Gobshites

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
GoonerMuzz

Gobshites

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Don't know if this has been on here before but a mate of mine just told me to do a google maps search for 'Gobshites', go ahead and see the results if you don't know the answer :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Gobshites

Post by StuartL »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:57 pm
Don't know if this has been on here before but a mate of mine just told me to do a google maps search for 'Gobshites', go ahead and see the results if you don't know the answer :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Ha ha, just done it - I’m now going to see what pencil necked spacker brings up ! :shock:
Last edited by StuartL on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:57 pm

:shock:

I was certain it would say Liverpool fans.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:coffeespit:

Haha that is brilliant. :lol: :barscarf:

I wonder if you put in "homeless vermin cùnts" would it zoom in on a certain building site in N17 ?

:rubchin:

:D