The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:00 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:00 pm

:shock:

I didn't know Elton John was a Racist!? Surely Not!!! :shock:

Wow, so you're saying that all homosexuals are racists.....you learn something new on here every day :shock:
Wow! I didn't know that!... So you know Elton John then!? Intimately or just as 'friends' ? :D :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You and Elton John are intimate lovers and have been for years :shock: Well that's your business mate but I wish you both all the best for the future. Are you Mr or Mrs John :lol: :wink:
To paraphrase Percy/Gus' brilliant "little people" post from years ago -

"Oh look at the gays fighting!"

:lol: :wink:
Oi! Ickle Munchkin don't bring me into your LGBT debauchery - Remember I've got copies of the photo's that fwank took of you and Sid (in his gimp suit) in the outside bogs at the emirates from 3 years ago! :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:00 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:42 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:46 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:00 pm

:shock:

I didn't know Elton John was a Racist!? Surely Not!!! :shock:

Wow, so you're saying that all homosexuals are racists.....you learn something new on here every day :shock:
Wow! I didn't know that!... So you know Elton John then!? Intimately or just as 'friends' ? :D :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

You and Elton John are intimate lovers and have been for years :shock: Well that's your business mate but I wish you both all the best for the future. Are you Mr or Mrs John :lol: :wink:
To paraphrase Percy/Gus' brilliant "little people" post from years ago -

"Oh look at the gays fighting!"

:lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yet another Boring inter-lull. :(

:rubchin:

:D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

So Joe Gomez was booed by some England fans last night ,apparently because of his part in the Sterling affair.. Sterling took to Twitter to condemn the booing and to draw a line under it.. Sterling admitted the incident was his fault also, so what more can he do? Of course the Liverpool fans on Twitter etc want more, we have a new Victim now..Ironically I thought Liverpool fans don't support England as a rule.
Southgate handled this badly, it was in house and should have dealt with in house. Obviously it would end up in the media but a one line comment that it was dealt with should have been the approach.
Sterling was fuming about losing to Liverpool on Sunday, I would have been fuming with the on field (and off field) bias of the officials..£200,000 a week but maybe Sterling does care.
Last edited by Bradywasking on Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Footballers don't have to like each other, training ground fights are legendary in the game..Can't imagine one at Arsenal though..The players would be in tears and need counselling. Visits to each others homes to support the poor lambs.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:14 am
So Joe Gomez was booed by some England fans last night ,apparently because of his part in the Sterling affair.. Sterling took to Twitter to condemn the booing and to draw a line under it.. Sterling admitted the incident was his fault also, so what more can he do? Of course the Liverpool fans on Twitter etc want more, we have a new Victim now..Ironically I thought Liverpool fans don't support England as a rule.
Southgate handled this badly, it was in house and should have dealt with in house. Obviously it would end up in the media but a one line comment that it was dealt with should have been the approach.
Sterling was fuming about losing to Liverpool on Sunday, I would have been fuming with the on field (and off field) bias of the officials..£200,000 a week but maybe Sterling does care.
This bollox has been the highlight of the interlull which only goes to show how dull the footy is. Couldn't agree more that Southgate handled the whole affair extremely badly as it should have been kept inhouse and dealt with. The media have him dancing on strings at the moment as he is so keen to keep them onside he is feeding them everything they want. He thought he would be smart to do things in a modern liberally enlightened way with everything out in the open so we could all talk about our feelings and everyone would think he's such a modern progressive nice man. Well he got that wrong the stupid cu.nt.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

international qualifiers used to be really good - who remembers the 0-0 draw with Italy, that Beckham free kick v Greece, even the agony of the defeat to Holland in 93 ?

fast forward to 2019 and England have just scored 33 goals in qualifying for next summer's bloatfest.
not that the team are any better but because the opposition is so shit, even Scotland have a chance of qualifying still :lol:

it is now a complete waste of time and extremely boring.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:20 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:14 am
This bollox has been the highlight of the interlull which only goes to show how dull the footy is. Couldn't agree more that Southgate handled the whole affair extremely badly as it should have been kept inhouse and dealt with. The media have him dancing on strings at the moment as he is so keen to keep them onside he is feeding them everything they want. He thought he would be smart to do things in a modern liberally enlightened way with everything out in the open so we could all talk about our feelings and everyone would think he's such a modern progressive nice man. Well he got that wrong the stupid cu.nt.
Brilliant summing up of ''Gareth'' and his methods there Jock!

Totally agree with you and BWK on this. Everything has to be a drama these days.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

And the grate Harry is hailed as a national hero scoring goals against no marks eleven . 6 to I think to overtake Owen , that will probably be 3by the time he returns to the dump .

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

A11M11 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:39 pm
And the grate Harry is hailed as a national hero scoring goals against no marks eleven . 6 to I think to overtake Owen , that will probably be 3by the time he returns to the dump .
Rooney was the same, hailed as the great England goal scorer but most of his goals came against 3rd rate teams in qualifiers, means jack s**t in my book, it's what you do at the WC and Euro's that count, Rooney did f*ck all and Kane will probably be another over-hyped England player.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:16 am
Footballers don't have to like each other, training ground fights are legendary in the game..Can't imagine one at Arsenal though..The players would be in tears and need counselling. Visits to each others homes to support the poor lambs.
I bet that's not so far from the truth mate :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:50 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:39 pm
Rooney was the same, hailed as the great England goal scorer but most of his goals came against 3rd rate teams in qualifiers, means jack s**t in my book, it's what you do at the WC and Euro's that count, Rooney did f*ck all and Kane will probably be another over-hyped England player.
Yeah! the Granny Shagger and Phat Tunn are both cheating diving C.U.N.T.S.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I heard the cost of taking a family of five to the Cyprus v Scotland match was 15 euros. I wonder how much it was for the travelling Scottish supporters? That is how much it should cost for all international matches. It might make it a bit more interesting.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Southgate and his suit are like the team ,strictly 2nd rate .

Clash

Post by Clash »

I'm not a big fan of Roy Keane for obvious reasons but there is still something about this photo that warms the heart