James Mc Clean Irish SPOTY

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Allgunsblazin

Re: James Mc Clean Irish SPOTY

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Ere we go again boys
"Why I don't wear a poppy" by James McClean, no one gives a fuck James... :lol:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

Like Nick Bedtner, this insignificant, talent vacuum nobody has to do something "outrageous" to get any attention at all. Pathetic.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Just goes on and on, see Neil Lennon copped a copper in Jockland, karma, always remember him giving it large with Ally McCoist when he pretended to shake his hand the dodgy fecker!....

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:13 pm
Just goes on and on, see Neil Lennon copped a copper in Jockland, karma, always remember him giving it large with Ally McCoist when he pretended to shake his hand the dodgy fecker!....
Hearts have goal disallowed, Lennon turns to Hearts fans and goads them, one overreacts and throws coin, Lennon is a victim of racism (his words)..The weird world of Scottish football..

augie

Post by augie »

For years I have heard people say that politics and sport should not mix, yet we have this commotion over the poppy wearing with this clown every fcuking year :roll: :banghead: For what it is worth I dont think that it should be worn (and I certainly believe that mcclean and matic should have the right not to wear it), and I dont see the relevence it is with football and sport in general :? Many of us (especially me I have to say) complain bitterly that every fcuking year we have tributes to hillsborough and munich shoved down our throats still, but they are at least football related incidents where as this isnt

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:47 pm
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Hearts have goal disallowed, Lennon turns to Hearts fans and goads them, one overreacts and throws coin, Lennon is a victim of racism (his words)..The weird world of Scottish football..
And Hearts were the first club to adopt the poppy on their shirt..... :shock:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
there was graffiti outside tynecastle before the game saying "hang neil lennon" , and he has had letter bombs sent to his house and constant death threats, so i'd say he has a fair point tbh

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:17 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
there was graffiti outside tynecastle before the game saying "hang neil lennon" , and he has had letter bombs sent to his house and constant death threats, so i'd say he has a fair point tbh
Also got beaten up in a Glasgow street years ago by Rangers fans I think

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:52 am
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Thugs.... :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:52 am
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Allgunsblazin wrote:
Two cowardly scumbag rangers cùnts rabbit punched him then beat him unconscious.

But then to be honest Lennon is a silly cùnt that does himself no favours with that gaping horses arse he has for a mouth. :roll: