Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Clash

Re: Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

Post by Clash »

Herd wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:15 pm
Karen Carney now has a column for BBC and in this week's drivel she talks at length about Chilwell and his England career and how transfer speculation can affect your form .
She constantly compares his situation with hers and alludes to understand because of her football career.
Really ???? That's like a kid with a Scalextric track comparing his activity to Lewis Hamilton !
haha brilliant Herd! :lol: :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:59 pm
Herd wrote:
Karen Carney now has a column for BBC and in this week's drivel she talks at length about Chilwell and his England career and how transfer speculation can affect your form .
She constantly compares his situation with hers and alludes to understand because of her football career.
Really ???? That's like a kid with a Scalextric track comparing his activity to Lewis Hamilton !
She is one of the most deluded cùnts on planet earth. When she co-commentates she keeps comparing male players to herself and the piss that is the women's game. :oops: :roll: :lol:

The sooner this snowflake pc gender equality shit dies off the better. And it will. I have a plan. 8)
:D 8)

Hope your plan works mate because this is all getting beyond the joke now. It's almost like we are being tested to see how far we will let it go.

The world we live in is making less and less sense to me each passing year. I can understand that there are a large number of crazy, damaged and mentally ill people around ... especially with the amount of medication people take these days for various things. But how the f--k do so many of these lunatics get into positions of authority that they can start dictating and enforcing their twisted nonsense on the rest of us? Why doesn't common sense prevail more often? Why dont the PC brigade just get told to fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time?!

Social media (and I use that term reluctantly) has even created a system where the public police themselves. Someone says something deemed to ''offensive'' on Twatter tand they're immediately reported by someone who smugly thinks they are doing society a favour.

And yet it is all so selective. Why, in this world of tolerance and equality, are men still portrayed on TV as bumbling oafs, stumbling through life, treading on rakes etc. Imagine the uproar if there was a female equivalent of Homer Simpson :roll: In contrast, women are portrayed as being the ones in control keeping everything together. Do me a f-cking favour! :banghead: We'll conveniently ignore the frequent mood swings and childish tantrums shall we? Both at home and at work.

Women are apparently expert at everything now and we didn't know before because they were being oppressed. That's the narrative, despite the fact that men still do pretty much everything better than women. Even where women can excel, like cooking or writing, the best chefs and authors in the world are still male.

And this pushing women's football thing might seem harmless in the grand scheme of things even if it is quite irritating ... but where does it end? I get the horrible feeling it's only just warming up :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:59 pm
Herd wrote:
She is one of the most deluded cùnts on planet earth. When she co-commentates she keeps comparing male players to herself and the piss that is the women's game. :oops: :roll: :lol:

The sooner this snowflake pc gender equality shit dies off the better. And it will. I have a plan. 8)
:D 8)

Hope your plan works mate because this is all getting beyond the joke now. It's almost like we are being tested to see how far we will let it go.

The world we live in is making less and less sense to me each passing year. I can understand that there are a large number of crazy, damaged and mentally ill people around ... especially with the amount of medication people take these days for various things. But how the f--k do so many of these lunatics get into positions of authority that they can start dictating and enforcing their twisted nonsense on the rest of us? Why doesn't common sense prevail more often? Why dont the PC brigade just get told to fuck off and stop wasting everyone's time?!

Social media (and I use that term reluctantly) has even created a system where the public police themselves. Someone says something deemed to ''offensive'' on Twatter tand they're immediately reported by someone who smugly thinks they are doing society a favour.

And yet it is all so selective. Why, in this world of tolerance and equality, are men still portrayed on TV as bumbling oafs, stumbling through life, treading on rakes etc. Imagine the uproar if there was a female equivalent of Homer Simpson :roll: In contrast, women are portrayed as being the ones in control keeping everything together. Do me a f-cking favour! :banghead: We'll conveniently ignore the frequent mood swings and childish tantrums shall we? Both at home and at work.

Women are apparently expert at everything now and we didn't know before because they were being oppressed. That's the narrative, despite the fact that men still do pretty much everything better than women. Even where women can excel, like cooking or writing, the best chefs and authors in the world are still male.

And this pushing women's football thing might seem harmless in the grand scheme of things even if it is quite irritating ... but where does it end? I get the horrible feeling it's only just warming up :banghead:
Well said Clash.

Gender equality is a loose cover all for bullshit. Men and women are different. Always were. Always will be. US Navy SEALs opened up their training to both genders. One woman applied. She didn't even last one week. What was the fucking point of that?

It's similar to the sense of entitlement these social crusaders have. People complaining because no black director was nominated for an Oscar? Should one be nominated because they are black? We'll just ignore things like whether the movie was well directed or not shall we? I note no albino lesbians were nominated either. That's discrimination right there ffs! :lol:

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:02 pm

Well said Clash.

Gender equality is a loose cover all for bullshit. Men and women are different. Always were. Always will be. US Navy SEALs opened up their training to both genders. One woman applied. She didn't even last one week. What was the fucking point of that?

It's similar to the sense of entitlement these social crusaders have. People complaining because no black director was nominated for an Oscar? Should one be nominated because they are black? We'll just ignore things like whether the movie was well directed or not shall we? I note no albino lesbians were nominated either. That's discrimination right there ffs! :lol:
Well said too mate.

If the people complaining about the Oscar thing get their way and there are more black nominees all of a sudden then many people (including the nominees themselves) might then question the sincerity of it and rightly or wrongly wonder if it is just a case of tokenism.

And this sort of nonsense where entitled women in the western world maintain they are being oppressed despite being extremely privileged ... and people like Sol Campbell make absurd claims like he would have been England captain if he wasn't black ... are insulting to those people who really do suffer from oppression or racism.

It all boils my piss, to nick one of your own phrases :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:sex2: :-P

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm all for equality,real equality winner takes all.
If theres woman that can play any game as good as the men get them in . Darts Snooker football Rugby tennis athletics,if their good enough then bring them in .
But don't bring me woman pundits that pretend they have insight into mens professional football based on their own experience in a non related sport.
No problem with woman anchor woman,I'd prefer Gabby Logan to puss foot Lineker any day ,but punditry leave it to successful professionals , which for me excludes Jamie Carragher too.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Wimmins football is a load a bollocks. Reason #56383

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51559442

Can understand it though from Nevilles point of view. Who the fuck wants to be around a woman at that time if the month with all the "hormones" and shit. Any excuse will do for me.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Channel hopping Saturday morning and happened to click on the terminally moribund ( :wink: ) soccer AM pc borefest.

They had some ex lezzer - sorry, ex female foobler - on it that won 38 trophies apparently. I'm now expecting my local under 15s team to get a shout to appear as some of those kids would have as many trophies but from playing at a higher standard.

This was beautifully demonstrated when said female "foobler" tried to take a penno and a volley on the show and stunned everyone with her absolute inability to do either thing any better than a 5 year old. :oops: :lol:

If my 15 year old son was as shit as she was I'd stop him playing football tbh.

Hilarious to watch the pc morons on the show treating her like she was a footballing legend. :oops: :lol:

Moribund. For the AP fans. :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I've said it before but it is not equality some minorities want but parity, interesting case in point is British Track and Field Athletics where the ratio of White to Black athletes is much nearer parity so noone really complains but in PL coaches there are considerably less ethnic minorities so people say it is not equal. Back to the Athletics for a moment no-one seems to mention that Black athletes massively outnumber the other ethnic minorities in the squad.....there are next to no Asian background athletes in Team GB but in terms of the minority populace the ratio is roughly 5:4 Black to Asian in the UK :rubchin:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:45 am
Channel hopping Saturday morning and happened to click on the terminally moribund ( :wink: ) soccer AM pc borefest.

They had some ex lezzer - sorry, ex female foobler - on it that won 38 trophies apparently. I'm now expecting my local under 15s team to get a shout to appear as some of those kids would have as many trophies but from playing at a higher standard.

This was beautifully demonstrated when said female "foobler" tried to take a penno and a volley on the show and stunned everyone with her absolute inability to do either thing any better than a 5 year old. :oops: :lol:

If my 15 year old son was as shit as she was I'd stop him playing football tbh.

Hilarious to watch the pc morons on the show treating her like she was a footballing legend. :oops: :lol:

Moribund. For the AP fans. :wink:
Saw that on Saturday morning..They were pathetic girly "Rose of Tralee *" ( only Irish people will understand) attempts that should, and maybe were, accompanied by girly giggling.
Female sports like athletics and tennis are good because they athletes compete as women (well mostly), in women's football it is about pretence parity as that is as close as they will get.

* The Rose of Tralee is a competition for Oirish girls or girls of Oirish descent from all over the world .Think Father Ted type cringefest. All the contestants love each other and it actually wouldn't surprise me if they all have to prove they are Catholic virgins before they are allowed enter.
I now realise I know too much about this.

Herd

Post by Herd »

The Equality and diversity movements are two of the cultural evils of this world ,next they will be telling us that a woman can't write a fictional book about a transexual murderer ........oh wait a second !
Fuck it if it's allright for Irvine Welsh it's allright for any Edinburgh resident !

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

The FA are considering "drawing lots" or tossing a coin to decide rounds 2 & 3 of the women's fa cup :lol:
That has to be the best idea the fa have ever come up with :lol:
Maybe they could extend it right through to the final? :lol:
Women's football, women's sport? what a load of shite!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I see that "women" footballers are more likely to suffer longterm head injuries than men!
So not all bad then :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:54 pm
I see that "women" footballers are more likely to suffer longterm head injuries than men!
So not all bad then :lol:
:lol:

It's not the kind of "head" they should be concentrating on anyway.... :lol: :wink: