Six Nations 2016

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Bradywasking

Re: Six Nations 2016

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:BTW congratulations to Ingerlands closet gays on beating Oirelands closet gays. Hope not too many rectums were prolapsed by wandering thumbs.

:wink:
won't get mentioned in the pubs or workplaces ..That bandwagon grinds to a halt but I'm sure another will be along soon. I take it England won then...
Hilariously some southside mong on Oirish radio was trying to talk up the game against Italy. "Yer, loik, it's a huge game roysh. Loik, some of those Italians are loik really terrifying roysh. Yer, seriously guys." :x :oops: :

Sorry for all the Dublin references above but Bradywasking will get it. :lol: :wink:
Yeah I know the sort, loyal to the cause.. The fee paying schools finals are on this week..Young lads who look like they are pumped up with steroids. The future captains of industry and commerce

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:BTW congratulations to Ingerlands closet gays on beating Oirelands closet gays. Hope not too many rectums were prolapsed by wandering thumbs.

:wink:
won't get mentioned in the pubs or workplaces ..That bandwagon grinds to a halt but I'm sure another will be along soon. I take it England won then...
Hilariously some southside mong on Oirish radio was trying to talk up the game against Italy. "Yer, loik, it's a huge game roysh. Loik, some of those Italians are loik really terrifying roysh. Yer, seriously guys." :x :oops: :

Sorry for all the Dublin references above but Bradywasking will get it. :lol: :wink:
Yeah I know the sort, loyal to the cause.. The fee paying schools finals are on this week..Young lads who look like they are pumped up with steroids. The future captains of industry and commerce
????????????????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:high5:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

Six Nations Champions and Grand Slam winners. Yay :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

casgooner wrote:Six Nations Champions and Grand Slam winners. Yay :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Congratulations to your closet homosexuals. I just hope not too many of them have prolapsed rectums this morning. :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nice to see the trophy return to the mainland I thought. I've always liked rugby. And cock.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:D :wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Steveo please, we can take your adulation of diaby with good grace, but please turn down the dial on your homo-meter :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:Steveo please, we can take your adulation of diaby with good grace, but please turn down the dial on your homo-meter :shock:
Now now Henry. Live and let live. SteveO is just as God made him.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:Steveo please, we can take your adulation of diaby with good grace, but please turn down the dial on your homo-meter :shock:

You old scamps you :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

You old scamps you :D
:wink: :wink: