The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by Rugby Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:The B.M.A. has issued advice to staff not to call pregnant women,"Expectant Mothers," as it may offend Trans Gender people.They are reccommending that staff use the term,"Pregnant People."
You could not make this shit up.
:lol:

Yeah I saw that over the weekend... oh sorry, "weekend" may be offensive to someone that works at weekends... So I rephrase; I saw that over the non-judgmental, non-denominational two day alternative work segment. :lol: :roll:
:coffeespit:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:I once told a joke to one of my white friends and his black girlfriend. Here is the joke....

Guy is driving along the road and his car stops working. He opens the bonnet and is scratching his chin. A voice behind him says "your ht lead has come adrift mate". Sure enough the HTlead was the problem. The guy looks behind to thank the stranger who helped him out. He is confronted by a big white horse. The horse can not only speak perfect English. He's also not a bad mechanic.
The guy is totally spooked by this strange event. He drives to the nearest pub and orders a triple brandy to calm his nerves.
The barmaid says to him that he looks like he has had a nasty shock.
He says "Damned right I've had a shock. I've just been told how to fix my car by a fucking horse!"
Barmaid..."Was it a big white horse?"
Man...."Yes it was"
Barmaid..."You were lucky"
Man...."Why is that?"
Barmaid...."Because the little black horse knows fuck all about mechanics"

All of the sudden I am accused of being a racist FFS!!!!!! :banghead:
TBH, olgit, the real issue there is that it is such a shit joke! :lol: :wink:
How about this one then;
My mate has just been sacked from his job at a Fairground.
It's ok though because he is suing them for Funfair dismissal. :barscarf: :oops:
:lol: :lol:

That's so bad it's good! :lol: :wink:
Awful, almost as awful as those peeps from Corby with plastic Scottish accents!..... :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:The B.M.A. has issued advice to staff not to call pregnant women,"Expectant Mothers," as it may offend Trans Gender people.They are reccommending that staff use the term,"Pregnant People."
You could not make this shit up.

Yeah I saw that over the weekend... oh sorry, "weekend" may be offensive to someone that works at weekends... So I rephrase; I saw that over the non-judgmental, non-denominational two day alternative work segment. :lol: :roll:
:coffeespit:
The term week is offensive to those who are paid fortnightly or monthly..

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

The self appointed bastion of our morals and political correctness,the B.B.C.,have been running a series of "adverts" on B.B.C. wales,(to promote this weekends game in the Six Nations),putting down all that is England/English. :banghead:
Correct me if I am wrong,but wouldn't that be racist if it was aimed at any other "ethnic group?"
Obviously the English are fair game. :twisted:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

An ESPN tennis commentator, of six years standing, has been sacked after people accused him of racism for describing Serena Williams' tactics in a particular match as 'guerilla tactics'.

It's soul-destroying: people were too stupid to understand the difference between 'guerilla' and 'gorilla' and the TV channel caved in and sacked him rather than point out that those people complaining were fucking idiots.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:An ESPN tennis commentator, of six years standing, has been sacked after people accused him of racism for describing Serena Williams' tactics in a particular match as 'guerilla tactics'.

It's soul-destroying: people were too stupid to understand the difference between 'guerilla' and 'gorilla' and the TV channel caved in and sacked him rather than point out that those people complaining were fucking idiots.
tbh that is so stupid it is piss funny! :lol: :lol:

This kind of thing never happened back when everyone believed in a good old honest Roman Catholic God. You reap what you sow.

#justsaying

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

A hetrosexual couple went to the UK court of appeals today to try and get the right,(as homosexual couples have),to enter into a civil partnership.
The judges refused their right to do so as it "may cause human rights issues."
Surely people should have the right to marry or not,or enter into civil partnerships with ANYONE they choose,as long as they obviously meet legal requirements such as age,marital status etc. :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Rugby Gooner wrote:A hetrosexual couple went to the UK court of appeals today to try and get the right,(as homosexual couples have),to enter into a civil partnership.
Surely people should have the right to marry or not,or enter into civil partnerships with ANYONE they choose,as long as they obviously meet legal requirements such as age,marital status etc. :banghead:
I found this deeply ironic to say the least, for years Homosexual couples campaigned hard to be recognised as a legal couple and argued that by not doing so they were discriminated against (rightly), now a Heterosexual couple want the same right it 'may cause human rights issues' but surely that is equally as discriminatory, i unfortunately get the feeling things are only really discriminatory if you belong to a minority group these days :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:A hetrosexual couple went to the UK court of appeals today to try and get the right,(as homosexual couples have),to enter into a civil partnership.
I found this deeply ironic to say the least, for years Homosexual couples campaigned hard to be recognised as a legal couple and argued that by not doing so they were discriminated against (rightly), now a Heterosexual couple want the same right it 'may cause human rights issues' but surely that is equally as discriminatory, i unfortunately get the feeling things are only really discriminatory if you belong to a minority group these days :roll:
If you want to be taken seriously nowadays you need to be a black wheelchair bound homosexual dwarf. :banghead:

Or Spuddy, as he is also known! :D :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
If you want to be taken seriously nowadays you need to be a black wheelchair bound homosexual dwarf. :banghead:

I didn't know Spuddy was 'black' :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

I didn't know Spuddy was 'black' :wink:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

I didn't know you'd given Paul Dacre his own thread in the basement.

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:I didn't know you'd given Paul Dacre his own thread in the basement.

He promised to run the following headline for me;

"Immigrants Carry New Form Of AIDS That Lowers House Prices"

(with thanks to Frankie Boyle) :lol: :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:
officepest wrote:I didn't know you'd given Paul Dacre his own thread in the basement.

He promised to run the following headline for me;

"Immigrants Carry New Form Of AIDS That Lowers House Prices"

(with thanks to Frankie Boyle) :lol: :wink:

I fear for RG's safety with so many uncivil couples angrily roaming the UK.

:shock: :D

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Here's irony for you, former Chairman of Equlity and Human Rights commission says political correctness has gone too far, he was one of the leading instigators in the early days :banghead:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... LLIPS.html