The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SteveO 35

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:58 am
I heard the cost of taking a family of five to the Cyprus v Scotland match was 15 euros. I wonder how much it was for the travelling Scottish supporters? That is how much it should cost for all international matches. It might make it a bit more interesting.
I wouldn't waste that sort of money watching Scotland :D

ING-ER-LUND ING-ER-LUND ING-ER-LUND :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

We're gonna win the Euro 2020 and the next World Cup. The Scottish Sun have probably revealed that Jimmy Hill predicted it long before he died :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I read somewhere that Gareth "PC yah" Southgate does not want the Ingerland fans to chant "Ingerland" anymore. He prefers them to chant "United Kingdom". It is more inclusive. 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Oierland actually played well last night, they had to go a bit gung-ho after conceding but it nearly worked..Seriously limited team nonetheless. Saw James McClean described as a labrador on a beach, chase every ball without knowing why, harsh but accurate. Seven goals in eight games in a group that contains Gibraltar and Georgia says everything about the deficiencies in the squad.
Ronnie" the keepa saved the hedda " Whelan was in full flow last night..Couldn't understand a yellow card for a foul with both feet off the ground Ronnie sounds like a bitter man watching on TV rather than an analyst. So it's onto the playoffs and an away game against a team of probable equal stature. The dream lives on and on and on...yawn!!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:45 am
I read somewhere that Gareth "PC yah" Southgate does not want the Ingerland fans to chant "Ingerland" anymore. He prefers them to chant "United Kingdom". It is more inclusive. 8)
I've heard that he's looking for a new national flag too.....apparently there's a nice multi coloured rainbow style flag he quite likes :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
I've heard that he's looking for a new national flag too.....apparently there's a nice multi coloured rainbow style flag he quite likes :roll: :lol:
Also heard he wants the FA to pay for counseling for any opposition fans that might get triggered by losing to his team. :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:24 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Also heard he wants the FA to pay for counseling for any opposition fans that might get triggered by losing to his team. :D
Funnily enough the FA were discussing this very idea and one of the suits joked that to get around the cost implications we might as well give the opposition a 2 goal headstart. Gareth heard the last part of the conversation and thinks it's a great idea but wants to make it 3 goals in case he's accused of being mean :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I do hope that Oireland qualify. I mean imagine the greatest European football stage without Enda Stevens and Glenn Whelan :D

I see that Oireland's top goalscorer in the tournament was "Own Goal" - jointly on 1 with a load of Championship players :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Gnabry hat trick tonight for Germany

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:09 pm
that kind of sums up the clubs buying/selling policy over the last 5 years.

:banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:09 pm
So glad that useless cùnt didn't get to stop Theo Walcott developing into the world class player that he dev- oh, hang on..... :x

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:17 pm
I do hope that Oireland qualify. I mean imagine the greatest European football stage without Enda Stevens and Glenn Whelan :D

I see that Oireland's top goalscorer in the tournament was "Own Goal" - jointly on 1 with a load of Championship players :D
:lol:

Huh? Who the fuck is Enda Stevens? :shock:

No Seriously I've never fucking heard of him. Is he a commentator? :rubchin:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:00 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

He is the former Shamrock Rovers left back who is now part of the Sheffield United defence that recently shut out the much vaunted Arsenal attack...He is above average, not a Santos or Kolasnic obviously. He played for Oierland the other night, he is a worker in a poor side.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:46 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:00 am
SteveO 35 wrote:

He is the former Shamrock Rovers left back who is now part of the Sheffield United defence that recently shut out the much vaunted Arsenal attack...He is above average, not a Santos or Kolasnic obviously. He played for Oierland the other night, he is a worker in a poor side.
I know BWK. :wink: I was taking the piss out of SteveO Farage's weak fishing trip...... :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Anyhooo back on topic.

:D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Surf's Up Dude! 8)