The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by StuartL »

Clash wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:44 pm
For all those who are suddenly ashamed and embarrassed about the past are we allowed to mention that there were a very large number of black slave owners throughout history too? And are we also allowed to talk about the white children who were forced to work down the mines or sweep chimneys etc. ?

White privilege?
Clash, don’t mate, DB10 can still fit up a chimney- might bring back bad memories

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

A conservative estimate of 25-30M White Britains live on or well below the average wage in this country 2 to 3 times the total number of BAME in the entire country but the problem is that this 'agenda' right now is driven by the pseudo-intellectual, guardian reading, social liberal middle classes who think that all white people live the same life as them in suburbia and that in the rare moments they even bother to think about the Working class white people it's their own fault they are in the situation.

I personally find statements like 'Black lives matter' and 'White privilege' as deeply insulting and extremely racist but for making that statement I am the racist one..... the world is fucked up and the UK is heading in a very '1984' direction where if you dont follow the party line people call for your prosecution at the drop of a hat.

The whole situation is best summed up by something I read recently 'A group of people who have never been slaves blaming a group of people who have never owned slaves for their own situation' or words to that effect.

Why is a banner saying 'White lives matter' considered racist but one saying 'Black lives matter' isnt, they're either both racist or neither that is what equality is all about :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:26 pm
Clash wrote:
For all those who are suddenly ashamed and embarrassed about the past are we allowed to mention that there were a very large number of black slave owners throughout history too? And are we also allowed to talk about the white children who were forced to work down the mines or sweep chimneys etc. ?

White privilege?
Clash, don’t mate, DB10 can still fit up a chimney- might bring back bad memories

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

It now seems that everything that goes wrong in a black persons life, is down to racism and discrimination, whether it’s their health or inability to get a job!
Also see some black ex jailbird drug taking guy, paralysed after being tasered when fleeing from the rozzers and falling from a wall, reckons “its cos he’s black”
This whole racism card is fucking me off bigtime!!

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:54 am
A conservative estimate of 25-30M White Britains live on or well below the average wage in this country 2 to 3 times the total number of BAME in the entire country but the problem is that this 'agenda' right now is driven by the pseudo-intellectual, guardian reading, social liberal middle classes who think that all white people live the same life as them in suburbia and that in the rare moments they even bother to think about the Working class white people it's their own fault they are in the situation.

I personally find statements like 'Black lives matter' and 'White privilege' as deeply insulting and extremely racist but for making that statement I am the racist one..... the world is fucked up and the UK is heading in a very '1984' direction where if you dont follow the party line people call for your prosecution at the drop of a hat.

The whole situation is best summed up by something I read recently 'A group of people who have never been slaves blaming a group of people who have never owned slaves for their own situation' or words to that effect.

Why is a banner saying 'White lives matter' considered racist but one saying 'Black lives matter' isnt, they're either both racist or neither that is what equality is all about :banghead:
It struck me as very bizarre at least that stating White Lives Matter on a banner is looked at so differently to Black Lives Matter on the back of players shirts. There were reports that the police were investigating.

To say one is unacceptable and “racist” is surely being discriminatory and therefore “racist” ? The world has gone fucking mad recently, I’m not speaking to anyone in the future in case I offend them.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:57 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

It struck me as very bizarre at least that stating White Lives Matter on a banner is looked at so differently to Black Lives Matter on the back of players shirts. There were reports that the police were investigating.

To say one is unacceptable and “racist” is surely being discriminatory and therefore “racist” ? The world has gone fucking mad recently, I’m not speaking to anyone in the future in case I offend them.
I find that very offensive, you wont talk to people just in case you offend them therefore taking away both their ability and right to be offended by you...... you fucking 'ist'

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:56 pm
It now seems that everything that goes wrong in a black persons life, is down to racism and discrimination, whether it’s their health or inability to get a job!
Also see some black ex jailbird drug taking guy, paralysed after being tasered when fleeing from the rozzers and falling from a wall, reckons “its cos he’s black”
This whole racism card is fucking me off bigtime!!
I wonder if the constable who tazered him was black? Or of another ethnic minority? :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Does that also include via the written word as well Stu?? :D :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:26 pm
Clash wrote:

White privilege?

Memories you say, when we're looking at a picture of his great great-grandfather front right.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:27 am
StuartL wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

I find that very offensive, you wont talk to people just in case you offend them therefore taking away both their ability and right to be offended by you...... you fucking 'ist'

You two are clearly displaying signs of free thinking. Can you please stop it and get with the program. The minority gob shite opinion of the twatter brigade is the blue print so please adopt it and think as you're told. Oh, you're just looking for a bit of common sense.....how very dare you, you racist scum.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

I think the Black Lives Matter on footballer 's shirts and the taking of the knee is as hollow as the old "thoughts and prayers " in times of tragedy.
Symbolism is not the answer to racism, education is the only way to change a mindset and that comes with a caveat that the one being educated actually wants to be educated.
The Burnley banner episode has been blown out of proportion by the narrative rather than the substance of it. If the Burnley banner had included the word ALSO would it have been an offence? , or would the PC brigade have been as offended?
There is a selective narrative in the mainstream media and social media. The irony of social media is that it offers a chance for individual opinion but creates a herd mentality.
Racism is a cancer , so is elitism based on address there are many forms of discrimination.
I hate any form of discrimination , but profound cliches won't end it.

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:05 pm
StuartL wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Nah, I’m still happy to take the piss and annoy you lot on here 😫 :wink: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:36 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:05 pm
StuartL wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Nah, I’m still happy to take the piss and annoy you lot on here 😫 :wink: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I should hope so! :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:56 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
StuartL wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

You two are clearly displaying signs of free thinking. Can you please stop it and get with the program. The minority gob shite opinion of the twatter brigade is the blue print so please adopt it and think as you're told. Oh, you're just looking for a bit of common sense.....how very dare you, you racist scum.
You do know they are both black don't you Jock!? :|

:D :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:30 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:56 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
StuartL wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

You do know they are both black don't you Jock!? :|

:D :wink:

:D

Fuck that.....I'm blacker than both of them put together. I'm so offended by everything, I fear I may spontaneously self combust :roll: