Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Jock Gooner

Re: Womans Football WTF (NSFW)

Post by Jock Gooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:15 pm
With the ever increasing 'Woke' culture at the club would anyone bet against us being the first EPL to appoint a female Manager :rubchin:
Is Phil Neville available then :lol:

rodders999

Re: Womans Football WTF

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:51 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:41 am
rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:58 pm
Isn’t there a couple of lezzers in our women’s team? Van Donk is one of them who I definitely would and she’s banging some other player in the team. That’s the stuff of dreams that, mine anyway.

Seen a video of em on snapchat going hell for fucking leather at each other’s growlers. I was glued to my phone....literally 8)
:lol: :lol:

When you put your phone away after using it it should really not make a "shplurk" noise. :D
Rodders must spend a fortune on Wet Wipes to clean his mobile! :D :wink:
Roddaz gives a whole new meaning to going hands free when on mobile :barscarf:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:14 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
With the ever increasing 'Woke' culture at the club would anyone bet against us being the first EPL to appoint a female Manager :rubchin:
His sister Tracey is....from netball to football...why not, why not indeed :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:00 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
His sister Tracey is....from netball to football...why not, why not indeed :barscarf: :barscarf:
I think he prefers to be called "Gary". :D

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:01 pm
xisstential wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Not on the weekends allegedly :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:01 pm
xisstential wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
:lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I know a lot of guys on here are not interested in other sports but I'm not one of them, I love sport and watch quite a lot of it. I'm really into 7's Rugby (International level) and went to the WC in 2016 in San Francisco and again to the season ending tournament in France last year. There are 10 tournaments throughout the year on 5 different continents. Four groups of four, all play each other on the Saturday, top 2 in each group go to 1/4's on the Sunday...semi's....3rd place play off.....final and so on.....The 2nd day, the Sunday, is K.O or "finals" day.

So now, at some of the tournaments, the women have been introduced to play as well......and 3rd tournament in, they've realised that if the women play there is not enough time. Solution, change the entire format after 2 legs of the 2020 season have already been completed.....cut out the men's 1/4 finals...….So basically in order to accommodate the women there is absolutely no room for error, you HAVE to win your group to go from the group stage straight to the semi's or you are out. What that does is cut out half of the top men's teams from playing on the Sunday and replacing them with women's games. NOBODY, besides I should imagine, family and friends, goes there to watch the women. These events are always sold out irrespective of the women being there or not. Lots of people only go to the Sunday games but are you going to buy a ticket in advance when the team you support might be knocked out before you even get there???? 7's Rugby for those who support it.....and there are thousands & thousands all over the world, is now ruined because they have to have women there :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: The women actually have their own tournaments but it's not well supported. So once again they weaken the strong to strengthen the weak.

And even when the women are not at the same tournament, the women commentators are still there, rabbiting on incessantly during every single game :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:53 pm
I know a lot of guys on here are not interested in other sports but I'm not one of them, I love sport and watch quite a lot of it. I'm really into 7's Rugby (International level) and went to the WC in 2016 in San Francisco and again to the season ending tournament in France last year. There are 10 tournaments throughout the year on 5 different continents. Four groups of four, all play each other on the Saturday, top 2 in each group go to 1/4's on the Sunday...semi's....3rd place play off.....final and so on.....The 2nd day, the Sunday, is K.O or "finals" day.

So now, at some of the tournaments, the women have been introduced to play as well......and 3rd tournament in, they've realised that if the women play there is not enough time. Solution, change the entire format after 2 legs of the 2020 season have already been completed.....cut out the men's 1/4 finals...….So basically in order to accommodate the women there is absolutely no room for error, you HAVE to win your group to go from the group stage straight to the semi's or you are out. What that does is cut out half of the top men's teams from playing on the Sunday and replacing them with women's games. NOBODY, besides I should imagine, family and friends, goes there to watch the women. These events are always sold out irrespective of the women being there or not. Lots of people only go to the Sunday games but are you going to buy a ticket in advance when the team you support might be knocked out before you even get there???? 7's Rugby for those who support it.....and there are thousands & thousands all over the world, is now ruined because they have to have women there :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: The women actually have their own tournaments but it's not well supported. So once again they weaken the strong to strengthen the weak.

And even when the women are not at the same tournament, the women commentators are still there, rabbiting on incessantly during every single game :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Equality in sport is not about being equal, it's about women getting the same rewards whether people are interested or not, and forcing people to watch it immaterial of how good or bad it may be.......I like watching womens beach volleyball but I've never watched the mens :rubchin:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:46 pm
xisstential wrote:

Equality in sport is not about being equal, it's about women getting the same rewards whether people are interested or not, and forcing people to watch it immaterial of how good or bad it may be.......I like watching womens beach volleyball but I've never watched the mens :rubchin:
And making men's sport pay for it. Those wicked, sexist, knuckledragging, "who needs them", men.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Well the final result is in. Its official: Birds' footy is utter shit. My 15 year old daughter like her brother is a Gooner and (unlike him) she felt honour bound to support the women's team as well as the proper team. She recently stopped watching the women's team. When I innocently enquired why, she replied "it's shit dad. I can't watch it anymore.". 8)

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

WSL! Well that's a misnomer if ever you've heard one, nothing Super about it :shock:

If I'm honest I'd rather watch the World Surf league which ironically is the first hit if you Google WSL.....even Google doesnt rate the womens game :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:51 pm
WSL! Well that's a misnomer if ever you've heard one, nothing Super about it :shock:

If I'm honest I'd rather watch the World Surf league which ironically is the first hit if you Google WSL.....even Google doesnt rate the womens game :wink:

I'm surprised the World Sudoku League isn't ahead of it too. Is it? :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:41 pm
Well the final result is in. Its official: Birds' footy is utter shit. My 15 year old daughter like her brother is a Gooner and (unlike him) she felt honour bound to support the women's team as well as the proper team. She recently stopped watching the women's team. When I innocently enquired why, she replied "it's shit dad. I can't watch it anymore.". 8)
:barscarf:

You can't fool kids can you :lol:

When we were based up in sunny jockland for a couple of years, I hired out my AFC ST's as it was too much of a pain flying up and down from Aberdeen. So we bought a couple of STs to watch the locals instead to satisfy our football fix. Utter utter utter dog shite. Even when the Strathglasgow teams came north it was still garbage. So after one season my son refused to go to watch live SPL anymore as it was shite and he would rather watch the mighty Arse on the telly. When we didn't renew I actually got a phone call from the club asking why :rubchin: So I told them......they weren't very happy :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:54 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:51 pm

I'm surprised the World Sudoku League isn't ahead of it too. Is it? :lol:
It would be but it doesn't have the numbers.............see what I did there? :?:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:14 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:46 pm
xisstential wrote:

And making men's sport pay for it. Those wicked, sexist, knuckledragging, "who needs them", men.
Hey, didn’t you know that sisters re doing it for themselves *

* except when they need to piggyback on the men’s game.