Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

augie

Re: Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

Post by augie »

Any truth to the rumour that john cross was last man seen with him ? :wink:

Ok I jest and I shouldn't (but couldn't help myself) - I really hope claude is ok and turns up safely

DB10GOONER

Re: Arsenal internet star Claude/Claudio Callegari missing with police 'extremely concerned'

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hopefully he'll turn up safe and sound.

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

hopefully he turns up safe and sound

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

enjibenji wrote:hopefully he turns up safe and sound
I see what you did there. I like it! :barscarf:

:D :wink:

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

DB10GOONER wrote:
enjibenji wrote:hopefully he turns up safe and sound
I see what you did there. I like it! :barscarf:

:D :wink:
I would take credit for it, but i honestly didn't mean it :lol: :lol:

brucegrove

Post by brucegrove »

augie wrote:Any truth to the rumour that john cross was last man seen with him ? :wink:

Ok I jest and I shouldn't (but couldn't help myself) - I really hope claude is ok and turns up safely

You really are a prat augue..there must be good reason why 'police officers and his family are extremely concerened'

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

brucegrove wrote:
augie wrote:Any truth to the rumour that john cross was last man seen with him ? :wink:

You really are a prat augue..there must be good reason why 'police officers and his family are extremely concerened'
:coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

brucegrove wrote:

Alright, mate. Calm down. It was just a bit of banter. He meant no harm. He also said he hopes the guy is ok.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Not sure think there has been similar disappearances in the past, would like to think that everyone wishes him well

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

Redarmy wrote:Not sure think there has been similar disappearances in the past, would like to think that everyone wishes him well
funny I got told that today as well

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

Apparently Ty is 'helping the police with their enquiries' as of today :shock:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Ty "the mentallist" will find him with special physic powers!

Nah Claude is a good guy so I'm a bit worried. Hope this ends well :(

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

He puts himself out there and wears his heart on his sleeve. Hope this turns out well.

augie

Post by augie »

brucegrove wrote:

Apologies for any offence caused