The 'Irish love a bandwagon' thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Bradywasking

Re: The 'Irish love a bandwagon' thread

Post by Bradywasking »

So teams can be knocked out of the Rugby World Cup by the weather. . The boys in work were horrified that it could happen to Oierland but thought it was hilarious that it could happen to Scotland..( same logic that said Henry's handball was a crime but Maradona's was funny)..
How long more does this go on?...BTW in what international sport tournament does a team have eight days between group games ?

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Because Rugger is a game for "Real Men" and it's hard and tough and they don't dive and feign injury that's why it's great apparently. All us inferior "soccer sheep" are just missing something :roll:

I'm sorry but if they were so hard they'd be ready to go through the rigours of an 80 minute, 30 man orgy all over again three days later.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:35 am
Because Rugger is a game for "Real Men" and it's hard and tough and they don't dive and feign injury that's why it's great apparently. All us inferior "soccer sheep" are just missing something :roll:

I'm sorry but if they were so hard they'd be ready to go through the rigours of an 80 minute, 30 man orgy all over again three days later.
:lol:

They need time for all those burst ringpieces to heal up a bit I suppose. :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyone know if Oireland's closet jobs have been knocked out of the Homoerotic Wrestling World Cup yet? Hopefully it will be on the end of a good raping.

Although they'd probably enjoy that ! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 am
Anyone know if Oireland's closet jobs have been knocked out of the Homoerotic Wrestling World Cup yet? Hopefully it will be on the end of a good raping.

Although they'd probably enjoy that ! :shock:

:lol: :wink:
Not yet , the Sumo Team Championships is at quarter final stages..Oierland play New Zealand after a week's rest.( from what?) . In one of the Oierland games when Oierland were touching down for a try the camera from behind the goal perfectly caught a female Oirish fan , complete with tricolour wrapped around her, walking up the steps ,tray of food and drink in hands,back to the pitch, oblivious to what was going.on. Sums it up really. We are a nation of Occasion Fanatics, not sports fanatics.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

The old Thumb Bummers WC.

What I find funny is that you'd be forgiven if you didn't know that WC was on.

Don't know what its like everywhere else but here where I am there's fuck all about it.

A few ads on TV but no flags or anything like that out on the streets.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Boo hoo.....Next Bandwagon please..

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:46 pm

We already have them!!

We call them Bin Dippers,Victims or Jobless.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

corkbarry wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:49 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:46 pm

We already have them!!

We call them Bin Dippers,Victims or Jobless.
Yeah that kicked in pretty quickly after the old rugged finished. .

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

I need a bandwagon, come on you English Rugby team :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Heard there was a world cup semi final earlier not that you'd know it. Ingerlund are in the final of the homoerotic wrestling apparentl.

Swing looooow juicy testicles. I'd like to have a little feel of thooooooose :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

corkbarry wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:52 pm
I need a bandwagon, come on you English Rugby team :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Swing loooooow
Sweet chaaarriiioooo
:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:49 pm
Heard there was a world cup semi final earlier not that you'd know it. Ingerlund are in the final of the homoerotic wrestling apparentl.

Swing looooow juicy testicles. I'd like to have a little feel of thooooooose :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:coffeespit: :lol: :lol:

Superb work. 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Can I have a moment's reflection please for my Oirish brethren, within one week Oireland were humiliated in the Rugger, Celtic are out of Europe and "we" were beaten at Watford..Not a good week but we will rise again,
Is there a hockey World Cup on anywhere ?
Swing low Sweet Bandwagon.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:05 am
Can I have a moment's reflection please for my Oirish brethren, within one week Oireland were humiliated in the Rugger, Celtic are out of Europe and "we" were beaten at Watford..Not a good week but we will rise again,
Is there a hockey World Cup on anywhere ?
Swing low Sweet Bandwagon.

I have a meeting today in my old office. The office with the two faux die hard mouser/celtic fans. Can't wait. :D