Why not?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
corkbarry

Why not?

Post by corkbarry »

Cork City :D :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Re: Why not?

Post by DB10GOONER »

All week I've been redirecting the louder variety of young American tourists to a "nice authentic Oirish restaurant in Sheriff Street". :D

If you don't know Dublin, Sheriff Street is well dodgy. Especially if you are half pissed, walking around dressed in a green "Ireland" hoodie you paid too much for, and a big green paddy's day hat, carrying a thousand dollar camera, and saying "wow everything is sooooo quaint" every two fucking minutes. :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Re: Why not?

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:05 am
All week I've been redirecting the louder variety of young American tourists to a "nice authentic Oirish restaurant in Sheriff Street". :D

If you don't know Dublin, Sheriff Street is well dodgy. Especially if you are half pissed, walking around dressed in a green "Ireland" hoodie you paid too much for, and a big green paddy's day hat, carrying a thousand dollar camera, and saying "wow everything is sooooo quaint" every two fucking minutes. :lol: :wink:
What should be a good day for families etc ends up being a disaster by the "forced Oirihness " ..We have more than enough morons in this city without borrowing those from other countries..In one way I loath those new pop up shops along Dame Street selling overpriced rubbish to tourists but then I think fair play to you fleece the fools.
The sight of hundreds of overweight yanks full of Guinness (for them two pints) shouting stupid cliches as they fall around the city is a joy to behold.