The 'Irish love a bandwagon' thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The 'Irish love a bandwagon' thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:14 am
" Swing Low Sweet Bandwagon "...
:lol:

"With a mouthful of another bloke's spunk off the soggy biscuit.... but no seriously we are not gay.... at all.... swing low wet towel.... across his naked buttocks..."

:D :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Michael Buble was on the supposedly iconic Late Late Show on Irish TV last week....He is a terminally boring man but in Ireland he is up there with screecher Ed Sheeran in the Sacred Cow category. Opens his mouth and we are knee fucking deep in cliches about Oierland feeling like home. Lots of screeching women in the audience who screech at his every word.
As a nation are we alone in this fucking stupidity?

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

Nah the pish i see on Engerish TV is just as bad, and the celeb worship, :oops:

I pretty much don't watch TV anymore unless it's live sport, I watch TV shows etc but tend to download what I want and watch it when i Want.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The Egg Chasing starts tomorrow and apparently as a nation we are champing at the bit to continue our path to World Cup glory.
At the same time that Oierland play England tomorrow in the Aviva Stadium Dublin play Galway in Gaelic Football in Croke Park a few miles away from the Aviva Stadium. There will be about 20,000 in Croke Park tomorrow in the 82,400 capacity stadium. When Dublin reach this year's All Ireland Final in August ( it would be a shock beyond all shocks if they don't ) 60,000 Dubs fans will cry about not getting tickets because " they never miss a Dublin game" .

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:28 pm
The Egg Chasing starts tomorrow and apparently as a nation we are champing at the bit to continue our path to World Cup glory.
At the same time that Oierland play England tomorrow in the Aviva Stadium Dublin play Galway in Gaelic Football in Croke Park a few miles away from the Aviva Stadium. There will be about 20,000 in Croke Park tomorrow in the 82,400 capacity stadium. When Dublin reach this year's All Ireland Final in August ( it would be a shock beyond all shocks if they don't ) 60,000 Dubs fans will cry about not getting tickets because " they never miss a Dublin game" .
Oh well the bandwagon following the Oirish egg chasers is down to three wheels already so that might help to calm things down for a bit.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:04 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Oh well the bandwagon following the Oirish egg chasers is down to three wheels already so that might help to calm things down for a bit.
The Irish sports minister posted a photo on Twitter of the Oirish team belting out the National Anthem or more likely that stupid " Ireland's Call" ..He commented something on the lines of them being in good voice..After the thing was over some super fan tweeted that they were there to play rugby not sing...Jesus wept but what a nation we have ..

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:08 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
The Irish sports minister posted a photo on Twitter of the Oirish team belting out the National Anthem or more likely that stupid " Ireland's Call" ..He commented something on the lines of them being in good voice..After the thing was over some super fan tweeted that they were there to play rugby not sing...Jesus wept but what a nation we have ..
Painful....but it's no better over here and unfortunately it just keeps getting worse. There's no coming back from it either :cry:

Herd

Post by Herd »

At Twickenham it's a huge corporate band wagon with twats Ooozing from everywhere. Loads of them want to look the part too so they buy a brand new green Barbour jacket , country squire cap and brown brogues or green hunter wellies and want to sing swing low every two minutes. I haven't been for a few years because I can't stand them but occasionally IL pop in up the road to watch Saracens. I played the game at county level but gave up cos a couldn't stand the pricks at my club ,Blackheath.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Was told in work today that I have a chip on my shoulder because I'm not a rabid fan of this tedious fucking shit. :roll: I replied I'd rather have a chip on my shoulder than some fat closet job's thumb up my arse. :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:50 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Was told in work today that I have a chip on my shoulder because I'm not a rabid fan of this tedious fucking shit. :roll: I replied I'd rather have a chip on my shoulder than some fat closet job's thumb up my arse. :lol:

Newspaper reports today say there was about 10,000 in their seats when the teams came out , England got a bigger cheer than Oierland and approx one third of the crowd had left before the final whistle...Rugby Nation my bollix....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:50 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Newspaper reports today say there was about 10,000 in their seats when the teams came out , England got a bigger cheer than Oierland and approx one third of the crowd had left before the final whistle...Rugby Nation my bollix....
Makes me laugh. All the rabid coverage in the meejia on telly and in the papers and it is a nonsense of a game supported by a minority and watched occasionally by bandwagon jumping Facebook loving arseholes. Rugby nation my aching arsehole.... oops the towel flickers on here will be excited !! :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Funny how a defeat can turn a bandwagon against itself. The Oirish rugger fans are getting it both barrels from thr media this week..
Someone writing in The Independent has blasted the crowd at the Aviva Stadium for being day trippers constantly going in and out for pints.
Probably fair comment, all about the day out.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:15 am
Funny how a defeat can turn a bandwagon against itself. The Oirish rugger fans are getting it both barrels from thr media this week..
Someone writing in The Independent has blasted the crowd at the Aviva Stadium for being day trippers constantly going in and out for pints.
In fairness to them if I could get away with drinking from my seat at the bowl I'd be in and out for pints too....more fun than watching the football a lot of the time and it would save all the hassle of the half time rush :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:16 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
In fairness to them if I could get away with drinking from my seat at the bowl I'd be in and out for pints too....more fun than watching the football a lot of the time and it would save all the hassle of the half time rush :lol:
Yes but would you also walk around with your collar stuck up, talking loudly like a twat, lighting your own farts, yelping "drive! Engage!" at every opportunity, and just generally being a complete wankblot? :shock:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

:lol:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:18 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:16 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Yes but would you also walk around with your collar stuck up, talking loudly like a twat, lighting your own farts, yelping "drive! Engage!" at every opportunity, and just generally being a complete wankblot? :shock:
Don't knock it til you've tried it :shock: :lol: