The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:48 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:46 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:00 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:17 pm
I do hope that Oireland qualify. I mean imagine the greatest European football stage without Enda Stevens and Glenn Whelan :D

I see that Oireland's top goalscorer in the tournament was "Own Goal" - jointly on 1 with a load of Championship players :D
:lol:

Huh? Who the fuck is Enda Stevens? :shock:

No Seriously I've never fucking heard of him. Is he a commentator? :rubchin:
He is the former Shamrock Rovers left back who is now part of the Sheffield United defence that recently shut out the much vaunted Arsenal attack...He is above average, not a Santos or Kolasnic obviously. He played for Oierland the other night, he is a worker in a poor side.
I know BWK. :wink: I was taking the piss out of SteveO Farage's weak fishing trip...... :D :wink:
I'm sure my besties Partridge and Big Nige are delighted with how the play offs have panned out :D Hopefully the border checks will be in place for the final :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

As if the border checks are going to stop anyone! :roll:

:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:25 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:48 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:46 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:00 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:17 pm
I do hope that Oireland qualify. I mean imagine the greatest European football stage without Enda Stevens and Glenn Whelan :D

I see that Oireland's top goalscorer in the tournament was "Own Goal" - jointly on 1 with a load of Championship players :D

Huh? Who the fuck is Enda Stevens? :shock:

No Seriously I've never fucking heard of him. Is he a commentator? :rubchin:
He is the former Shamrock Rovers left back who is now part of the Sheffield United defence that recently shut out the much vaunted Arsenal attack...He is above average, not a Santos or Kolasnic obviously. He played for Oierland the other night, he is a worker in a poor side.
I know BWK. :wink: I was taking the piss out of SteveO Farage's weak fishing trip...... :D :wink:
I'm sure my besties Partridge and Big Nige are delighted with how the play offs have panned out :D Hopefully the border checks will be in place for the final :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

So good to see a potential all-British play-off final in Belfast. What an occasion that could be to showcase all that's good about Her Majesty's realms.

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

Guys we had to move this to the Cannonballs section since it break the policy on non-adult topics in the main section.