he wouldn't get when Biden takes over.
:shock:

Who would have thought that ex Ipswich defenders were so politically clued up ?

Whatever next ?

Terry Butcher, commenting on global warming ?
Mick MIlls talking about the rainforest devastation ?

John F

Post by John F »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:53 am
John F wrote:

Whatever next ?

I'm still haunted by my first ever cup final v Ipswich 78.😊

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:53 am
John F wrote:

Whatever next ?

Well, of the pro footballers in Escape to Victory he did have the most lines to speak. So, he must have the level of intellect to report on US politics.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

"they think it is all over?"...
Nearly over for grade A narcissist Trump.