The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Political Correctness Bullshit Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:44 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:01 pm
StuartL wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:02 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:56 pm

:lol:

Sorry as well as gender fluid I am now racially fluid as well so have decided to become a one armed chinese bloke called Pat. Needless to say I'm also a lesbian as is my right to be. I am deaf, dumb and blind, have only one arm and one leg and am wheelchair bound. Sound perfect? :lol:
You any good at pinball ?

Well it's a bit of a struggle but then DB10 apparently likes that :rubchin: :lol:

It's a only a struggle if they are conscious. 8)

Oof I've said too much. :shock:

Also whilst I am in no way denigrating your right to be a one armed deaf blind lesbian chinese bloke called Pat, I'd prefer you to be a deaf blind black lesbian dwarf in a wheelchair so that after I'm finished with your orifices (orifi plural?) You could get a job on SlySports as a pundit or co-commentator. 8)

Fussy bitch.......and racist :wettrout:
I don't care if they are fussy bitches I'll still rape them. Rape em good. 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

I notice Magaret Court and her place as the no 1 tennis player of all time,is having her legacy shat on because she doesn't believe in gay marriage.
As with rugby players you simply are not allowed to voice such opinions without bieng slaughtered.
Now frankly speaking I don't give a rats arse but of she has such opinions shes entitled to them without having her tennis career ridiculed.Her record hasnt been beaten either.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:15 am
I notice Magaret Court and her place as the no 1 tennis player of all time,is having her legacy shat on because she doesn't believe in gay marriage.
As with rugby players you simply are not allowed to voice such opinions without bieng slaughtered.
Now frankly speaking I don't give a rats arse but of she has such opinions shes entitled to them without having her tennis career ridiculed.Her record hasnt been beaten either.
This has become a major issue in the Western World over the past decade or so, although it's been going on much longer. You have a vocal minority who think it is perfectly acceptable to dictate to others how they should think and speak. Interestingly this sort of thing is less prevalent in some of the rest of the world because they're far too busy dealing with their own problems to tell others how they should live.

The irony is that those doing the dictating cant see they are being as intolerant as those they accuse of intolerance, opinions are like arseholes, we all have one and quite often they stink but tolerance is not improved by being intolerant yourselves unfortunately too few understand this :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Attended a 90 minute talk in work yesterday on LGBTQIA+ in our workplace.. The talk was given by two employees one fulltime and one casual. The two employees attached various letters of the LGBTQIA + field to themselves. The audience, my colleagues , was made up.of predominantly males aged over 50. The speakers were treated respectfully and allowed time and silence to tell their story. However virtually to a man the questions from the floor were asking "why do you need to label yourself, can you just not be yourself heterosexual, lesbian or whatever?" Answer was a firm NO. And to my simple mind that is the crux of it.. The two speakers actually got confused and tied up in some of their own rhetoric as they tried to explain the many facets of their sexuality and of those who fall under this umbrella. One of them said that when signing off on emails she puts the words "them/they"into parenthesis to signify that she (?) doesn't identify with any gender.
I asked if she was black would she add the words "Black Person"within those parenthesis? She said no and couldn't understand why I asked the question. My reasoning was that if you are in need of defining yourself to that degree you should cover all bases.
I am all for live and let live at at nearly 57 years old am gone beyond caring what other people do with their lives. So be what you want ,but don't contradict it by asking to be treated as an equal while putting labels on yourself. Because you are equal and the majority of people don't actually care what you are.
Last edited by Bradywasking on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Herd

Post by Herd »

The current favourite expression seems to be White Privilege,a term which implies I am somehow guilty of putting black people down because of my whiteness ?
Shits given ?? ? ZERO.
I'm called out on Facebook because of my lack of Interest in black nominations to the bafta awards . I had to point out my reasons for that is my complete lack of interest in the Baftas full stop.
Or Oscars grammys golden globes or any other movie event.
It's not enough to simply not give opinion u either have to be with them or your agin em

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Herd wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:01 pm
The current favourite expression seems to be White Privilege,a term which implies I am somehow guilty of putting black people down because of my whiteness ?
Shits given ?? ? ZERO.
I'm called out on Facebook because of my lack of Interest in black nominations to the bafta awards . I had to point out my reasons for that is my complete lack of interest in the Baftas full stop.
Or Oscars grammys golden globes or any other movie event.
It's not enough to simply not give opinion u either have to be with them or your agin em
This quotas stuff is rubbish.. Again the ones that want equality are the ones creating divisions. Does it matter one fuck what colour the director or actors in a film are.? Everyone is equal, the irony of making hysterical demands about it actually creates the visible differences.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Oh sweet Jesus, there is a woman on an Irish radio show at this very minute who is saying that we no longer should call our dogs/cats etc as pets because it signifies that we own them rather than them being their own living being.
She compares it to the way women were treated before feminism. I give up.. I'm going out to clean the back garden after my companion used it as toilet.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:23 pm
Oh sweet Jesus, there is a woman on an Irish radio show at this very minute who is saying that we no longer should call our dogs/cats etc as pets because it signifies that we own them rather than them being their own living being.
She compares it to the way women were treated before feminism. I give up.. I'm going out to clean the back garden after my companion used it as toilet.
You beat me to it.

She was on morning telly over here, apparently we have to call our pets 'companions' now :roll: What planet are these clowns on.

I'll maybe have to think up a new term for the missus :lol:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Baftas , Grammy's, Golden Globes , Oscars , sportsman( person ) of the year in fact every award show is just an inbred back slapping glory fest .
A night out for the boys and girls in their look at me , see through neck plunging dresses.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:23 pm
No she did not. No. Seriously? Fucking seriously?

:coffeespit:

The fucking arse clown. :oops: :lol:

What is this bewildered cùnt's name? I don't have a pet but fuck me I'm going out tomorrow to buy one and post images of it on social media with the words:

"I own this dog. It is my pet dog. I am a privileged white heterosexual male and I own it. It is my property." 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:37 am
Attended a 90 minute talk in work yesterday on LGBTQIA+ in our workplace.. The talk was given by two employees one fulltime and one casual. The two employees attached various letters of the LGBTQIA + field to themselves. The audience, my colleagues , was made up.of predominantly males aged over 50. The speakers were treated respectfully and allowed time and silence to tell their story. However virtually to a man the questions from the floor were asking "why do you need to label yourself, can you just not be yourself heterosexual, lesbian or whatever?" Answer was a firm NO. And to my simple mind that is the crux of it.. The two speakers actually got confused and tied up in some of their own rhetoric as they tried to explain the many facets of their sexuality and of those who fall under this umbrella. One of them said that when signing off on emails she puts the words "them/they"into parenthesis to signify that she (?) doesn't identify with any gender.
I asked if she was black would she add the words "Black Person"within those parenthesis? She said no and couldn't understand why I asked the question. My reasoning was that if you are in need of defining yourself to that degree you should cover all bases.
I am all for live and let live at at nearly 57 years old am gone beyond caring what other people do with their lives. So be what you want ,but don't contradict it by asking to be treated as an equal while putting labels on yourself. Because you are equal and the majority of people don't actually care what you are.
Attended the second part of this awareness training .. I told the two giving the training that I didn't care what their sexual orientation is..They accepted that but said I was wrong because by not caring about their sexuality I also don't care about their struggle...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:15 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:37 am
Attended the second part of this awareness training .. I told the two giving the training that I didn't care what their sexual orientation is..They accepted that but said I was wrong because by not caring about their sexuality I also don't care about their struggle...

Their fucking "struggle". Struggle for what? Equality? Or preferential treatment and social media attention? :roll:

Why do they feel announcing their sexuality and/or fake third gender bullshit is so important to the rest of us? Me i just dont give even half a flying shit. :|

I think Jesus Christ said it best when he said "Hey Judas dude I don't care if you are a batty boy. Just be cool bruh." 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Last week a celebrity was hailed as a hero because he came out as gay despite being married for 27 years with two children. If a celebrity came out and said that he had found love and happiness with a younger woman and was leaving his wife of 27 years and their two children he would be a rat and a scumbag.
The strange modern world of contradictions. A presenter of a TV show is fair game for social media vilification until she takes her own life and then she is fair game for :
"thoughts and prayers" and calls for an end to social media vilification by many who vilified her.
Her suicide is a tragedy and I am in no way making light of it, but sadly it is another perfect fit for the profound keyboard warriors who want to spout insincere platitudes.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Why come out so publicly you wonder???? Causing no end of embarrassment and heartache to his wife and kids who professes to love.
Simple , to save his career that's why ,he was about to be outed by a national newspaper ,tipped off no doubt byhis enemies of which there are many because hes a *word censored* of a man.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Greta Thundberg came out this week implying that she thought she'd had coronavirus, no proof of any kind however the idiot child must be feeling like her thunder has been stolen and therefore wants to stay relevant. The number of celebrities who 'think's they might possibly, maybe, kind of feel like they did have or have had this virus and therefore feel the need to tell us for themselves to stay relevant and be in solidarity with us poor normal plebs is sickening....... the media frenzy to give more time to these people's struggles rather than stay factual and hammer home the required message is beyond boring and dangerous.

Many people disagree with the way the government/s are handling this but on the other hand they are severely lacking in the full picture and are filling in the gaps to suit themselves, the media have gotten worse and worse over the last 30 to 40 years and seem to think they are a law unto themselves. They have reporters travelling all over the country with their crews to give reports in situ and then criticise those who are not social distancing and self isolating, utter hypocrisy :banghead: