Why is Scotland Shite at Sport ?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: Why is Scotland Shite at Sport ?

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:23 pm
Because they're all pissed and on heroin and spend all their time worrying about how much attention they can get from the rest of the world for being 'characters' who wear kilts.
Honestly thought you were talking about mousers there until I saw the word "kilts". :lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Because they're all pissed and on heroin and spend all their time worrying about how much attention they can get from the rest of the world for being 'characters' who wear kilts.
:D :D

Having worked up there for a couple of years - hence my badly chosen username :( - you have overlooked the simple fact that they are Scottish and therefore three times the person you or I can ever hope to be.

The speed with which these "men" rush to put on a skirt at the first opportunity is beyond belief and must offer an insight into why they are shite at sport. Do they really possess a sporting killer instint when just under the surface their thought process is always "ooh that's a nice away jersey, that would look nice as a skirt". Exactly - beaten by their own cultural superiority complex before a deep fried mars bar passes their lips.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Having worked up there for a couple of years - hence my badly chosen username :( - you have overlooked the simple fact that they are Scottish and therefore three times the person you or I can ever hope to be.

The speed with which these "men" rush to put on a skirt at the first opportunity is beyond belief and must offer an insight into why they are shite at sport. Do they really possess a sporting killer instint when just under the surface their thought process is always "ooh that's a nice away jersey, that would look nice as a skirt". Exactly - beaten by their own cultural superiority complex before a deep fried mars bar passes their lips.

I reckon that you just got insta-blocked by falkirk goon.
:lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:07 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:07 pm

I reckon that you just got insta-blocked by falkirk goon.

He refererred to me as his Jock bretheren on a post yesterday so this might come as a bit of a let down to him :lol:

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:50 pm
Honestly thought you were talking about mousers there until I saw the word "kilts". :lol: :wink: