Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Herd

Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

Post by Herd »

I've started a thread because Womans football isn't going to go away and will increasingly barge into our lives whether you support it or not .
This mornings beauty is this from Murdoch's Empire .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... s-football.

The very suggestion that Emma Hayes could step up from being the woman's manager of Chelsea to the men's is so risible I had to check the calendar to check it wasn't April 1st .
The Womans game has more in common with School football than the Premiership yet the silly sun is suggesting she's a candidate !
I'm not saying it will never happen but whilst I hope Abramovich does appoint her I cannot think of a woman who currently has the credentials for such a job .

Gunner Rob

Re: Womans Football WTF

Post by Gunner Rob »

next Chelsea boss odds:

Arsene Wenger 25/1
Emma Hayes 28/1

either one would do fine I'm sure :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Imagine the dressing room, with scatter cushions everywhere. :D
The media seem intent on ramming this shite down our throats!
Every football headline now has to be double checked before you read it in case they’re referring to Arsenal Ladies or whatever, because the headlines now just refer to Arsenal or whatever other club!
And that bitch who won european “female” player of the year, is already calling for equality?? So what does this *word censored* mean by equality? Wages? What ?arggghhhhh!!
Not just womans football but all womans sport of which their is a mens version, is fucking pointless.
Cricket, Rugby, why can’t they just stick to fucking netball and lovely short skirts?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

a lot of this women's football hype is because the BBC can't afford to show any proper football.
remember when every Saturday they had loads of sports to choose from ?
tomorrow afternoon their schedule is this:

12.45pm England v Denmark - Women's Football - FRIENDLY international! :roll:
3pm Homes under the Hammer :D
4pm Escape to the Country :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:39 pm
a lot of this women's football hype is because the BBC can't afford to show any proper football.
remember when every Saturday they had loads of sports to choose from ?
tomorrow afternoon their schedule is this:

12.45pm England v Denmark - Women's Football - FRIENDLY international! :roll:
3pm Homes under the Hammer :D
4pm Escape to the Country :lol:
No Rob, the biggest players in this are the clubs themselves. No one can force them to set up ladies teams.
It’s all about pr and money.
In these “modern times” a woman frown upon a club that doesnt have a ladies team, thus making it less likely for her to follow the club.
A womans arse on a seat is not only a more attractive proposition than a 20 stone pisshead, but also a more profitable one!
She will spend more in the shop, baby grows, tee shirts, bla bla bla! She will want a coffee a burger bla bla bla to distract her from the game itself , which truth be told , she doesnt have a fucking clue about!
And Kroenke’s profit driven Arsenal, the first to show their hand on this profit strategy! By staging this fucking shite at our pre season tournament!
Shite as pre season tournaments are, they are a chance to view new signings and get in the mood for next season.
But “ladies football” :banghead: :banghead:

Herd

Post by Herd »

This mornings pearl is this one from the good old BBC .
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48405666
Women's World Cup: England must win tournament to get equal pay talks - Fran Kirby
Oh Joy and rapture !
If this happens you can bet your bottom dollar that Gavin from Pontipridd Town will be shaving his legs strapping his cock to his arse ,call himself Grace and a transgender avalanche will descend from the valleys on to the ladies game and will get a 5000 pct increase in wages yea.
Treble Gin and Hormone injections please bartender !!!
And of course whose picking up the bill for this ,yup the mens football !
What next the IRA joins the Invictus Games ??

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

I have no problem with women’s football - my daughter played it to a decent level - centre of excellence and played alongside / against some very talented players v Arsenal, Chelsea etc

But, if they want pay parity that is facial, based on what exactly ?

When they get crowds of 50,000, paying £50 a time and fans travelling thousands of miles, taking days off work to see them, then fair enough.

The most successful women’s teams currently are Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea now Man Utd and tiny tots have female teams that have won promotion the the top tier of women’s football.

They haven’t built a women’s team from scratch in their own right, they are piggybacking on the popularity of the men’s teams.

Herd

Post by Herd »

The BBC indeed are plugging the womans game to plug the hole in their coverage of sports .
The Stupidity of it is that they blow an absolute fortune on Olympics,World Cups,etc and then cant get anything else except snooker !

In Olympics and world cups they send legions of people to the host country with on the pitch interviews and in the studio punditry for games in which england arent even playing plus a huge mob of pundits in the studio which is always at the prime location in the host nation. Its a massive waste !

Womans football costs money to clubs who put it on for political correctness and to encourage girls to buy the overpriced replica kits !

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Herd wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:51 pm
The BBC indeed are plugging the womans game to plug the hole in their coverage of sports .
The Stupidity of it is that they blow an absolute fortune on Olympics,World Cups,etc and then cant get anything else except snooker !

In Olympics and world cups they send legions of people to the host country with on the pitch interviews and in the studio punditry for games in which england arent even playing plus a huge mob of pundits in the studio which is always at the prime location in the host nation. Its a massive waste !

Womans football costs money to clubs who put it on for political correctness and to encourage girls to buy the overpriced replica kits !
I’m not sure you are allowed to talk about plugging holes and women without being a sexist :rubchin: :roll:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

My wife reckons that if they want equality they should put themselves up to play in the men’s game .
Then we would see how many get selected every week and at what level.

John F

Post by John F »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:53 am
My wife reckons that if they want equality they should put themselves up to play in the men’s game .
I think some of them have already sneaked into the Arsenal team in recent years.

Herd

Post by Herd »

A11M11 wrote:
Ive been saying this about athletics,tennis for years ,thats true equality !

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

LGBT football soon to follow!....

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:48 am
A11M11 wrote:
Ive been saying this about athletics,tennis for years ,thats true equality !
and this is what happens in snooker, PDC darts.
and the women get knocked out in the qualifiers/first round. Job done.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

That South African person could give the men a run for their money I reckon.