The 'Irish love a bandwagon' thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Herd

Re: The 'Irish love a bandwagon' thread

Post by Herd »

DB secretly yearns to be a hooker ,not really sure what type but he has a thing about big strapping men. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:40 pm
DB secretly yearns to be a hooker ,not really sure what type but he has a thing about big strapping men. :?
An unnerving glimpse into Herd's wankbank there.

:shock:

:lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Caaants in Dublin giving it loads about Manure last njght while a short few weeks ago were saying Rugby is a much better game than that soccer !!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:57 am
Caaants in Dublin giving it loads about Manure last njght while a short few weeks ago were saying Rugby is a much better game than that soccer !!!
So many geebags. :censored:

You'd think this Kinehane / Hutch war could spill over and take a few of them out huh? :shock:

:lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

It's back..The Bandwagon is running again..At least the Manure Oirish boys will have something shiny to distract them this morning.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Declan Rice has been voted the "Young Irish player of the year " by journalists. He was eligible for the award as he was an Ireland player when voting took place He won't be at the cermony during the international break as he will most likely be in the England squad :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:27 am
Declan Rice has been voted the "Young Irish player of the year " by journalists. He was eligible for the award as he was an Ireland player when voting took place He won't be at the cermony during the international break as he will most likely be in the England squad :D
:lol: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

So we won the Rugby world cup by winning a friendly last year, but lost it by losing to England earlier this year. Then we win it back by beating France last week but lost it yesterday by losing in Wales. But the tournament hasn't started yet apparently. I'm confused.

ps ..Condolences to the Man U / Oierland glory boys on their double loss yesterday.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm going all out for English lezzer rugby . A game which our lezzer s are licking arse and taking names. Steamrolled the flimsy sweaty socks making them look like girlies 80 /0 . This must be a team sport that the cuntry can get behind. Beauts to a man they have great names too , Cocaine ,Bottyman are just two I'd like to set up a loose mail with.
Yes it's lezzer rugby all the way ,I'm calling to offer my professional marketing advice and expertise later today ,just think of how much the Japanese will pay for a signed picture and a vacuum packed pair of used knickers.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:34 am
I'm going all out for English lezzer rugby . A game which our lezzer s are licking arse and taking names. Steamrolled the flimsy sweaty socks making them look like girlies 80 /0 . This must be a team sport that the cuntry can get behind. Beauts to a man they have great names too , Cocaine ,Bottyman are just two I'd like to set up a loose mail with.
Yes it's lezzer rugby all the way ,I'm calling to offer my professional marketing advice and expertise later today ,just think of how much the Japanese will pay for a signed picture and a vacuum packed pair of used knickers.
Superb. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A glimpse into DB's back garden? :D :wink:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p076ss7z

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The Green Party....Oierland's newest bandwagon.. Yes we all nod our heads in unison about carbon emissions and global warming, and all agree something must be done..However as long as it doesn't affect my lifestyle or bank balance.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:00 am
The Green Party....Oierland's newest bandwagon.. Yes we all nod our heads in unison about carbon emissions and global warming, and all agree something must be done..However as long as it doesn't affect my lifestyle or bank balance.
Hippy. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 pm
Bradywasking wrote:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
So the Oirish Green bandwagon lasted about three weeks..The government panicked and hastily put together a "green initiative " turning up for it in a cringy hybrid bus suitable for photo opportunities..Anyway once the snowflake generation realised the green revolution was going to cost them a lot more than they realised they hit the airwaves yesterday to criticise the plan...