Wrighty in the Jungle

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Nos89

Wrighty in the Jungle

Post by Nos89 »

Don't normally watch I'm a Celeb but the watching wrighty in the jungle is fun. Four days in and he's willing to pay a grand for a Cadbury's cream egg....hahahaha!!!!

How long before they do the "chicken tonight" wind up.

corkbarry

Re: Wrighty in the Jungle

Post by corkbarry »

He wont last, to much complaining about food.. :blah: :blah: :blah:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

He's getting £180k for this little shin-dig and a Bonus if he winns

So £1k for a Cadbury's Creme Egg seems reasonable. :?

Never watched any of these Celebrity shyte programs anyone who does must have a VERY sad existence.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just cannot watch this shit and won't watch it just because Wrighty is in it. Tbh I'm fucking embarrassed for him. :oops:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:39 pm
Just cannot watch this shit and won't watch it just because Wrighty is in it. Tbh I'm fucking embarrassed for him. :oops:
Never watch these programmes and have no desire to. Wright is an Arsenal legend but also a media,/ publicity craving "celebrity ".

Herd

Post by Herd »

Ok il confess my mrs watches it , so I do. I love him but ian has behaved like a spoilt brat having a daily tantrum ,mainly over food.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:24 am

Never watched any of these Celebrity shyte programs anyone who does must have a VERY sad existence.
Currently more entertaining than anything that has happened with The Arsenal in the last two months. Wrighty's face when after gaining two stars for the team which meant they got to have a sunday roast dinner, and he missed out was similar to lacazettes when he equalised.
He's also called a camp mate for being a bit of a knob. Its like watching how he was in the 95/96 with rioch.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Fucking love Wrighty, the geezer is great TV.

I saw resilience in that we don't see at the Emirates these days. Could you imagine Bellend or Xhaka trying that task. They'd both be crying on Instagram when they got out.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:24 am

I've seen £400k mentioned by a couple of papers over here which given he is one of the main faces is probably right (right right - sorry :lol: )

Clash

Post by Clash »

People are free to watch what they want - unless you're visiting relatives who happen to watch this shit and therefore the option to turn it off is out of your hands :banghead: :banghead: :censored:

Does anyone really find this entertaining? I honestly cannot think of anything worse than this show! Although The Apprentice with that odious midget Lord fucking Sugar runs it close.

I'm sure we all sympathise with the people living in poverty in 3rd world countries but I wonder if they ever sympathise with us?
They don't have erratic self-servie tills, they dont use iPads, they dont have to try and pair their iPhone with their car stereo via Bluetooth ... and they don't have this utter shite inflicted on them either. And even more crucially they dont have Ant and fucking Dec in their face at every turn.

The slaphead one should never have been allowed back on TV after what he did but it shows how the media dictate public opinion. Other ''celebrities'' not so in favour would have been destroyed but somehow he is back like nothing happened! As for the other one - is there a more smug face in europe? The only thing I cannot decide about Ant n Dec is which one of them I would punch in the face the most times before stopping!

As for Wrighty, lowering himself to Harry Redknapp standards is something he should be very ashamed of!

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:59 am

I'm sure we all sympathise with the people living in poverty in 3rd world countries but I wonder if they ever sympathise with us?
They don't have erratic self-servie tills, they dont use iPads, they dont have to try and pair their iPhone with their car stereo via Bluetooth ... and they don't have this utter shite inflicted on them either. And even more crucially they dont have Ant and fucking Dec in their face at every turn.
:coffeespit:

Post of the week :barscarf: :lol: :lol:

"Let them know it's Christmas time.........! "

Clash, Bob Geldof's coming for you mate (by the way if he finds you give him a slap from me - cheers)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

"Celebadees" and "fooblers" can do whatever they want and the sheep will forgive them. Apparently it is perfectly fine to spit at a child and still retain your insanely highly paid job with SlySports for instance. :censored: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:50 pm
"Celebadees" and "fooblers" can do whatever they want and the sheep will forgive them. Apparently it is perfectly fine to spit at a child and still retain your insanely highly paid job with SlySports for instance. :censored: :roll:

Aaaah! Yes, but he was under enormous pressure at the time as he was still whining and moaning about how they gt BEAT at Home by Arsenal in 1989 Aaaaaand he was still in shock at what happened at Anfield all those years ago...Mind you he didn't and still doesn't give a flyingFuck about how the thieving, robbing in fans of his club caused the death of 32 Italian footie fans (Including TWO Youngsters) 4 Belgians and Two french fans.

Naaaah! that was nothing to do with LiVARpool scousescum. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Clash wrote:
People are free to watch what they want - unless you're visiting relatives who happen to watch this shit and therefore the option to turn it off is out of your hands :banghead: :banghead: :censored:

Does anyone really find this entertaining? I honestly cannot think of anything worse than this show! Although The Apprentice with that odious midget Lord fucking Sugar runs it close.

The slaphead one should never have been allowed back on TV after what he did but it shows how the media dictate public opinion. Other ''celebrities'' not so in favour would have been destroyed but somehow he is back like nothing happened! As for the other one - is there a more smug face in europe? The only thing I cannot decide about Ant n Dec is which one of them I would punch in the face the most times before stopping!

As for Wrighty, lowering himself to Harry Redknapp standards is something he should be very ashamed of!
Totally agree on the Ant and Dec comments, untalented annoying wankers....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:05 pm
Clash wrote:

Totally agree on the Ant and Dec comments, untalented annoying wankers....
I would venture that description covers 99% of those plastic faced & titted, bloated lipped, spray tanned fucktard nasally whining presenters and TV 'Stars' who cannot Sing, Act or even Talk properly.